FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and identify with your feelings 100%. I'm so sorry for your painful past. I am going to log out because it's too painful to read the speculation. There are very limited facts available relative to Dr. Sievers murder. Sheriff Mike Scott has purposefully held the evidence close and confidential. With few facts released to the public, the majority of what I read and hear is supposition. I have nothing but reverence and love for Dr. Sievers and her family. As facts in the case are revealed by Sheriff Scott, I will process and deal with them. Until then, I will continue to love and support her family. As a point of respect...I have known Dr. Sievers for years and have never called her by any other name. Dr. Sievers worked hard for her education and deserves that title. As a society, with our 24 hour news cycles, I believe that we've become desensitized with crime. I am guilty of this as well. I've read every Ann Rule book and regularly watch the ID channel. This is my first experience with someone that I loved having been murdered. Her loss has been devastating. I continue to provide love and prayers for her family. There has been much discussion on the donation accounts. I know for a fact that Mark did not set up any accounts. I personally set up the account at the local bank. If necessary, I will donate money to the Sievers again and again. I know that if anything happened to me, Dr. Sievers would be the first in line to help my family. There are NO facts on the financial status of her family - none - and assuming that they are wealthy just because she was a Doctor is not a fact. As I've said before, I'd crawl to the moon and back for Dr. Sievers.

I am sorry for your loss. She seemed like a truly amazing woman. I can imagine it is very difficult to process what has happened and also difficult to read speculation about people you are close to, whether in MSM or here.

Here is a link to ABC7's 11:00 p.m. newscast from July 6, 2015, on which an interview of the personal trainer was aired, saying,

<snip>

"I WAS HERE MONDAY, SHE WAS SCHEDULED FOR 6:45, AND SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP OF COURSE, WHICH WAS SO UNLIKE HER."

SO HE CALLED HER AND LEFT HER A VOICEMAIL.

"MAYBE SHE HAD AN EMERGENCY, THIS AND THAT, BUT I HAD NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION CONTEMPLATED THAT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED."

<snip>

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wzvn/newsscripts/150706_abc_11p.htm#MICHAEL:

Totally off topic but I did the same thing your Dad did in the 60's. At a school yard swing set I climb to the top to unwind the swing. You know how kids swing it over until you can't reach it. Crawled across the top and fell and broke both arms landing on the cement. Memory I haven't had in a long time. He has got a soul sister!!
I actually started to write about some of the things I did as a kid, before deciding against it. But leaping off a shed, over a metal fence, and landing in a pile of sand was one of them. Thought I was in training to be a paratrooper, so I tried to roll on landing. Cousins and friends often joined me. It was a big enough leap that it hurt sometimes--but I did it a lot. But my parents' generation was even worse--my dad broke both arms as a kid trying to walk across the top of one of those huge swing sets they used to have at elementary schools, probably 12 feet off the ground. An uncle broke an arm sledding on a public road. Somehow the seven boys on both sides of the family survived not only those misadventures but four years of WWII.

I agree and identify with your feelings 100%. I'm so sorry for your painful past. I am going to log out because it's too painful to read the speculation. There are very limited facts available relative to Dr. Sievers murder. Sheriff Mike Scott has purposefully held the evidence close and confidential. With few facts released to the public, the majority of what I read and hear is supposition. I have nothing but reverence and love for Dr. Sievers and her family. As facts in the case are revealed by Sheriff Scott, I will process and deal with them. Until then, I will continue to love and support her family. As a point of respect...I have known Dr. Sievers for years and have never called her by any other name. Dr. Sievers worked hard for her education and deserves that title. As a society, with our 24 hour news cycles, I believe that we've become desensitized with crime. I am guilty of this as well. I've read every Ann Rule book and regularly watch the ID channel. This is my first experience with someone that I loved having been murdered. Her loss has been devastating. I continue to provide love and prayers for her family. There has been much discussion on the donation accounts. I know for a fact that Mark did not set up any accounts. I personally set up the account at the local bank. If necessary, I will donate money to the Sievers again and again. I know that if anything happened to me, Dr. Sievers would be the first in line to help my family. There are NO facts on the financial status of her family - none - and assuming that they are wealthy just because she was a Doctor is not a fact. As I've said before, I'd crawl to the moon and back for Dr. Sievers.

I'm so sorry that your heart is breaking for her, as it is for so many of us here. I'm not sure that if someone that I knew very personally that ended up on websleuths that I would be here either

But can you note, that not one person ..not one person or patient, has ever come on this thread and talk positively about Mark in depth with the exception of Skinner iirc .

I'm not even talking about defending him in this murder investigation.. just coming on here or in MSM and saying analogous to what you are about TS .

Have not posted a lot, so excuse me if I don't do it well, I am relatively new a month or so. I can't find the excerpt and wanted to read about the frisbee playing on the roof, could someone direct me to that? Also wanted to say I watched YOUTUBES of Dr. Sievers, and she was such a generous DR wanting to share her knowledge of health and well being to the masses. The sheriff often says "connectivity" - which means many threads run throughout, and will weave to tell the story. Reading MS was at the trailer, really gives me a bad feeling, in the pit of my stomach....

Thanks for allowing me to share.

For a moment, let's suppose that MS *is* cooperating with LE, and everything Sheriff Scott is saying is for show to throw off the real mastermind behind this horrific murder. Maybe the sheriff even told MS to behave in a way that would attract suspicion, such as going to the office and staging angry interactions with the media.

If that were all part of a plan, IMO, MS (and Sheriff Scott) would be glad to know that it is working.

If it isn't part of a plan, then Sheriff Scott should be held accountable for unfairly making MS look bad. The sheriff is all over MSM. We are in a forum that is specifically dedicated to crime and supporting victims; I believe everyone just wants answers for TS and her daughters.

IMO, Sheriff Scott wants the same thing and is doing the job he was hired to do.

Been following this on here for while so was on when the floodgates opened with CWW and JR's arrest...as I understand, due to connection to MS that made MS now fair game for speculation on here. I am to the point where I have to decide if I am comfortable staying here. I am very new to this, but as I recall reading, the ONLY reason WS allowed speculation on MS was because of the connection <modsnip>
I am the child of a murder victim. You all should remember one day that the girls may very well may go back and read all of the things your wrote about their father protected by anonymity of your screen name. It will be hurtful to them if their father were ever charged/convicted for being involved. If he isn't, I think it will be worse for them: they will wonder how people could take pleasure in speculating about a tragic event in their life with no proof about a man they love...by people who really don't know anything concrete. Maybe this site isn't what I thought it was...seems to be more about getting glee about of other people's misfortunes than actually floating theories of crimes in the news. And, that is MY OPINION!

Not everyone is anonymous. I prefer when people use their names because it is too easy to say things you don't have to be accountable for. However, seeing that this is a site dissecting criminal behavior, I understand why most go anonymous, even just for safety.

My thoughts:

I would guess that most, if not all, of us here at WS have been so impressed with what we have learned about Dr. Teresa Sievers - we've even come to know her a little more from snippets posted by some relatives and patients who were kind enough to share. I truly believe that we feel so strongly over this heinous crime that all we want is justice. We don't have all the facts yet, so I'm sure some of our discussions are quite speculative, but from experience that's what posters do here at WS. We post links to articles, news programs and videos. We provide as much fact as we can, and from there we sleuth, hopefully without violating the TOS. It would be hard for anyone who knew Dr. Sievers to read some of the speculation, but I hope everyone understands that we are not trying to condemn, we are offering our opinions based on what we know and how the facts are related. It's obvious from reading the posts that many of us have differing opinions, but I personally enjoy hearing other people's ideas, even if they aren't the same as mine. I hope those who are feeling uncomfortable will reconsider and continue to post - your input has certainly helped me understand Dr. Sievers and what she had accomplished. By the way, there is no disrespect meant by calling her TS on this forum / it's for expediency that we abbreviate people's names. Thank you ... and, these are only my opinions for what they're worth ;)

My thoughts:

I would guess that most, if not all, of us here at WS have been so impressed with what we have learned about Dr. Teresa Sievers - we've even come to know her a little more from snippets posted by some relatives and patients who were kind enough to share. I truly believe that we feel so strongly over this heinous crime that all we want is justice. We don't have all the facts yet, so I'm sure some of our discussions are quite speculative, but from experience that's what posters do here at WS. We post links to articles, news programs and videos. We provide as much fact as we can, and from there we sleuth, hopefully without violating the TOS. It would be hard for anyone who knew Dr. Sievers to read some of the speculation, but I hope everyone understands that we are not trying to condemn, we are offering our opinions based on what we know and how the facts are related. It's obvious from reading the posts that many of us have differing opinions, but I personally enjoy hearing other people's ideas, even if they aren't the same as mine. I hope those who are feeling uncomfortable will reconsider and continue to post - your input has certainly helped me understand Dr. Sievers and what she had accomplished. By the way, there is no disrespect meant by calling her TS on this forum / it's for expediency that we abbreviate people's names. Thank you ... and, these are only my opinions for what they're worth ;)

I agree, and at first it felt slightly disrespectful to use initials to talk about people. But then it dawned on me that it makes it less likely that a post will pop up on a search engine if someone types in a name, so people won't inadvertently find themselves reading opinions they might not want to read.

Legal question:

Anyone not being named a suspect/poi but questioned by the press like "Did you kill your wife?", are there any legal implications to hindering an investigation or to further developing a suspect, if the individual in question actually is the future suspect?

Thoughts?

-Nin

For a moment, let's suppose that MS *is* cooperating with LE, and everything Sheriff Scott is saying is for show to throw off the real mastermind behind this horrific murder. Maybe the sheriff even told MS to behave in a way that would attract suspicion, such as going to the office and staging angry interactions with the media.

If that were all part of a plan, IMO, MS (and Sheriff Scott) would be glad to know that it is working.

If it isn't part of a plan, then Sheriff Scott should be held accountable for unfairly making MS look bad. The sheriff is all over MSM. We are in a forum that is specifically dedicated to crime and supporting victims; I believe everyone just wants answers for TS and her daughters.

IMO, Sheriff Scott wants the same thing and is doing the job he was hired to do.

That would be brilliant if it is the case!!!! And I would watch that movie.

Legal question:

Anyone not being named a suspect/poi but questioned by the press like "Did you kill your wife?", are there any legal implications to hindering an investigation or to further developing a suspect, if the individual in question actually is the future suspect?

Thoughts?

-Nin

Not that I can ever recall

New to Website!!:loveyou:
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!
Bumping this post re. Medicare Fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members