GUILTY FL - Ember Murray, 6 wks, dies of head trauma, Silver Springs Shores, 30 Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Reader, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Reader

Reader New Member

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Fla-Man-Charged-with-Infants-Death--191591871.html

Ocala,FL- A central Florida man has been charged with murder in the death of his 6-week old daughter.............

The child had multiple skull fractures when she was brought to the hospital on January 30th.

The Ocala Star Banner reports the baby's grandmother came home from work and found the baby unresponsive on the floor and called 911.......

Murray was also charged Friday with aggravated child abuse.

Again, where was the mother?

2. Loading...

3. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

No matter how many times I see cases like this, it is shocking and heartbreaking and infuriating.

I will never understand. :shakehead:

4. Reader

Reader New Member

Me neither, tlcya....and don't want to ......I just want him in jail forever!

Nothing about the mother, so I assume the he and the baby lived with his mother...so why had she not noticed the 'prior bruises'?

He didn't even pick the baby up off the floor, just left the poor thing lying there! What a waste of breath!

5. JusticeWillBeServed

JusticeWillBeServed Well-Known Member

August 2016:

Life in prison for death of infant daughter

http://www.ocala.com/news/20160818/guilty-life-in-prison-for-death-of-infant-daughter