Found Safe FL - Erica Ann Johnson, 36, Endangered, missed work, has no bank acct, vehicle or SM & rarely uses phone, Cape Coral, 14 July 2022 *found in 2023*

That was my interpretation immediately. There could have been supervised visits for a number of reasons, not necessarily domestic violence.

The court records seem as though the grandparents have custody of the kids instead of either parent. Mental illness could factor into that court decision, but I think DV also plays a part in some way. Jmo

Ok! so we now have confirmation that she got off the bus in Tampa. To me tampa is an odd choice if your leaving the state. I wonder who she met there. where do the cameras have her going after she gets off the bus?

That was my interpretation immediately. There could have been supervised visits for a number of reasons, not necessarily domestic violence.

The court records seem as though the grandparents have custody of the kids instead of either parent. Mental illness could factor into that court decision, but I think DV also plays a part in some way. Jmo
Maybe mental illness with both parents factoring in is why the grandparents have custody? JMO.

A lot of Grandparents are raising their grandchildren these days for all sorts of reasons.
But having sole custody is a whole different matter. The parents didn't want cusody or they gave it up. Its either one. Otherwise why give up custody one's parents.

Respectfully, are the court records posted here anywhere, or available for viewing?

I may have posted a link upthread, but I’m not sure. It’s not pdf records, but just case info and movement. Let me try to pull it up, but I’m on my phone outside and it keeps overheating. If I don’t post soon, you can look it up by searching her name in the Missouri court record lookup site.

Eta - https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/name...ype=All&yearFiled=&caseStatus=A&locationCode=

Hth

I may have posted a link upthread, but I’m not sure. It’s not pdf records, but just case info and movement. Let me try to pull it up, but I’m on my phone outside and it keeps overheating. If I don’t post soon, you can look it up by searching her name in the Missouri court record lookup site.

Eta - https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/name...ype=All&yearFiled=&caseStatus=A&locationCode=

Hth
Wow. There is a lot more information there than I expected. She has been through a lot.

More details coming out now.

Snips
She was last seen getting off a Greyhound bus in Tampa on July 8.

Police have tried to call her on her cell phone, but their messages keep going to voicemail,.....

According to the police report, a co-worker at the Bell Shop Towers in Fort Myers where Johnson worked dropped her off at the Cape Coral Transit Center around 5:30 p.m. on July 5. But what investigators find baffling is Johnson didn't board the Greyhound bus to Tampa until 5:30 a.m. July 8.

What was she doing until she boarded the bus at 5:30AM? IDK if she stayed in a shelter it would be on record unless of course she said she had no ID. Maybe she knew someone in the area and she stayed with them? But why wouldn't they tell police? I can see why her family is so concerned. Well, the no ID thing though, if she was at a shelter during that time the shelter (I'm pretty sure would be obligated to authorities) would note a physical description of her and say that she had a bunny with her. So IMO I don't think she stayed those hours at a shelter. Sat in a 24/7 hour restaurant or fast food place? But would they allow the bunny inside? Plus wouldn't there be a video recording of her on CCTV at that eatery? LE would say she was at the eatery if they had this information. I suspect someone is taking advantage of her situation. I hope she is ok but without these aids shelter/food etc. its possible. Its been way too long to not hear anything as she didn't/doesn't have many resources.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back