GUILTY FL - Felecia Williams, 9, raped & murdered, Temple Terrace, 16 May 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess it depends on who you are praying to , maybe she neede help from the closet gods to tell her where to dispose of a body :(

Actually the term "prayer closet" does float around in some evangelical circles. It comes from "But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you." Matthew 6:6.

Actually the term "prayer closet" does float around in some evangelical circles. It comes from "But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you." Matthew 6:6.

Thank you I was aware of that , I was just being sarcastic out of anger for this poor baby! Im somewhat of a smart#@$% LOL! keeps me sane, but good to know the actual proverb :)

Kinda off topic, but I have to ask......why go pray in the closet?

IMO, it has to do with plausible deniability. Some say every lie has a grain of truth in it. IMO, she was there. She knew what was happening. But when the shet hits the fan, and I believe it will, she will say, "yeah but remember? I was in the closet". Didn't see a thing, officers.

Do you think that is what she was actually talking about? I am not being sarcastic, I just find it strange. Bring a child to a place where a known predator is at ...and then she stops to pray (the inner self or in the actual closet) is the supposed to make it better? I don't get it....

Until Eboni sits down and tells the entire truth, we may never know. I think reality has set in and she is grasping at straws. I believe she's trying to make herself look innocent and totally NOT involved, so she's trying out new stories. No idea on the praying, but that too may be made up. But it sounds better than not praying? smh

It is really difficult to imagine EW knew nothing of these incidents.

:mad:

MOO

Why would EW lie about who she was with when she picked Felicia up( I already believe I know)? Why 3 different stories when there can be only 1 truth? I wonder why there is no evidence linking him to Felicia's murder?

I do not believe they were having sex in the bedroom while Felicia was watching a movie, nor do I believe EW went in the bedroom to pray.JMO

Affidavit gives different stories, new details about Tampa girl's disappearance

Instead, it provides two new timelines. One is a revised tale from Wiley that says the girl went missing when Wiley left to buy drugs. The other account comes from Granville Ashanti Ritchie, the main suspect in Felecia's death. He says the girl vanished from a Temple Terrace apartment while he was having sex with Wiley in a separate room.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...stories-new-details-about-tampa-girls/2181778

And EW's "shower" story appears to be gone also. No wonder she didn't tell the truth initially, who wants to admit she was out purchasing illegal drugs when a child goes "missing"? Honestly I do not believe either of them, however, the truth may lie closer to just who was in that back bedroom and/or the "drug deal".

:mad:

MOO

They cant arrest her until they know she had something to do with her murder.
Felicia's mom gave permission for Felicia to go with her.
Now was she a part of it or is she telling LE the truth, this is what they have
to investigate before they can arrest her.

Her waiting and having sex and praying in the closet while Felicia is missing tells me she will be arrested for something.

JMO

Eboni's fate is in a holding pattern!
She should be arrested for child endangerment for leaving Felecia with him for "35 minutes while she was out getting drugs" according to her one version of events. I doubt Felecia's mother would have approved of Felecia leaving home with her if she had known the truth.

:banghead:

MOO

I continue to be amazed and sad at how little attention this case is getting. Where is the public outrage? I hate to go here, but is this because she is a child of color? Would a blonde, blue eyed child be featured on the front page of the paper and on the news ? This lack of information baffles me.

I continue to be amazed and sad at how little attention this case is getting. Where is the public outrage? I hate to go here, but is this because she is a child of color? Would a blonde, blue eyed child be featured on the front page of the paper and on the news ? This lack of information baffles me.

This has been in the paper and on twitter... just no new info, unfortunately.

She should be arrested for child endangerment for leaving Felecia with him for "35 minutes while she was out getting drugs" according to her one version of events. I doubt Felecia's mother would have approved of Felecia leaving home with her if she had known the truth.

:banghead:

MOO

IMO Law Enforcement has a reason for not arresting her yet!
Her time will come.

AND I will remain silent about Felecia being with Eboni in the first place!

Good article. So he was with Wiley when she picked Felecia up. I don't remember seeing that before. Why would you pick up a little girl when you were planning to spend the evening drinking, drugging and having sex?

Hate to say this, but maybe Felicia was to be part of the drinking, drugging & having sex. :( Sick as it sounds, I think that was part of the plan, all along.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back