GUILTY FL - Felicia Brown, 25, & her two kids slain, Palm Beach County, 2010 & 2011

As horrific as this story is, at least the man - who fell to his knees in the middle of the night on church grounds - seems to be cooperating with police.

There is no way in hades LE would have the info they have on this case right now, if this man was not talking.......

As horrific as it is, I have so much more respect for those who speak and tell the truth than those who do not.

I already knew the mother of these children would be found deceased. No woman who once had a knife held to her throat would leave her babies in such a home.

Heartbreaking.....

Wasn't there a LE news conf scheduled for now?

The picture they are showing of the woman found in the trash is the one I posted on the previous page. But they keep saying December and that sketch was from someone found in August - but the sketch was released in December, I think?

ETA: The woman is also described as Hispanic.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/police-body-of-woman-found-in-wpb-may-1297344.html

26209392_400X300.jpg

The picture they are showing of the woman found in the trash is the one I posted on the previous page. But they keep saying December and that sketch was from someone found in August - but the sketch was released in December, I think?

ETA: The woman is also described as Hispanic.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/police-body-of-woman-found-in-wpb-may-1297344.html

26209392_400X300.jpg
IDK either. First I saw she was found in August. Now they are saying she was found in December.

Either way - where was the bio dad of these kids if mom hadn't been around even since December? Was he seeing the children? He (bio dad) knew they (the kids) were staying at this guy's house. It would be even worse if she has been gone since last August. Why wasn't he (bio dad) asking or questioning where she was?

snip
Also today, the Florida Department of Children & Families persuaded a judge to remove children from the custody of Michelle Dent, Beauchamp's current girlfriend. During the hearing, a DCF investigator told the judge that Dent was "a person of interest" in a double and possibly a triple homicide.

I think it must be Felicia Brown .

Yeah, it's just confusing, kwim? Here's the article when the above sketch was released (bbm):

Police Try To ID Body Found At Solid Waste Authority
Woman's Body Found In August

POSTED: 3:21 pm EST December 21, 2010

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Police are trying to identify a woman whose body was found at the Solid Waste Authority processing plant earlier this year.

A sketch of the unidentified woman's face was released Tuesday.
West Palm Beach police said the badly decomposed body was found Aug. 16.

http://www.wpbf.com/r/26209313/detail.html

I find it more believable that someone has been missing since December rather than August -- and gone unreported. Especially with two kids - makes more sense.

ETA: I wonder if, since the sketch was released in December, a reporter or someone grabbed the date from that article...?

An update and a picture of the mom... This is very sad already, but God forbid if these older children witnessed any of this...:(

While the identifies are not confirmed, police spokeswoman Nicole Guerriero said they believe the dead are: Jermaine McNeil, 10, his sister JuTyra Allen, 6, and their mother Felicia Brown, 25.
Fuhrman told the judge she believes Delray Police are reviewing WalMart security tapes to see if weights may have been purchased there - weights presumably to sink bodies. "It's the beginning of a very intense criminal investigation," Fuhrman said.

Fuhrman told the judge that when child protection team investigators interviewed the older children that they denied any knowledge of the disappearances. But their answers seemed coached due to their similarity and them correcting their answers.

felecia_brown_768741k.jpg
WPB_HOMICIDE_victim_672384k.jpg
calf_519245k.jpg

That tattoo does look to say "Jermaine" and "JuTyra"... I think Christi on the previous page said "Joyce" but I think it could be "JuTyra". The middle one looks to be "Jasmine"?

Felicia is beautiful. I believe that is her tattoo with the names Jermaine, Jasmine, and 'JuTyra'. Whoever in LE or MSM that reported the third one as 'Joyce' made a mistake.

SO there are three names tatooed on her.... Is there another daughter? Did I miss something? Please tell me there isn't another part of this family waiting to be found.....

SO there are three names tatooed on her.... Is there another daughter? Did I miss something? Please tell me there isn't another part of this family waiting to be found.....

That's what is truly troublesome in addition to the fact that she (the mom) was never reported missing and yet she was found 6 months ago (Aug). Those poor kids must have felt truly abandoned not knowing their mom's whereabouts.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-folo-day-3-20110304-16,0,2316594,full.story

snipped
"Delray Beach connected the homicide victim's body to Brown through tattoos on her body, which had the names of her two dead children, Guerriero said. West Palm Beach police declined to comment about the status of their investigation into Brown's death. "

bbm -- seems there is nothing on the third name ''Jasmine'' at this time either from the police or her family.

FB was so young (25).

Jasmine is someone important to her......

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/04/florida.child.deaths/index.html?hpt=T2
Brown's sister, Margaret Gissome, told reporters Friday that she hadn't spoken with Felicia since their mother's funeral in 2007 -- saying "she kind of ... disappeared." While the sister said she had believed a cousin may have spoken with her most recently, several people said they last saw Felicia Brown over the summer.

Three other children who lived in the same home as Brown and Beauchamp are now safe and in the custody of the Florida Department of Children and Families, according to Guerriero.

I wonder if those poor kids started asking too many questions about where their Mom went? Some one might have felt the need to stop them before they succeeded in getting help to find some answers. God Bless Their Sweet Souls.

I wonder if those poor kids started asking too many questions about where their Mom went? Some one might have felt the need to stop them before they succeeded in getting help to find some answers. God Bless Their Sweet Souls.

Why wasn't the mother's sister and other family or friends asking where she was? they was told she was in jail? well did they bother to check to see if she was in fact in jail? obviously not

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back