FL - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 40 counts to classified documents and obstruction of justice, June 2023, Trial May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo of the overturned box of folders included ‘Five Eyes’ (FVEY) documents, FVEY is an alliance that includes Canada. From Wiki:
The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.[1] These countries are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.[2][3][4]Informally, Five Eyes can also refer to the group of intelligence agencies of these countries.
Nothing new, but Canada’s national news report tonight:

Too much of a coincidence that out of 1000's of file boxes these specific documents just so happen to relate to Five Eyes.

Let's rethink this.

There is a brown shoe in the photo, obviously this is the person who took the photo. I believe.

Is it not beyond reason that this person deliberately scattered the files around then took the photo?

I think it is highly probable. If a person were reading the documents they would absolutely not read them like this.

They would take the files to a table and go over them.

I think someone is screwing with Trump with this document floor mess. Highly suspect.

2 Cents

Attachments

• IMG_9988.jpeg
    IMG_9988.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 13
Too much of a coincidence that out of 1000's of file boxes these specific documents just so happen to relate to Five Eyes.

Let's rethink this.

There is a brown shoe in the photo, obviously this is the person who took the photo. I believe.

Is it not beyond reason that this person deliberately scattered the files around then took the photo?

I think it is highly probable. If a person were reading the documents they would absolutely not read them like this.

I think someone is screwing with Trump with this document floor mess. Highly suspect.

2 Cents
BBM. I do believe Nauta found the documents strewn about the floor, took the photo and sent it to another Trump aide as noted in a link upthread. It begs the question: who had access and who went thru the boxes?

In December 2021, Walt Nauta, a personal aide who was indicted along with Mr. Trump, texted one of Mr. Trump’s employees a photograph of documents, including at least one bearing a classification marking, spilled onto the floor of the storage room. “Oh no oh no,” the employee replied.

Let's rethink this.

2 Cents

That is most likely Nauta’s shoe:

Well, the indictment unsealed today noted how poorly stored those boxes were despite the classified material inside, including one instance in Dec. 2021 where several had tipped over and spilled their contents:

NAUTA texted Trump Employee 2, “I opened the door and found this...” NAUTA also attached two photographs he took of the spill. Trump Employee 2 replied, “Oh no oh no,” and “I’m sorry potus had my phone.” One of the photographs NAUTA texted to Trump Employee 2 is depicted below with the visible classified information redacted.

Let's rethink this.

2 Cents
I think it's more likely that that box fell and dumped out some of the documents in it. MOO

Annotated indictment. Note quoted below regarding storage in the bathroom and the bathroom photo…in the interests of fairness, it is noted that the indictment does not document any instances of harm that came from improperly stored documents. I might add that such harm might not become evident for years, if ever. But that does not in any way justify or make this careless storage OK…

Put them in the bathroom. Employees discussed where to keep the boxes after they needed more office space. They settled on keeping the boxes in a bathroom and shower.

The indictment does not say whether the bathroom was unused during the period when the documents were kept there. The trash can with a trash bag, as seen in the photo below, suggests it was in fact in use.

Like a game of Clue. The various locations where Trump allegedly stored classified documents read like a Mar-a-Lago-specific game of Clue: “in a ballroom, a bathroom and shower, an office space, his bedroom, and a storage room.”

Tens of thousands of people could have had access, according to the indictment.

However, and this is worth noting, the indictment does not document any harm that came as a result of the improperly stored material.

This Game of Clue visual image is truly funny. I can really really see such a game.

We could call it "Clueless"

That is most likely Nauta’s shoe:

Well, the indictment unsealed today noted how poorly stored those boxes were despite the classified material inside, including one instance in Dec. 2021 where several had tipped over and spilled their contents:

NAUTA texted Trump Employee 2, “I opened the door and found this...” NAUTA also attached two photographs he took of the spill. Trump Employee 2 replied, “Oh no oh no,” and “I’m sorry potus had my phone.” One of the photographs NAUTA texted to Trump Employee 2 is depicted below with the visible classified information redacted.

If NAUTA himself took the photo then it is likely he just came upon the boxes turned over that way.

But then that begs the question, why is he taking photos and why not put the files back before taking the photo?

Why let the FBI access his photos?

Very incriminating to photograph the files then leave photos on his phone.

Not a very good valet to be sending out photos of classified documents.

2 Cents

If NAUTA himself took the photo then it is likely he just came upon the boxes turned over that way.

But then that begs the question, why is he taking photos and why not put the files back before taking the photo?

2 Cents
Perhaps Nauta was seeking guidance from another staffer because Nauta knew he wasn't supposed to have access to the classified documents. If he is smart, he will cooperate in exchange for a lighter sentence.

JMO

I would guess that he took the photos to get the other workers at Mar-A-Lago to clean up and get the files in order. It was not that long after, IIRC, that there were records and any movement of the records were subpoenaed. The photos would have appeared in at least 2 places -- his phone and whoever he sent it to. If asked about records, he was supposed to answer truthfully and hand things over. Mr. Trump did not want to hand things over. Mr. Nauta lied to investigators when he should not have about the movement. It is why both of them are named in these indictments.

Perhaps Nauta was seeking guidance from another staffer because Nauta knew he wasn't supposed to have access to the classified documents. If he is smart, he will cooperate in exchange for a lighter sentence.

JMO

Today he was seen getting on a plane with Trump and it was said he is still employed by Trump.

He can't cooperate with the Feds because he would lose his job and his reputation with all his friends etc...

And have to pay his own legal fees and find a place to live. Etc...

Just too difficult to go against his friend and employer. Very hard to have Trump as your enemy. Trump and Trump's family.

All just speculation

Let's rethink this.

2 Cents
Possibly, you make a good argument.

But ever since this photo we’ve been worried that DT will try to destroy our PM and maybe us.
1E3D5E11-0C05-494F-9B02-8033EB6A60EB.jpeg

(Not serious, of course! But there was ongoing tensions between Trudeau and DT, imo.)

If anyone knows deranged……….IMO

2 Cents
Didn’t fall far from his employer tree did he? IMO

Updated: 06/09/2023 06:30 PM EDT

[...]

A federal indictment unsealed Friday charges former President Donald Trump with 37 felony counts stemming from an investigation into the presence of a trove of classified information at his Florida estate and other locations after he left office.

[...]

As the Justice Department began inquiring about the records stashed at Trump’s home, the indictment alleges, Trump ordered an aide — Walt Nauta — to begin moving boxes with classified records to obscure them from investigators. Trump did this without informing his attorney, who was preparing to search Trump’s property in compliance with court-authorized subpoenas to recover the records.

[...]

Trump is scheduled to make an initial court appearance in federal court in Miami on Tuesday.

[...]

The indictment is Trump’s second in the past three months. He also faces a 34-count indictment in New York for allegedly falsifying business records in connection with hush money payments to a *advertiser censored* star to prevent her from alleging an affair in the final weeks of the 2016 election. And two more criminal probes could result in further charges: a second probe by Smith of Trump’s bid to subvert the 2020 election and an investigation by Atlanta-area district attorney Fani Willis, also about Trump’s election gambit.

Mr. Smith video follows: Outstanding! moo

He can't cooperate with the Feds because he would lose his job and his reputation with all his friends etc...

And have to pay his own legal fees and find a place to live. Etc...

Just too difficult to go against his friend and employer. Very hard to have Trump as your enemy. Trump and Trump's family.

All just speculation

All very true and sad. When you watch all of the people being convicted for their actions on 1/6 and realize that many of them thought he would back them, you realize the gullibility of those who believe blindly. This man (as their demigod while being a using his skills demagogue) will always calculate those who will do his will versus those who can't be bought/sold/blackmailed into his narrative. I find it sad that this flunky will probably wind up in prison while his boss never sees a day behind bars. Michael Cohen, Allen Weisselberg, and all convicted on 1/6 are models for what happens when you follow blindly. The boss will never get his hands dirty and will always let the bus roll over you if he is not grabbing you by...and will even then I assume.

All very true and sad. When you watch all of the people being convicted for their actions on 1/6 and realize that many of them thought he would back them, you realize the gullibility of those who believe blindly. This man (as their demigod while being a using his skills demagogue) will always calculate those who will do his will versus those who can't be bought/sold/blackmailed into his narrative. I find it sad that this flunky will probably wind up in prison while his boss never sees a day behind bars. Michael Cohen, Allen Weisselberg, and all convicted on 1/6 are models for what happens when you follow blindly. The boss will never get his hands dirty and will always let the bus roll over you if he is not grabbing you by...and will even then I assume.
I would laugh if it weren’t so tragic.

Somewhere on this Trump thread I had said that as a lifelong New Yorker, we see him through a different lens. I met him once when I was a child and once as an adult, when he was getting famous as more than a real-estate developer. His father Fred had the first vanity license plates I ever saw (his initials, FT).

He’s just a specific type of New Yorker that most of us in the city can see through so easily. The tragedy is, to me, that the kind of people who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th are people that Trump would NEVER associate with in ANY capacity if he didn’t need votes. Yet they think he’s their hero.

Then you have the educated people like Michael Cohen, Allen Weisselberg and a good military man like Naute was, and they are on his payroll so they do his bidding. They pay, he doesn’t.

I have so much to say about Donald Trump, but I’ll just say what was said about Lord Byron: “Mad, bad and dangerous to know.”

All IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members