FL FL - Fort Lauderdale, WhtFem 398UFFL, 21-35, overdose, butterfly tattoo, Dec'88

I should have asked, but I didn't. I was tempted to run a bunch of other Broward County possibles by her from my tentative possibles list, but I thought better of it. It's so difficult to get anything except an answering machine from Broward County.

Too bad you don't have an email address...

I just located this girl's photo (corresponding to a "no-photo" NamUs casefile) and am putting her up as a possible for this case. I wouldn't say that she's a strong possible, but she is a possible nevertheless.

Debbie Lynn Prosser

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/11306/0/

(Note: The photo is her sophomore portrait from the 1975 Dunedin HS yearbook taken around Sep'74, approximately 10 years before her disappearance, and approx 14 years before Jane Doe's death.)

2775090110045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
91e3d596-a079-4c07-8a1a-f7757621c8f5.jpg

There is a two-inch difference between her listed height and the UID's measured height.

The UID was found in Fort Lauderdale (i.e., the same city from which she disappeared. Their noses look pretty close (both are prominent, bulbous, and narrow). Their jawlines and temple widths are similar. They both have similar forehead height. A person's chin will normally fill-out and broaden from age 15 to 30, and considering that, the chins are close).

And of course, she could have permed her hair.

I think the eyes don't match Carl. the UID had brown/hazel while Debbie had gray eyes. I would think the UID's eyes are way too dark to be Debbie. (her HS picture being B&W does not shed light on her eye color just judging from the Namus profile)

I think the eyes don't match Carl. the UID had brown/hazel while Debbie had gray eyes. I would think the UID's eyes are way too dark to be Debbie. (her HS picture being B&W does not shed light on her eye color just judging from the Namus profile)

The DoeNet description of the UID indicates "grayish brown or hazel eyes". Debbie's eyes do look a little wider apart though.

Michelle Marie Ashley Nicholaou?

MMANicholaou2.jpg

WARNING MORGUE PICTURE ---> http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums...em Photos/2053763280045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

The hair and eyebrows certainly match but the rest of the picture isn't really very clear. I've tried overlaying pictures and it looks 'ok'. Unfortunately, there isn't a picture of Michelle at the same angle as the UID.

UID
Weight (pounds) 108, Estimated
Height (inches) 64, Estimated
Michelle
5' 4"; 100-160 lbs. (Usually weighed 120 lbs.)

UID
Date found: December 27, 1988
Michelle
Missing since between November / December, 1988

UID
Ft Lauderdale, Florida
Michelle
Hampden County, Massachusetts but there is a connection
Army buddies in Florida; and lived with the children, in the family car in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
plus, her "husband", the suspect in her death...
According to authorities, Michael Nicholaou is now a person of interest in the Connecticut River Valley Serial Killings, rapes, disappearances and murders of other women in New Hampshire, Virginia, Texas, Florida, Vermont, Massachusetts, and possibly New York and Illinois.

UID
Her death was due to an accidental cocaine overdose.
Michelle
When people asked about Michelle, he repeated a story of her running off with a drug dealer

Preparing his 'story' perhaps?

No mention of any butterfly tattoo on Michelle.

Submitted

I just located this girl's photo (corresponding to a "no-photo" NamUs casefile) and am putting her up as a possible for this case. I wouldn't say that she's a strong possible, but she is a possible nevertheless.

Debbie Lynn Prosser

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/11306/0/

(Note: The photo is her sophomore portrait from the 1975 Dunedin HS yearbook taken around Sep'74, approximately 10 years before her disappearance, and approx 14 years before Jane Doe's death.)

2775090110045078242S200x200Q851.jpg

There is a two-inch difference between her listed height and the UID's measured height.

The UID was found in Fort Lauderdale (i.e., the same city from which she disappeared. Their noses look pretty close (both are prominent, bulbous, and narrow). Their jawlines and temple widths are similar. They both have similar forehead height. A person's chin will normally fill-out and broaden from age 15 to 30, and considering that, the chins are close).

And of course, she could have permed her hair.

Do we have a thread for Debbie Prosser? I don't see a doenetwork or charlie project either. I went to DHS so I'm curious if she was ever located?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/meyer_kathleen.html
Kathleen was reported missing on September 10, 1988 walking/hitchhiking in Delaware..even though Pennell confessed to her murder he may not have....Ms. Meyer is within the age range, height and weight. She looks like Jane too!
Here is the side by side photos.... CarlK's recon and Kathleen Meyer

Attachments

• Jane Doe found Dec 88-BlueButterflyTattReconCarlK-Kathleen Anne Meyer.jpg
    Jane Doe found Dec 88-BlueButterflyTattReconCarlK-Kathleen Anne Meyer.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 73
:bump: for image revision

Is there anyway to exhume her body to get a DNA sample?

Rose Mary Gayhart? http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/rose-marie-gayhart/

Missing from Florida three years prior to the discovery of the UID. Stats line up decent. I didn't see any mention of whether or not they found indications of a previous pregnancy, but Rose's description lists that she had stretch marks.

https://victimsnewsonline.com/2017/03/family-waits-for-results-that-may-solve-32-year-old-mystery/

Rose's family are currently waiting on DNA tests to confirm or deny the match.

In Namus:
www.namus.gov/UnidentifiedPersons/Case#/1194?nav

I don't understand the coy language, that the butterfly tattoo is in the 'front pelvic" region. Does this mean it's centrally located in the pubic area? Or somewhere from the far right to the far left of the pelvic region between the hip bones?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back