FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #13 *1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With KM’s proffer Charlie’s defense definitely will need to regroup big time. KM talking is MAJOR bad news for Charlie — to state the obvious. This changes everything! A speedy trial has no benefit to Charlie at this point. His only option is to plea but I imagine state will want him to give up his family and I don’t see that happening.

Without him giving up anyone else, I actually think (assuming KM’s proffer will result in more Adelson’s being indicted, fingers crossed) it’s better for state to go to trial with all Adelson’s together. You plea Charlie out without him giving up other members of the family, you take out an important link in the chain. Having all the Adelson’s tried together is the perfect scenario. You get the optics of the poor brown folks who did the crime vs the rich white folks who ordered it. I would love for Donna to sit at defense table while LR testifies! Sweet sweet Justice! Trying them together makes the conspiracy more poignant. And the picture becomes clearer for the jury.

ALL of this!

Can anybody share a link to this?

I've been looking and looking. On the YT channel and CTV app, they have limited episodes of Closing Arguments and a little behind, so it might still show up. I've written Vinnie a couple of comments asking about it and requesting to see it...I may or may not have said "I'm dying to see this episode". I'll post any updates I find.

Can anybody share a link to this?

The only thing I can think of with researching Vinnie's show is it *might* be available to people who subscribe to YouTube TV. If anyone out there has a subscription, would you mind checking? Gracias!

I dunno seems all of the "Closing Arguments" uploaded now and 12/1 show was the Masterson Mistrial. I don't think the episode in question was on Court TV's Closing Argument but perhaps a YT blogger channel where Vinnie has appeared as a guest. MOO

I dunno seems all of the "Closing Arguments" uploaded now and 12/1 show was the Masterson Mistrial. I don't think the episode in question was on Court TV's Closing Argument but perhaps a YT blogger channel where Vinnie has appeared as a guest. MOO
No, it was actually on Court TV Thursday night. I saw part of it with my own eyes on my own tv. It was also advertised all day on Court TV that Vinnie would be talking about the case that evening.

I think they are slow and sporadic with what episodes get uploaded to YT, at least for non-subscribers. Hopefully they will upload this one. I've asked Vinnie, twice. ;)

I think they are slow and sporadic with what episodes get uploaded to YT, at least for non-subscribers. Hopefully they will upload this one. I've asked Vinnie, twice. ;)
Agree. I think some content may have been scrubbed or delayed with the breaking verdict in the Pike County Massacre and the Masterson mistrial.

Also, I think Vinnie's made it clear that he thinks KM is dirty and therefore has little to offer the prosecutor given she has no credibility. KM's twice testified under oath that she had no part in the killing or the conspiracy to kill Dan.

I do think KM had financial transactions with Donna and Harvey that KM can't explain but the inference can implicate these parents. Harvey was the source of the income....he's actually an easier reach than Donna! MOO

CourtTV seems to have certain trials they push hard and others they just don’t care about. I’ve seen no coverage on this case by them. At least not on YouTube. I’m not surprised they’re not clipping this segment for YouTube. I wonder if you can find it on PlutoTV. It’s a free channel if you have smarttv and CourtTV’s on there live with commercials. But I’ve never tried to find old episodes. I’m guessing it’s not on their website?

No, it was actually on Court TV Thursday night. I saw part of it with my own eyes on my own tv. It was also advertised all day on Court TV that Vinnie would be talking about the case that evening.
I have YT Premium and checked the channel, but nothing recent is listed. The last item was an interview with Ruth Markel 3 weeks ago.

~ E

Agree. I think some content may have been scrubbed or delayed with the breaking verdict in the Pike County Massacre and the Masterson mistrial.

Also, I think Vinnie's made it clear that he thinks KM is dirty and therefore has little to offer the prosecutor given she has no credibility. KM's twice testified under oath that she had no part in the killing or the conspiracy to kill Dan.

I do think KM had financial transactions with Donna and Harvey that KM can't explain but the inference can implicate these parents. Harvey was the source of the income....he's actually an easier reach than Donna! MOO

Vinnie Politan agrees with you! He thinks Harvey is next. Per the podcast he was on as a guest with Surviving the Survivor.

CourtTV seems to have certain trials they push hard and others they just don’t care about. I’ve seen no coverage on this case by them. At least not on YouTube. I’m not surprised they’re not clipping this segment for YouTube. I wonder if you can find it on PlutoTV. It’s a free channel if you have smarttv and CourtTV’s on there live with commercials. But I’ve never tried to find old episodes. I’m guessing it’s not on their website?

See my post above that the episode of Closing Arguments on this case will be uploaded this week. When I listened to Vinnie on the STS podcast talk about it, I was surprised how well versed he is on this case. He also made a reference to them having cameras in the courtroom (I think speculating about Charlie's trial). I'm having a feeling they are going to cover that trial.

See my post above that the episode of Closing Arguments on this case will be uploaded this week. When I listened to Vinnie on the STS podcast talk about it, I was surprised how well versed he is on this case. He also made a reference to them having cameras in the courtroom (I think speculating about Charlie's trial). I'm having a feeling they are going to cover that trial.

Maybe he reads here to update himself on cases... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd