FL FL - Goldie Robinson, 78, Daytona, July 2010

Wishing for some news. Bumping for Goldie.

Wish granted..but I'm afraid it's not good news.

Cadaver Dogs Hit On Something Near Missing Woman's Home

Posted: 2:14 pm EDT September 3, 2010Updated: 2:22 pm EDT September 3, 2010
SOUTH DAYTONA, Fla. -- Investigators in South Daytona said Friday that cadaver dogs hit on a spot close to where a man's body was found during the search for a missing elderly woman.

WFTV has learned cadaver dogs first hit on a spot Thursday afternoon. They returned Friday morning and hit on same spot and the medical examiner has since been called to the scene.

Investigators said it's unknown at this point exactly what the dogs hit on Friday.

Goldie Robinson, 78, has been missing since early July. Arthur Sheldon's body was discovered partly buried in the backyard on South Nova Road last week, across the street from where Robinson lived. Police say his death is linked to Robinson's disappearance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24872862/detail.html

It these remains turn out to be someone other than Goldie, I am
going to scream.

Round up ALL members of this evil clan and make them talk!

Evil and lazy people comes to mind, and I'll bet not a one of them has
ever worked an honest day in their sad, miserable lives.

:furious::banghead:

I would just die if the are this Rusty she supposedly ran off with!
I imagine this will most likely be the end of the road in this case. Looks like Smiths son is becoming more of a suspect than her.?

Just when you think LE is quiet and nothing's happening they always usually pleasantly suprise us! Let's hope they find Goldie this time and some evidence to link the scumbags to her disappearance as well!

I hope they keep the dogs searching throughout this wooded lot.

I hit the post button too fast.

Snoopster, thanks for giving me a heads up. I must have been posting here the same time WESH was updating their site.

I would like to see that the body is identified as Goldie if nothing more than to give her family some closure. Peace won't come until they get these scum people under the jail.

Meanwhile, 24-year-old Samuel Adam Smith, Kimberly's son, is at the center of the expanding investigation. Police said he was recently living in the home of Robinson. Neighbors said he was the one who sold Robinson's car, which was since returned, and said he lived in the home of Sheldon, whose body was found.

Samuel Smith is not facing charges. He told investigators he was fixing Robinson's home. Police said he may have had permission to be there and sell the car.

I can't believe LE said he may have had permission to do whatever.
Permission FROM WHOM?
HIS MOTHER?
I wonder if he had asked "Mother May I".....? Does that give him rights?

Goldie's son is at the scene. :(

If this is Goldie, that will give the answer as to her running off to get
married, which the groom, amazingly enough, bore a striking resemblance
to Russell, the elderly man living in the other mobile home.

I think Russell Ryback and the other lady were probably the next to go
to the killing field. :banghead:

My prayers go out to the Robinson family.

Meanwhile, 24-year-old Samuel Adam Smith, Kimberly's son, is at the center of the expanding investigation. Police said he was recently living in the home of Robinson. Neighbors said he was the one who sold Robinson's car, which was since returned, and said he lived in the home of Sheldon, whose body was found.

Samuel Smith is not facing charges. He told investigators he was fixing Robinson's home. Police said he may have had permission to be there and sell the car.

I can't believe LE said he may have had permission to do whatever.
Permission FROM WHOM?
HIS MOTHER?
I wonder if he had asked "Mother May I".....? Does that give him rights?

SURE he had permission. :eyeroll: With NO Title, sure he did.

I hit the post button too fast.

Snoopster, thanks for giving me a heads up. I must have been posting here the same time WESH was updating their site.

I would like to see that the body is identified as Goldie if nothing more than to give her family some closure. Peace won't come until they get these scum people under the jail.

I also hope it is Goldie. Not that I wish that she wouldn't miraculously appear, of course! ....but I don't believe that she is alive and I don't want there to be yet another victim!

Well, I guess KS taught her son to be 'just like her'!??!

I found a marriage certificate for the 'son'. Wife has a very ummm, ironic maiden name, considering all that is happening. She, (if it's the right one) also has a mugshot. :banghead: I am not sure if she would be the mother of his
children, though. Can I post links since the wife hasn't been named?

Nope.

Maybe later, depending on how the case unfolds.

I found a marriage certificate for the 'son'. Wife has a very ummm, ironic maiden name, considering all that is happening. She, (if it's the right one) also has a mugshot. :banghead: I am not sure if she would be the mother of his
children, though. Can I post links since the wife hasn't been named?

I am willing to bet...The maiden name is the same last name of DE

This is on youtube...it's a news report and in Spanish...but even if you don't understand the interviews (I don't) it is worth watching....shows the trailer home and Goldie's son and the area taped off and LE, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpmYwFf81-w

2nd body found in search for Goldie Robinson
Cadaver dogs 'hit' on a spot near where the body of Arthur Sheldon, 67, was discovered

Relatives of Goldie Robinson, 78, are waiting in anguish for police to tell them whether a second body unearthed in her neighborhood is the missing great-grandmother from South Daytona.

"We're hoping for the best but preparing for the worst," said Stacia Manuel, 33, Robinson's granddaughter.

The first body was found Aug. 25 in woods at Daytona Twin Oaks Mobile Home Park, and Robinson's relatives feared it was hers. But police said Arthur Sheldon, 67, of Port Orange was the person hidden by underbrush and palmettos.

Friday, three dogs trained to sniff out cadavers led investigators to a spot about 25 feet from where Sheldon's body lay, South Daytona police Chief Bill Hall said.

"At that point, we brought in a shovel and started to dig," Hall said

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...gs-20100903_1_2nd-body-second-body-first-body

2nd body unearthed in caretaker's yard
ID will wait until after holiday
By LYDA LONGA, Staff Writer
September 4, 2010 12:05 AM

SOUTH DAYTONA -- A second body was found in the side yard of a woman who claims she's a nurse, but who police say is a person of interest in the death of a man and the disappearance of a woman.

Investigators aren't sure whether the decomposed body unearthed Friday just feet from the front door of Kimberly Dawn Smith's mobile home in South Daytona is the missing Goldie Robinson.

The body was found after cadaver dogs brought in from Orange City indicated there was something beneath the dirt, police said Friday.

After digging for some time, investigators found the corpse. Medical examiner's investigators wrapped it in blue plastic and loaded it into their truck as several residents from the Daytona Twin Oaks mobile home park on South Nova Road stared in disbelief.

"We don't know if it's a man or woman," South Daytona Police Chief Bill Hall said moments after the body was placed in the vehicle. "The body was underground -- we had to dig it up."

Hall would not divulge whether the body was clothed and how deep it was buried.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...09/04/2nd-body-found-in-felons-side-yard.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back