GUILTY FL - 'Hiccup Girl' Jennifer Mee charged in murder of Shannon Griffin

I normally don't pay attention to the tweets, but I have been watching the tweets for the last few minutes now and the time of tweets is updating but no new tweets yet. Ill let you know if mine does it w/o refreshing when one comes in.

Thanks, the last one showing in the tweet box for me is:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Our website is back up, thank you for your patience. Sorry for the inconvenience. -hWild

It says 4 min ago but has been saying that since last refresh before charging conference.

I said solar plexus above, should have said diaphram muscles. Physiology was a long time ago. lol

That close was shorter than I expected.

Thanks, the last one showing in the tweet box for me is:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Our website is back up, thank you for your patience. Sorry for the inconvenience. -hWild

It says 4 min ago but has been saying that since last refresh before charging conference.

Mine is updating. Maybe try clearing all your cookies, caches and search history and restarting computer/device. I know that's a really generic response to any issue, but that's all I know.

So victim had no drugs (particularly marijuana which he was going to buy) in his toxicology. I have been wondering if there was something else the victim thought he was going over there for other than drugs. Why WERE his pants pulled down and was there something sexual going on? We will never know.

Judge looks like she is having as hard of a time sitting through this as I am. I think she might be sick b/c she has a terrible cough. I swear sometimes it looks as though she is either praying for this to be over or nodding off. This guy needs to hurry up or he will lose this jury to boredom.

So defense is now saying they got the wrong Jennifer. Its wasn't J. Mee it was Jennifer S. that was on the stand today (mee's roommate) who set up victim. Sorta makes me wonder, but they had 3 years to figure it out!

Case given to Jury. Nothing was said if verdict will be live streamed, but I will try to keep an eye on it.

So defense is now saying they got the wrong Jennifer. Its wasn't J. Mee it was Jennifer S. that was on the stand today (mee's roommate) who set up victim. Sorta makes me wonder, but they had 3 years to figure it out!

That didn't seem like avery wise argument to make to the jury considering the call to her Mom.

All rise, back in session. ETA - is this a rerun? Yes, they're rerunning the lady DA's closing, sorry.

Thanks! Just got back from dinner. Was it just a question? Are they done for the night or still working? TIA

They asked about a legal definition, which the judge says that there will be no further explanation other than what's been given to them. The foreman also said as they made their way out that they might have another question so stand by.

The WAT live stream keeps replaying stuff, I totally missed the question, anyone have another stream link?

seriously....was that a real question...oh that's right this is fl.

Foreman said they'd have another question, everyone still in courtroom except judge and jury.

Is that the jury talking were hearing in the back ground? I heard "If you pick guilty then you have to live with that for the rest of your life. you will be sitting on the couch one night and think ..did I get that wrong?" strange

Edit: I think its just someone in the gallery

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back