GUILTY FL - 'Hiccup Girl' Jennifer Mee charged in murder of Shannon Griffin

I am worried about that girl.. she is not right and I don't think she will be safe in prison, not from herself nor from other prisoners. jmo

I could really get use to this late night deliberations and verdicts. Beats the 4 day/4-5 hr week court trials we usually get.

I am worried about that girl.. she is not right and I don't think she will be safe in prison, not from herself nor from other prisoners. jmo

I agree, she has problems, and will probably have more inside. Even if it had gone down the way they planned, how in the heck did she think she wasn't going to get caught for it? What a tragedy all the way around.

Me too. I don't know if its because I have the curse of being too empathetic or that Ive seen way scarier people go scott free or im just a sucker for crying people. She definitely got the book thrown at her, but i agree with the jury. The law is the law.

I could really get use to this late night deliberations and verdicts. Beats the 4 day/4-5 hr week court trials we usually get.

That is one thing Florida seems to do well, they work full days and let jurors deliberate as long as they want. Thumbs up on that.

a night verdict....darn, I missed it! Why do I have to get stuck on AZ trials??

I imagine she will be hiccuping in prison now. :) :(

Florida ‘Hiccup Girl' found guilty of first-degree murder, will serve life in prison

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...degree-murder-article-1.1463152#ixzz2fXB3nG4y

Like I thought it should be; she lured the innocent boy into a situation that ended up in his demise.

I think the other boys Should also get a life sentence. Maybe it will give them enough time to repent.
WOW the justice system got it right this time. SO FAR.
Unless they get out next month for good behaviour :eek::eek: Thats how much I trust our justice system.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back