Identified! FL, Jacksonville, Skeletal Remains, UnK age, Utsey Road area, 11 July 2019-Corbin Odell Johnson

Michael Austin Davis bought a shotgun and was depressed. Maybe he took his own life, but to me it seems unlikely he would choose that particular place. There are woods all around... It still could be him, only if he was killed an dumped there. The remains were in a bag, wrapped in a tarp.
Respectfully... If he was suicidal, why would a shotgun be his choice of a way out? I mean, yes it can be done with a shotgun but it wouldn't be an easy thing to do with the positioning of it.. It wouldn't be easy to reach the trigger.. If he was gonna commit suicide IMO I think it would be alot easier to have purchased a handgun. Also, your right... This particular case is obviously not suicide being wrapped in a tarp and stuffed in a bag.

[Cross-posted on Kerry Jones’ thread]
FL - FL - Kerry Jones, 46, Jacksonville, 5 Feb 2016

Kerry’s was one of the first cases I followed on Websleuths.

From the article linked below:
“Lt. Craig Waldrup said at a news briefing Friday afternoon that they believe there is only one set of remains, though it's still unclear how long the remains have been there. He said foul play is suspected because of the way the body was positioned.

The discovery could be tied to a cold case investigation, but Waldrup would not say which one.“ (BBM)
Foul play suspected in discovery of human remains in wooded area

The fact that LE revealed to the public the possible connection less than 24 hours after the initial discovery leads me to believe they have probably recovered something that is very unique to the victim.

As was mentioned earlier, Kerry “is legally deaf and wears hearing aids.” Could it be that they found her hearing aids with the remains?
Police: Jacksonville woman missing since Feb. 7

Respectfully... If he was suicidal, why would a shotgun be his choice of a way out? I mean, yes it can be done with a shotgun but it wouldn't be an easy thing to do with the positioning of it.. It wouldn't be easy to reach the trigger.. If he was gonna commit suicide IMO I think it would be alot easier to have purchased a handgun. Also, your right... This particular case is obviously not suicide being wrapped in a tarp and stuffed in a bag.

Yes, you are right but he persuaded a shotgun. I really don't know why not a handgun instead or what he was planning to do with it. If he wanted to commit suicide there are easier way's.

Last edited:
I'm so glad to hear they were able to ID Corbin, and so quickly. The family can finally begin the processes they face ahead, but it has to be better than the gazillion unknowns of a missing loved one. MOO

Rest in peace, Corbin.

I thought of Jennifer Kesse, went to find her thread but all are closed. I have a question: What place of employment required workers to wear white pants and shirt, white socks w black shoes? This is regarding the that parked her car on video. Can someone open a thread? Tyia.

I thought of Jennifer Kesse, went to find her thread but all are closed. I have a question: What place of employment required workers to wear white pants and shirt, white socks w black shoes? This is regarding the *** that parked her car on video. Can someone open a thread? Tyia.

OT maybe all is said/discussed after 12 threads....I didn't have the time to read them (all) or maybe there was another reason to close it (to much discussion, fights etc.) I don't know. You should ask a moderator.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back