Found Safe FL - Jada Hallums, 16, Port St Lucie, 19 July 2017

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Jul 24, 2017.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Jada Hallums was last seen in the area of the 2200 block of Southwest Nateman Road in Port St. Lucie wearing black pants and a blue lace top.

The girl is 5 feet 6 inches and 150 pounds, has a nose ring, two lip rings and a tattoo on the inside of her left ankle spelling out her first name. She also has a scar on her right ankle and may have changed her hair color and style and might be wearing a wig.

[​IMG]

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...ssing-port-lucie-girl/YO5zaRiEyrGVz8GiatIOQK/
    https://www.clickorlando.com/news/missing-child-alert-issued-for-port-st-lucie-teen

2. Loading...

3. alawaysslueth

alawaysslueth Member

4. Jim_M

Jim_M Honest American Bison (Buffalo)

5. alawaysslueth

alawaysslueth Member

Can you please change the missing date on the header to June 19, 2017 instead of July 19 2017

6. Jim_M

Jim_M Honest American Bison (Buffalo)

Okay. Now I'm confused. No surprise there, right? The ClickOrlando article states she was last seen on Wednesday. That would be July 19th. Yet the NCMEC listing has June 19th as her missing date. That does appear to be correct in their system.

So. We have two articles posted today. For a child who has been missing for over a month! That truly stinks IMO!

7. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

8. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR New Member

So the original post is not showing a date at this time. I assumed they deleted. Possibly still unsure. I will try and find a LE post and if the month is not July I will report to a mod. If anyone else finds before me...please do the same :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9. FLMom1771

FLMom1771 New Member

Hi:
    I am local to this girl and have a mutual FB friend who is a relative of hers. She DID disappear on June 19th, not July 19th. Also, despite what is written in the Orlando news report, she was last seen on Natema Rd., not Nateman Rd. Based on my knowledge of that neighborhood I think human trafficking could be a big concern here. There has been virtually zero media coverage of this even locally.

10. iliketotalk15

iliketotalk15 New Member