FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the key is not how he felt about her?

On the other link - I am glad that foxnews has confirmed that she is a suspect :cool:
the fox link i saw says they have not publicly named the sus0pect? do you have the link, i want to read.

no of course not but i have firsthand knowledge of this type of person and its about control and him having a say and shared custody is not what these type of ppl want.

the fox link i just read said LE has no publicly named one. maybe it was updated?

“Gardner-Fernandez, 35, who had been engaged in near constant litigation over custody of their twins since their 2015 split, remains a suspect in his murder, a law-enforcement source told Fox News Digital.”
this is still in the article..."Gardner-Fernandez, 35, who had been engaged in near constant litigation over custody of their twins since their 2015 split, remains a suspect in his murder, a law-enforcement source told Fox News Digital."

this is still in the article..."Gardner-Fernandez, 35, who had been engaged in near constant litigation over custody of their twins since their 2015 split, remains a suspect in his murder, a law-enforcement source told Fox News Digital."
thank you! i skimmed and missed it and saw this at the end only- "Police have not publicly named a suspect in Bridegan's murder."

I wonder if somebody handled that tire, can they pull DNA from it? Tires are somewhat porous and they have a little weight for someone to carry. Not really heavy but if there’s a rim it would take a little effort.
I was thinking touch dna. They’d look pretty suspect if they were wearing rubber or vinyl gloves. Maybe work gloves but they can get touch dna from them. The tire is going to solve this case. Someone is going to recognize it as their own and being at a tire shop or mechanic. Or, they pull dna from it and trace it back to someone that knows the history. You don’t throw tires in the garbage. They don’t take them. The rims will give it away too.

And that is especially so when the other reasons could be linked to children. As you stated, emotions can far out weigh any financial analysis.

But.... for balance, at the end of the day, the victim was worth considerably more alive than dead. Then factor in the re-marriage and a rewarding, yet demanding career. I suspect his payments were not only large, but also made on time and drama free. This could reduce the potential for strong emotions from the ex.
She was the one with the money. Her family is very wealthy.

I believe facts show the animosity between Jared and Shanna was about more than money or custody. There was a lot of bitterness between them and the most recent battle over the breathing machine was contentious. The court ruled to allow Jared to keep the portable machine but required him to help pay for Shanna to acquire her own. Obviously Shanna's family could afford the machine because they are wealthy. Yet Jared was taken to court over it anyway. This reveals a lot about the festering toxicity that existed.

I believe facts show the animosity between Jared and Shanna was about more than money or custody. There was a lot of bitterness between them and the most recent battle over the breathing machine was contentious. The court ruled to allow Jared to keep the portable machine but required him to help pay for Shanna to acquire her own. Obviously Shanna's family could afford the machine because they are wealthy. Yet Jared was taken to court over it anyway. This reveals a lot about the festering toxicity that existed.

How much is something like that? It really shouldn’t be worth getting dressed and riding to the courthouse for a wealthy person and that goes to your point, it just seems to be something trivial and petty to get at him.

How much is something like that? It really shouldn’t be worth getting dressed and riding to the courthouse for a wealthy person and that goes to your point, it just seems to be something trivial and petty to get at him.
This article by the New York Post says that Jared was required to pay $571 to Shanna for her own portable machine for their son. This court ruling was given just 4 months before Jared's murder.

Ex-wife of slain Microsoft exec Jared Bridegan hires criminal defense lawyer

Shanna said, "I collapsed to the floor because I was devastated," when she learned of Jared's murder. Yet the article linked below states:

"There is a $55,000 reward in the case, most of which came from private donations. Gardner-Fernandez and her family haven't contributed a penny to the reward, according to a source familiar with the fund."

I also find it enlightening that Ms. Gardner-Fernandez doesn't mention being concerned for her own safety or that of her children. If someone murdered my ex-husband on the way back home from visitation with my kids, I would be thoroughly invested in making sure the perpetrator wasn't on a personal vendetta against my family.

The ex-wife of slain Microsoft exec Jared Bridegan speaks out

If someone murdered my children's father in front of their 2 year old sibling, within minutes of dropping off our mutual children, I’d spend my life and every dime I have access to- to find out who did it and why.

I would be relentless. My relationship with my ex is different than most. He’s my best friend. We have never been to court and there’s no custody agreements or child support. We just do what’s best for them and us. But even if I hated him, I would be determined to bring closure to my children. Those poor kids. My heart breaks for them.

Last edited:

“She knows Daddy was on the ground. Daddy got hurt. She asks questions about why.” Jared Bridegan’s 2-year-old daughter watched as he was savagely murdered in Florida. Now his widow is demanding justice for the father of four.
It would be nice if she saw his face. How do you do that without realizing they are risking the bsby’s
insurance usually pays for one home unit and a portable. What a mean thing to fight over. The poor kid is the one suffering. That’s dirty. MOO. She’s got some mean fighting bones in that body. MOO

If someone murdered my children's father in front of their 2 year old sibling, within minutes of dropping off our mutual children, I’d spend my life and every dime I have access to- to find out who did it and why.

I would be relentless. My relationship with my ex is different than most. He’s my best friend. We have never been to court and there’s no custody agreements or child support. We just do what’s best for them and us. But even if I hated him, I would be determined to bring closure to my children. Those poor kids. My heart breaks for them.
And she has the resources to do it.

Because Shanna Gardner-Fernandez has been named as a suspect in the Fox News article, I have researched her publicly and found that she has a home bakery business called, "beachbaked904."
Her business has a Facebook page, where it states she is not currently taking orders. Her last active posting there is from April 19.
You may also be interested in watching this interview with her concerning her work. This link does not include the date of the interview, but after searching I was able to find that the video was uploaded by BuzzTV on May 1, 2020.

"Around Town" with Shanna Gardner-Fernandez from BeachBaked904

Shanna Gardner-Fernandez.jpeg

Professional athletes honor Jared Bridegan on what would have been his 34th birthday

Edit to add...
And this I was not aware of:
Adam Bridegan wrote that he had observed three minutes of silence to commemorate the period of time Bexley was alone in the car near her father's lifeless body before a good Samaritan stumbled on the gruesome scene and pulled her safety.

3 minutes? If the whole execution did not go strictly to plan, a witness could have turned up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members