FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope, and expect, that if he isn't already, he soon will be singing like a canary. He probably already spent that money, and he isn't about to take the fall, alone, for this murder. He's gonna take someone down with him, and I bet that someone is feeling the heat. JMO

If the Henry Tenon I found on Duval County FL online court records, is the same person, there is a lengthy criminal case list. Most of it is traffic citations dating back to 1991.

I hope, and expect, that if he isn't already, he soon will be singing like a canary. He probably already spent that money, and he isn't about to take the fall, alone, for this murder. He's gonna take someone down with him, and I bet that someone is feeling the heat. JMO
I wonder if the ballistics from his gun charge in August led to his arrest or if he was talking while behind bars. JMO

from the article:

According to sheriff's records, Tenon was arrested in August on unrelated gun charges. He will go before a judge tomorrow on murder charges.

and @PayrollNerd - I see you are reading on this case - and unfortunately, I can not access Duval County court site today. I usually can, but not today.... so wondering maybe you can look & see. Maybe the time of his hearing - and if it has his DOB there too. TIA! :)

I wonder if the ballistics from his gun charge in August led to his arrest or if he was talking while behind bars. JMO
That’s my assumption too. In early September I was at an event with close friend of mine who was involved with the Jax Beach PD and she mentioned an arrest would be coming. I’d forgotten about it but the timing would line up.

I thought this might be the reason also. But then somewhere in my memory is a stipulation that one of the twins had health problems living at a higher elevation. That precipitated the move south, to Florida. But now, she's moved them back to the PNW which, if the child's health is truly an issue, why? Other than her own narcissistic selfishness. I don't have a link to back up my memory but it's probably in the custody documents earlier in the thread. JMO

You are correct in remembering that - I have the same thoughts/questions why the child was moved from sea level to western Washington at over 400’ elevation. Maybe, hopefully, the child’s health improved, but she had been quoted saying it was terminal. Also, her family doesn’t live near her new location; she moved next door to a friend. Another red flag to me.

This reminds me of that Ohio case, Wagners?, that moved to Alaska during investigations.

My take from reading all articles concerning this ongoing case is that despite being divorced for over 3yrs the ex-wife and victim were still at odds about child custody and other ongoing disputes and suddenly after his death and investigation the ex decides to up and move across the country taking several children with her. Not pointing a direct finger in that direction but with an ongoing investigation one may want to stay put for a spell just to make sure your name is cleared. As we know the investigators always start with family and relatives and fan out from there. The manner of the shooting smells like a setup for the victim with the tire placed just so to force the driver to get out and move it as the suspect lay in wait already knowing that the victim would be dropping off the kids, almost like a call was placed just early enough to get the tire in place and just hid in the shadows waiting for the right moment to make his or move. Just kicking around some idea's here tis all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288