FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the ex and her husband are involved, how soon will Tenon flip on them? If he hasn't already.
It might be coming down to negotiations with somebody charged with first degree murder.

Florida is a death penalty state, but all 12 jurors must impose the death sentence. With waning support for the death penalty, that could move Florida's death sentence into the "theoretical" category. Rampage shooter Nicholas Cruz got life.

If the suspect concludes that Florida's death penalty is theoretical and amounts to a LWOP parole sentence anyways, State offers of "tell all, and we will seek LWOP, not death" might not be persuasive.

Rather, the suspect could be insisting on a non life sentence with a meaningful chance of parole in return telling all. That would put prosecutors in a difficult situation regarding how much to give.

Dr. Phil covered the case today. The only new piece of info I learned was that a mysterious figure was caught crossing Kirsten’s driveway on her camera about a week after the murder. Everything else was info we already knew. Kirsten joined the show remotely for the entire hour. It was good to see and hear from her, but the pain in her eyes was so evident the entire hour. She did not smile once. I feel so bad for her and all 4 of the kids for their immense loss. She and Jared looked so happy together in their photos.

Dr. Phil covered the case today. The only new piece of info I learned was that a mysterious figure was caught crossing Kirsten’s driveway on her camera about a week after the murder. Everything else was info we already knew. Kirsten joined the show remotely for the entire hour. It was good to see and hear from her, but the pain in her eyes was so evident the entire hour. She did not smile once. I feel so bad for her and all 4 of the kids for their immense loss. She and Jared looked so happy together in their photos.

Saw it also on dr Phill...found it interesting that she thought Jared's ex wife, vindictive narcissistic Shanna tried to portray herself as more feminine than she actually was in her 'it wasn't me' tv interview.

Justice for Jared, she's as phoney as a 3 dollar bill and no Mormon mommy's millions will get her out of this one.

Will be interesting how the conspiracy charges get filed after some deals get done to bring her to the forefront as the mastermind.

*Shanna you're done, they're squeezing you like a zit

It might be coming down to negotiations with somebody charged with first degree murder.

Florida is a death penalty state, but all 12 jurors must impose the death sentence. With waning support for the death penalty, that could move Florida's death sentence into the "theoretical" category. Rampage shooter Nicholas Cruz got life.

If the suspect concludes that Florida's death penalty is theoretical and amounts to a LWOP parole sentence anyways, State offers of "tell all, and we will seek LWOP, not death" might not be persuasive.

Rather, the suspect could be insisting on a non life sentence with a meaningful chance of parole in return telling all. That would put prosecutors in a difficult situation regarding how much to give.
Respectfully, LE negotiates AFTER they've made the arrest, not before.

HT's arrest affidavit was sealed for 30 days... that time period is up very soon. I expect to see additional arrests soon. That must have been the amount of time that LE felt they needed to make additional arrests.

Respectfully, LE negotiates AFTER they've made the arrest, not before.

This case featured a pattern that could appear to be very similar to this case:

- Very wealthy individual becomes obsessed with ex wife. Gives a cash strapped prospective hitman a glimpse into the mansion and vacations via chartered private jet life style. He then offers the prospective hitman a large sum of money.

- Hitman is reluctant to directly commit the murder-but finds a sub contractor who will. He and the actual murderer are quickly arrested. Police inform him that they know that he was not the impetus behind the crime.

- I am pretty sure that negotiations began prior to the arrest of the wealthy ringleader as they needed the testimony of the other individual to make the arrest.

This case featured a pattern that could appear to be very similar to this case:

- Very wealthy individual becomes obsessed with ex wife. Gives a cash strapped prospective hitman a glimpse into the mansion and vacations via chartered private jet life style. He then offers the prospective hitman a large sum of money.

- Hitman is reluctant to directly commit the murder-but finds a sub contractor who will. He and the actual murderer are quickly arrested. Police inform him that they know that he was not the impetus behind the crime.

- I am pretty sure that negotiations began prior to the arrest of the wealthy ringleader as they needed the testimony of the other individual to make the arrest.
I see your point- my comment assumed they were negotiating with ex-wife.

Looks like HT arrest affidavit has been sealed for an additional 30 days... The State Attorney's Office also filed and was granted a second request to seal Tenon’s arrest warrant affidavit for an additional 30 days, since the first deadline was approaching. Spokesman David Chapman said "The decision to seek such protection was based on a compelling governmental interest to keep this information confidential."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow