GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Do we know why she was at the employer's home prior to picking up his son? What time was the boy supposed to be picked up?

The articles make it seem like the house was normal except her purse was on the bathroom floor. So why did they remove multiple bags and boxes from the home?
could have been anything that could have DNA on it from dirty drinking glasses, wet towels, etc

I'm always lurking but don't post much but I'm wondering if the employer has Ring (the door bell camera) at his house and noticed the guy at his house. I have it on my phone for the door bell at my office so every time someone rings my office door bell I can see who if I am at home.

That would explain why he called the police when she didn't pick up the child and didn't answer her phone.

Do we know why she was at the employer's home prior to picking up his son? What time was the boy supposed to be picked up?

The articles make it seem like the house was normal except her purse was on the bathroom floor. So why did they remove multiple bags and boxes from the home?

The evidence bags could have small items like fingerprints,swabs or a hair.Does not have to be large items.The boxes I am not sure.

The evidence bags could have small items like fingerprints,swabs or a hair.Does not have to be large items.The boxes I am not sure.

Well, maybe a box for her purse...not sure what else tho. Since the purse was found in a bathroom, maybe towels? Guessing here.

I wish LE would release more info! Frustrating for me.

I thought the same thing. I still come back to what made them think this was a suspicious absence vs she ran late on her appt or forgot to tell him she had another appt, etc. I personally think there is more to the story than LE is releasing (which is understandable). Something led them to know right away this was a crime scene and she disappeared under suspicious circumstances....vs voluntarily missing...thus the stuff taken from the home.

I still think homeowner saw something on cameras that led him to know something happened and to call police right away.

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

I thought the same thing. I still come back to what made them think this was a suspicious absence vs she ran late on her appt or forgot to tell him she had another appt, etc. I personally think there is more to the story than LE is releasing (which is understandable). Something led them to know right away this was a crime scene and she disappeared under suspicious circumstances....vs voluntarily missing...thus the stuff taken from the home.

I still think homeowner saw something on cameras that led him to know something happened and to call police right away.

Are cameras really THAT common for people that live in safe areas? I don't know anyone that has them that I'm aware of and most of my family and friends live in nice neighborhoods or in the rural area I live in now.

I think it's perfectly plausible that he went to get his son and then got home and was alarmed by the purse being there OR he had spoken to her earlier and when he got the call and couldn't reach her, he called police due to not having her husbands phone number. I'm sure many people that employ nannys may forget to ask for something like that.

Well, maybe a box for her purse...not sure what else tho. Since the purse was found in a bathroom, maybe towels? Guessing here.

I wish LE would release more info! Frustrating for me.

Some of the man's clothing (which would be stupid though he already is stupid for the selfie at the ATM)? It appears he may have changed into the employer's clothes, since apparently the employer had a connection to that gym and the POI did not.
Having changed is concerning in itself...

Cameras are fairly common here.

Perhaps the employer found a door standing wide open when he got home? So he looked around and saw her purse on the bathroom floor...maybe the contents were tossed around? So he called police. I'm guessing here.

I wish there was a verified timeline rather than details I've read via media. MSM doesn't always get it right. :(. So far I've read she was heard from at the employer's house at around 11:40--11:45. Yet another MSM arrival states the ATM was accessed around noon. Doesn't fit for me. All Jmo.

JMO, I think she got home from the dentist, didn’t lock the front door and went into the bathroom for whatever reason. He was either lin the house or just tried the front door and found that it was unlocked. He surprised her in the bathroom, made her take out her wallet or off they went.
Please let her be OK

I suspect the remains found are her. I cannot say for sure, but they are being very hush hush about any details. They cannot confirm until coroner report comes back and they may have been burned to make it difficult to recognize.
I remember on several occasions in my area where there was a case involving a missing person and it turns out they found the body days before, but proceeded to investigate like they had not. I saw mentioned last night the daughter mentioned/warned that they were only disclosing what the detectives gave out.

I suspect the remains found are her. I cannot say for sure, but they are being very hush hush about any details. They cannot confirm until coroner report comes back and they may have been burned to make it difficult to recognize.
I remember on several occasions in my area where there was a case involving a missing person and it turns out they found the body days before, but proceeded to investigate like they had not. I saw mentioned last night the daughter mentioned/warned that they were only disclosing what the detectives gave out.

Yes,I think this why there is no news on the finding.

I hope they have checked hotels between bank and Ft.Christmas,if this guy is a druggie.

Since they have 'valuable information" regarding the forensics on the SUV, I hope this creep has DNA or fingerprints in some data base.
There may also be fingerprints at the ATM that hopefully could be matched.
This needs to be identified asap, if he hasn't already been.

Since they have 'valuable information" regarding the forensics on the SUV, I hope this creep has DNA or fingerprints in some data base.
There may also be fingerprints at the ATM that hopefully could be matched.
This needs to be identified asap, if he hasn't already been.

You would think there would be prints but he could have used that towel to wipe them or it may be because he has no record.

I don't think the remains are her. the family is still posting stuff looking for her. I think it is just a coincidence. Super hopeful the perp has her tied up in his house. I could see him living with an elderly mother. He really doesn't look like a criminal so am interested in hearing what is going on here.

Is it possible she was found in her car? The car was found in 'Orange county'. No City, location other than that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This case is very disconcerting on so many levels. Do any of you think this was random or planned? Why Jennifer and this particular house? I hope that LE has gained a lot of info from her car and from the tips being called in. I feel so badly for her family, friends and her employer.

O/T My son and future DIL are getting married in Winter Park early next year. She went to Rollins and so many of her favorite memories are from this seemingly idyllic town. I was looking at a home to rent very close to where Jennifer worked and I have now decided we all will just stay in a hotel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back