GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

If this man was at the house or in the vicinity, how did he get there? By foot? Where is his own vehicle? Why was he in that neighborhood anyway? Was he stalking her, knew her routine, was this planned?
If he was some sort of maintenance person, where is his car?

Could he live in the area or visiting someone in the neighborhood?He could have been working in the area or just wondering around looking for a victim.It will be good to see where they found the car.

Could he live in the area or visiting someone in the neighborhood?He could have been working in the area or just wondering around looking for a victim.It will be good to see where they found the car.

I don't think he lives in the area because it's so upscale, he wouldn't go to the trouble to withdraw a measly $300. Leaning to him being a worker of some sort.....are any of those homes being remodeled? Still, if he's a maintenance person or visitor, his identity would quickly be established I'd think.

Her car was actually found Thursday but I don't know what time, whether it was afternoon or evening. The only reason they wouldn't say where is that they already know who they are looking for. JMHO

Fingerprints.He had to have left fingerprints on doors or car or atm,maybe the towel around the neck is for wiping prints.Has it been said where the other pics came from?

The towel looks like a hotel towel. I hope they are looking at men who have recently checked in-out at nearby hotels.

Her car was actually found Thursday but I don't know what time, whether it was afternoon or evening. The only reason they wouldn't say where is that they already know who they are looking for. JMHO

I agree,they know who this guy is,he has not covered his tracks well so he should be caught soon.I pray he has her alive somewhere but I do not think so.It would be bold to leave her out in the open in daylight as I assume he had to get rid of car quickly.This is why I think she is with the car and they have not released that yet.For $300.!what a lowlife piece of crap!

Is that a sweater he is wearing in the atm pic? Could that have been her's that she kept in the car?
When I was a nanny I told the parents unless they told me workers were coming to the house I was not opening the door to anyone, for the childs safety and mine.

The pics of him wearing the white look (to me) like they are from a Ring doorbell or something similar. Then he appears in different clothes at the ATM. :(

Maybe he's homeless and lives on the grounds adjoining the Country Club. The towel was snatched from the pool there. (Just speculating.)

This is so sad. Did she know her new granddaughter had been born?
I'm sure the perp will be caught quickly.

Those pictures do look like they're from a doorbell video. I hadn't thought of that. And he's certainly in different clothing in the ATM picture. And a hat. Presumably belonging to her boss. So creepy that he is wearing his clothes and not a good sign.
I wonder if this man is mentally ill? I mean, how sloppy he's been. Doesn't seem to understand that he's very likely to get caught!!

Fundraiser

Daughter is trying to get to Orlando from Texas

https://www..com/help-hanna-find-her-mom

Wow! I started from page 1 and when I got to the pictures of this poi I was totally shocked!! Like another posters, I expected some young hoodlum. This guy appears middle aged..I know evil comes in all shapes and sizes, ages but this really surprised me. Hope she is found soon and this man is caught!!!

Oh no. $300 is not significant, especially since it was mentioned before. Now the total isn't being given.

Breaking news: Possible remains found in Orange County. I'm in no way saying this is Jennifer. Heck, they haven't even confirmed that they are human remains nor have they stated the condition they were found in. Just something to keep an eye on given that she is missing from this general area.

http://amp.wesh.com/article/orange-...mains-found-near-fort-christmas-road/12656794

Damn! He drove a good distance,the area I remember was rural.
With the clothes and towel he could have pretended to be jogging in the neighborhood scouting for a victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back