GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Re; the news article above.
I'd think they'd report body rather than remains? It's only been 2 days.
Regardless this is somebody's loved one....:(

Agreed. Unless something had been done to the body (i.e. burned, etc) and it wasn't easily recognizable as a body per se. They've said virtually nothing else besides this news blurb, I'll watch the 5 pm news and see if there is anything else.

Damn! He drove a good distance,the area I remember was rural.
With the clothes and towel he could have pretended to be jogging in the neighborhood scouting for a victim.

My house is basically in between Winter Park and this area. That area is definitely rural. There is a park there (actually called Ft Christmas) but there is a lot of nothing out there also. I remember the first time I went out there and I was convinced I had missed the turn because the road went on forever with nothing around.

Agreed. Unless something had been done to the body (i.e. burned, etc) and it wasn't easily recognizable as a body per se. They've said virtually nothing else besides this news blurb, I'll watch the 5 pm news and see if there is anything else.

It has been above 90 degrees the last 2 days.This poor family with a new baby.

My house is basically in between Winter Park and this area. That area is definitely rural. There is a park there (actually called Ft Christmas) but there is a lot of nothing out there also. I remember the first time I went out there and I was convinced I had missed the turn because the road went on forever with nothing around.

I was not sure if it still was rural,my bff's family owned all the property in Ft. Christmas.

Ugh. I feel sick. Did he honestly do all this for $300???

I really hate this case. Jennifer seems to have a full life, with friends, family, and hobbies. I'll be watching closely.

They had previously reported that $300 was the ATM withdrawal daily limit for this particular bank.

5 pm news didn't have much new.

1) up to $5000 reward if you can help identify man

2) her car found "somewhere" in Orange County. Being processed for evidence.

3) surveillance photos were taken of man while he was removing money from Jennifer's account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local 6 news at 5

As to Jennifer Fulford, Crimeline reward is 5,000. They've had 40 to 50 tips about the suspect. That ATM withdrawal was about an hour and a half after she was seen on the dentist video.

Ugh, come on.....the man is so identifiable. Someone must know him.

Maybe the reward will help.

The photo of the POI is excellent. Someone has to recognize him. The national news channels need to broadcast it.

The photo of the POI is excellent. Someone has to recognize him. The national news channels need to broadcast it.

We all thought the same thing with the Bridge guy in the Libby and Abby murder.

They did a super quick blurb on the news about those remains. They said they "do appear to be human" but it made it sound like they were older remains. That's just my interpretation of the inflection the newscaster used, but they didn't even make a reference to Jennifer so I don't think they are related.

They did a super quick blurb on the news about those remains. They said they "do appear to be human" but it made it sound like they were older remains. That's just my interpretation of the inflection the newscaster used, but they didn't even make a reference to Jennifer so I don't think they are related.

Yes, I thought I heard them say evidence on both sides of road or investigating both sides of road.

We all thought the same thing with the Bridge guy in the Libby and Abby murder.

BG though was photographed unknownst to him, and his face appears fuzzy. I would have thought nevertheless that he'd be found by now.

This POI basically took a selfie, clear as can be. Plus he's monumentally stupid. I think he will be identified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back