FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, CRIMELINE.ORG gave the money back because the donor didn't like the conditions.

fl_sun said:
Yes, CRIMELINE.ORG gave the money back because the donor didn't like the conditions.

Do you know what the conditions were and who decides what they are in the first place?

I believe you have to sign a contract with CRIMELINE.org regarding the use of the money. You can likely find out by going to http://crimeline.org or calling them.

Hey Websleuthers :)

For those who may not know - there is an additional thread related to Jennifer Kesse's mysterious disappearance located at the following link.

"Jennifer Kesse" MISSING/Located Discussion Thread

No - as of today, Thursday, March 23rd - Jennifer has not been located.

The above link is a thread "specifically for discussion of this case" but also has news updates relating to the Kesse family's plight - what's happening (being reported) in the media and 'what's not'.

Still no forensics report has been made available to the media/public on Jenn's car.

Keeping the faith for Jenn's family and loved ones ...

13th Juror

I just moved many posts to the discussion forum. I will not be constantly moving discussion off this forum--NO more discussion here about ANY aspect of the case. I will start disabling accounts if I have to continue to edit your posts.

Jennifer Kesse's Parents Announce New Reward For Information

UPDATED: March 30, 2006

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Jennifer Kesse launched a new reward effort Thursday to help find their daughter. The 24-year-old has been missing for almost 10 weeks.

Thursday morning, her parents announced they'll give $10,000 to anyone who can help them identify the person of interest. The person was caught on a surveillance camera at the Huntington on the Green condos around the time Jennifer’s car was found there.

Contact Info and more at link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/8365596/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members