FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved it to keep LE off the trail...it kind of worked they found the car two days later.
If they never took the car there would be no trail to follow which is why I feel the perp needed the car in order to leave the area. He returned because he has/had a connection there at the time,work,residence,family.

This case is so frustrating, I feel for the family. Very very little to go on.

I think the fact the car was moved indicates it was 'involved' somehow. I think she got to her car and something happened from there. Kinda reminds me of the Jodi Huisentruit case a little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was so focused on the POI at the gate and the video I never really thought about the car. So is was gone for 2 days. Parked somewhere, and then returned.

I have to assume that the FBI or LE checked it over like new born baby.
All the ovious stuff, DNA, prints, seat position, fibers, blood, all the stuff that sticks out.
Miles on the car. That would be hard, because you don't know what it started with.
Wonder if there was any clues as to where it could have been from the tires and dirt, soil, anything like that.
Where would you keep a car that you took and had to bring back? Garage? Cause you know they are looking for it. They took a huge risk bring it back. They could have dumped it anywhere, and I mean anywhere. It feels like a taunt, see if you can catch me.

I was so focused on the POI at the gate and the video I never really thought about the car. So is was gone for 2 days. Parked somewhere, and then returned.

I have to assume that the FBI or LE checked it over like new born baby.
All the ovious stuff, DNA, prints, seat position, fibers, blood, all the stuff that sticks out.
Miles on the car. That would be hard, because you don't know what it started with.
Wonder if there was any clues as to where it could have been from the tires and dirt, soil, anything like that.
Where would you keep a car that you took and had to bring back? Garage? Cause you know they are looking for it. They took a huge risk bring it back. They could have dumped it anywhere, and I mean anywhere. It feels like a taunt, see if you can catch me.

BBM The car was parked the same day Jennifer went missing. It was parked at a nearby apartment complex just a short trip from her condo. According to the video it was parked around noon on the day she went missing. It wasn't found until a couple of days later.

I've considered this occasionally throughout the years, but I just can't imagine Jennifer putting her family through this agony.

Agreed and there doesn't appear to be any motive for her to do this. She had a good job and a very good start on her career. Plus, she had a boyfriend whom she seemed happy with and their relationship was reportedly going well. I know things aren't always what they seem, but on the surface she gave the appearance of having everything going her way.

BBM The car was parked the same day Jennifer went missing. It was parked at a nearby apartment complex just a short trip from her condo. According to the video it was parked around noon on the day she went missing. It wasn't found until a couple of days later.

Some said that it was a couple days, so I thought they meant is was gone a couple of days. Sorry. So the perp had the car only a few hours, then parked it. Because she had a shower, was getting ready for work, if we assume it was her taking the shower. No signs that there was a struggle of any kind, so we think she showered and dressed or was interrupted, then kidnapped or lured or car jacked and the taken somewhere in her own car and then it is returned. This crime was so well planned out. I can't believe they never found her or her body if she is dead.

Been thinking about this case alot lately, and started correlating fact i've seen on some crime shows with this case. Im more and more thinking less of the "Painter" scenario <modsnip>. Each theory has it wrenches but I feel the "Painter" has a bigger flaw. My opinion. For a semi stranger to take the risk of either Jennifer screaming or being seen whether we are talking 10:30pm or 7am is highly risky. Added to that I would think, also how did he arrive? Usually they arrive in pairs. Would he be able to function at work after the fact of abducting and deposing of her?

<modsnip>. The more plausible theory to me is after she got of the phone with Rob, He lured her out side. How? I don't know, but the "work clothes" being on the bed indicate to me it happend in the night. Not the morning, and why would she leave her apartment for work without..her work clothes. I heard the comments that perhaps she laid out multple clothes but think about the odds. When you lay out multiple work clothes and put them on, do you leave the un chosen ones in place on your bed.. not sure.

Continuing down this line of thought, if she felt that she need to go out eventually to drop the phones, kinda begrundgly left with him, then things took a turn from there. I have no clue how you would lure some one out like that, but if they were buddy buddy enough <modsnip> and she was the type to avoid saying no to a friendly face.. maybe.

Then the question raises why park the car at HOG. I don't think she made the car. The car is a ruse. I believe, like most posters do, to throw LE off and buy time. It was walking distance to his car, then head to work.. So how would he appear once he got to work, what would you appear like. <modsnip>But all is speculation.

I feel that the contractor that was hired to bring on the workers should have/be interview for any tips. <modsnip>. Easier said than done.. but just my thoughts..

Shower was damp in her condo, apparently she showered that morning. Damp towel too.

Shower was damp in her condo, apparently she showered that morning. Damp towel too.

Was it truly Jennifer that took this shower??...I tend to believe it was not, maybe the perp did this also to throw off LE

Was it truly Jennifer that took this shower??...I tend to believe it was not, maybe the perp did this also to throw off LE

You never know. Hopefully they checked the shower for dna...should be plenty from the perp if he/she was in there and in the condo.

Sorry Harmony about the above post, I thought the terms Painters and Co workers were equally generic enough..

Questions, questions.

I take it Jennifer's ex had an alibi at the time of her disappearance? How does he compare to the guy in the CCTV? I know this is bread and butter for LE, but most Websleuthers will have learned by now never to underestimate police negligence. :tongue:

Is it true that Jennifer's mail key swab and mace were found in Windermere?

Yes ex had an alibi. No He doesn't resemble poi in video. I Don't believe the mace and swab story is true

In the photo of the perp it seems to me he/her has his/her hair long hair tied up just below the back of the cap...anybody else see that?

Maybe. To me it looks like a very skinny person in baggy clothes but then that may not be unusual if it was work attire.

Whoa! I just did a huge double take on the photo of Chandra Levy's accused killer, Ingmar Guandique. Check out his hairstyle in his 2009 mugshot. I really don't know much about the Chandra Levy case and Ingmar's trial, but that hairstyle is what I assumed from the very beginning that the Jennifer Kesse mystery person had. 030309+Ingmar+Guandique+Chandra+Levy.jpg

I just did a quick image search on Google, and his prison uniform looks big on him, kind of like the clothing in the poi photos

You never know. Hopefully they checked the shower for dna...should be plenty from the perp if he/she was in there and in the condo.
They did not check the apartment for anything to my knowledge. The family came within hours and stayed there for a long time while looking for Jennifer.

Wet shower = Not Jennifer, in my opinion.

And if the perp was someone who stayed the weekend before...his DNA would have been all over the apartment if they had investigated the place. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member