FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human trafficking happens alot. These guys know what there doing. These people don't have a chance in hell to ask for help, let alone access to a cell phone. Check out www.humantrafficking. and www.endmoderndayslavery.ca
Many are trafficked across borders and sold. Yes, it happens, this is modern day slavery.

Hi art! :seeya:

We have an ongoing thread about trafficking that may interest you: Human Trafficking Awareness Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks for your post!!!

:wagon:

Thinking about Jennifer this morning. I know we shouldn't have preferences...but hers is the case i'd most like to see solved...

Today I watched the 48 hours broadcast. I cannot get over the partial picture with such a unique look that noone could give a solid lead. The Mushroom/bowl haircut, possible white uniform attire..Hopefullly that picture was taken to all businesses in immediate area and not just on the news???? Hopefully they researched what businesses may wear white uniforms such as restaurants, pharmacies or maybe the chevron food mart??? The person walked away, so are there any traffic cams at intersections that were working or even weather cams in the area.. whatever direction the person walked I hope they searched for any other security cams or traffic cams...what about bus routes? did they track down bus driver that was on duty in that area and have them see the picture? I just cannot believe this...from what I could see approx. time she left for work about 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 pm on the surveillance camera was 5 hours until the car was parked..

Today I watched the 48 hours broadcast. I cannot get over the partial picture with such a unique look that noone could give a solid lead. The Mushroom/bowl haircut, possible white uniform attire..Hopefullly that picture was taken to all businesses in immediate area and not just on the news???? Hopefully they researched what businesses may wear white uniforms such as restaurants, pharmacies or maybe the chevron food mart??? The person walked away, so are there any traffic cams at intersections that were working or even weather cams in the area.. whatever direction the person walked I hope they searched for any other security cams or traffic cams...what about bus routes? did they track down bus driver that was on duty in that area and have them see the picture? I just cannot believe this...from what I could see approx. time she left for work about 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 pm on the surveillance camera was 5 hours until the car was parked..

:welcome5:

Here are some photos of the areas where the POI walked:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Kesse Case Details

This person of interest looks like he is dressed in a painters outfit. Possibly someone working in the area, or likely changed his attire as not to be recognized. I believe there was more than one abductor. Someone that had met her previously, and had been stalking her. This was a planned abduction. They knew what they were doing. I don't think they were residents of area. Is there finger prints in the car.?? Does anyone know.
I missed the 48 hrs.

It's sad she might never have a proper burial or homecoming with her amazing family.. I drive by the area once a year.. the only thing that stick out when you drive that route is that when u leave the mosaic, you have to make a right. Either they made a u turn, went somewhere behind the next plaza, or hit I4 area. sad sad sad, and frustrating..

This person of interest looks like he is dressed in a painters outfit. Possibly someone working in the area, or likely changed his attire as not to be recognized. I believe there was more than one abductor. Someone that had met her previously, and had been stalking her. This was a planned abduction. They knew what they were doing. I don't think they were residents of area. Is there finger prints in the car.?? Does anyone know.
I missed the 48 hrs.

You can watch the 48 Hour Special and read the article on Jenn at this link:
(Note: Jenn's story begins on page 4)
("Stolen Beauty' video is on the left side- Jenn's case is discussed second)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/06/30/48hours/main4219397.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Here is the information about evidence:

page 5

The inside of Jennifer's car provided more frustration for investigators and her family: there was no sign of a struggle, no blood, no identifiable fingerprints except for Jennifer's.

i am the same truthful lies.

i was watching a show recently and it was the sercret service who are the best with video stuff. they had a new technique dealing with a video being out of focus. here is a snippet:

00:05:23 So spartanburg investigators contacted the secret service, which has lab with state-of-the-art equipment for video enhancement.
00:05:33 >> I know most people associate us with the protection of the president, but the secret service was originally created in 1865 as a law-enforcement agency.
00:05:41 >> Narrator: In fact, the secret service was working on technology th would get one of its first tryouts in this case.
00:05:50 >> It was just an amazing coincidence that a case of this high profile came into our office for us to work on it.
00:05:56 >> Narrator: The secret service discovered that the surveillance cameras in the parking lot were out of focus.
00:06:04 To correct that, they returned to the parking lot, set up a beam of light through a panel in the same spot as rhonda's car, then photographed it with the surveillance camera.
00:06:18 >> The single point source represents a single point of data on the image file.
00:06:23 So in a focused camera, this point source would be a round circle.
00:06:28 An out-of-focus camera would actually be a distorted image of that circle, and it's that image file that is used and imported into the software to attempt to refocus the image.
00:06:39 >> This camera was pretty out of focus.
00:06:41 It was pretty bad in terms of quality.
00:06:44 Being able to clean up, clarify some of the things in the video helped identify some of the actions that took place to put together the story of what happened.
00:06:56 >> Narrator: The improved images revealed that something different happened between rhonda and her assailant, something that investigators hadn't seen before.

i wonder if they have tried this?

i wish they could release some definite details too. at what time is the last ping of either phone is what i want to know.

NASA is who has had the video for a long time and u dont get any better then nasa when they can pick you off google earth from a million miles away in the sky.

NASA is who has had the video for a long time and u dont get any better then nasa when they can pick you off google earth from a million miles away in the sky.

completely different image editing technique. i bet you dont get better than the secret service when it comes to servelience techniques.

The picture bothers me, too. It's interesting that you mentioned a mushroom/bowl haircut. To tell you the truth, I've always seen it as a tiny little ponytail. Now I'm looking at it differently. At first, because of the height that was mentioned by LE, I wondered if it was a woman. The more I look at the way the person walks, though, it does look like a man.

One thing I've always wondered - I watched the coverage on Nancy Grace's special "America's Missing: Find 50 People in 50 Days," and someone mentioned that a friend (I believe it was a friend of Jennifer's brother) had left his cell phone at her place. They said this phone was also missing from her place. Why didn't they track the pings to see where it ended up, since it looks like whoever took her might have also taken that phone?

To answer your question since I lived there, the place is straight ghetto, there is a bus stop at the corner, but it is packed( with people waiting), if he walked left, he would have passed a bus stop, ghetto strip mall, apartments, a 7/11, then hit the main road O.B.T.(Orange blossom trail).

If he made a right walking away from the dump spot, he would have passed woods, more woods, the publix(grocery store) thats in another plaza, and intersection, walgreens, then the Mosaic where Jennifer lived.

No Cams i saw facing the road (Americana Blvd.) outside the ones at HH apartments where the car was dropped off and the POI was spotted on.*note the road he was walking was a side road (Texas Ave.) I belive, not the main road.

There is a camera at a check cashing place nearby, but it was built after the abduction.

... he could have been picked up in a car and left, who knows.. but someone does..

Jennifer was going to drop the phone at Fedex for the friend so it was most probably shut off and therefore wouldn't ping.

PLUS not sure when "pinging" came into existence... before or after she went missing.

The picture bothers me, too. It's interesting that you mentioned a mushroom/bowl haircut. To tell you the truth, I've always seen it as a tiny little ponytail. Now I'm looking at it differently. At first, because of the height that was mentioned by LE, I wondered if it was a woman. The more I look at the way the person walks, though, it does look like a man.

One thing I've always wondered - I watched the coverage on Nancy Grace's special "America's Missing: Find 50 People in 50 Days," and someone mentioned that a friend (I believe it was a friend of Jennifer's brother) had left his cell phone at her place. They said this phone was also missing from her place. Why didn't they track the pings to see where it ended up, since it looks like whoever took her might have also taken that phone?

Yes Goldie girl, for sure this is a man. Short, he is. What did they estimate him at.?
5'5" to 5'8", I think. Does he have any tatoos.??
I'm going to wish Jennifer and her family lots of Shamrock Luck this month.

Just saw the special on Jennifer's case on NG.

I am so heartbroken for her family.

Tomorrow night I'm going to watch 48 hours.

I have followed this case from the beginning and cannot believe she is still missing.

:praying: Prayers to her mom and dad and her brother.

Yes Goldie girl, for sure this is a man. Short, he is. What did they estimate him at.?
5'5" to 5'8", I think. Does he have any tatoos.??
I'm going to wish Jennifer and her family lots of Shamrock Luck this month.

His height was between 5'3-5'5.

On NG special her dad mentioned that there was a pedophile that was living next to Jennifer? First I heard this.

Thanks for the link Truthful Lies, this is the case that got me onto sleuthing the net. I've been to the crime scene(s) many of times and it's heart breakng this case hasn't had any light shed on it in years...

Sorry to add another post, but out of all cases, Jennifer's haunts me the most. There are so many similarities to me that it scared me into action when this case first broke. I'm ultra-safe (to the point of reinforcing my front door when home) and terrified of anything ever happening. She was so careful - it makes my soul ache. I think the first thought through my mind if I were to ever encounter something scary like Jenn did would be, "Really? After all the precautions I've taken?".

Her case is the pinnacle of irony - so careful about safety. It just kills me. I never think I'm safe enough alone - I've now gotten my concealed and carry at all times from apartment to car - it's the perfect opportunity. I check around the staircases, live in a gated community and have my hand on a revolver when I walk to my door. I know that's overkill, but Jennifer's case shattered what we all thought of as "being careful"/ She was. Extremely.

I even won't wear makeup out of the house or anything resembling real clothes - I never want to draw attention to myself. Maybe that's too much. I just don't trust the world. I don't even make eye contact with males. I feel like someone else should have my physical self (modeling, etc). I'm way too aware of what can happen to a "beautiful" girl. It terrifies me.

Jennifer, you have taught many so much (you and your family), and you've kept ME safe just thinking about you. I thought I had my bases covered before your case - every time I'm scared I think of you and remind myself that I can never be too paranoid. Thank you for being a driving force in my every day life. If I could solve one case, it would be yours.

xoxo

God, please bring Jennifer home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members