FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not certain about the timeline as to when the fob/spray was found, I want to say a year or two...Apparently two people were walking in their community of Windmere and found it on the side of the street...I think that I read this on BOC but not sure....go on line and search about Jennifers spray and Fob and see what you find..

The car has me stumped as far as why it was parked about a mile from Jennifer's condo....If someone abducted Jennifer inside or outside of her condo, how did they get there? Did they drive their vehicle to the Mosaic, abduct Jennifer and then use her car to take Jennifer somewhere? Did the poi park Jennifer's car at the HOTG and then walk to the Mosaic or did he park his car or bike between the HOTG and Mosaic....

I get the impression that the poi has done this before....WHO in their right mind would drive the car of a victim that had just been abducted a few hours before AND then drive it within a mile of where she lived AND pull it into a parking space at the HOTG, back the car up to get it just so so in the parking space AND sit in it 32 seconds probably wiping it down???? Most of us would have been out of that car before it came to a stop, forget about parking it just so so...Then look at him as he walks away from the car, not a care in the world...I would have been looking behind me constantly to see if someone was watching me, probably tripping and falling along the way....

Yeah, that coworker and another employee taking the drive and as they passed a lake the coworker made mention of Jennifer being dumped in a lake or pond and eaten by alligators Some killers go back to the scene of the crime numerous times to visit the body and to see if law enforcement was zeroing in on that location

Did you also read about this coworker going up to the Kesse's at a benefit or vigil, giving them a Christmas ornament from Jennifer's desk at work that HE had gotten her...From what I have read , the Kesse's did not get anything else from Jennifers desk at Westgate but that ornament....what is the significance of that??? Was that his way to stay "connected " to Jennifer in a bizarre way?

Did this coworker fear that Jennifer was about to find out about some of his speculated underhanded deals at Westgate?

Whoever did this, I believe , knew Jennifer....not the workers at Mosaic staring at her or making catcalls would make her nervous about living there....I just believe that this person had been going into her apartment while she was at work....Some women can sense that sort of thing, I think that I might get a feeling that someone had been in my home while I was gone....I might not sense it but think that I would....He may have been moving something ever so slightly in her apartment to let her know that he had been in there!

Spray and fob found a year or two after Jennifer went missing I meant to say, 2007 or 2008.

Assuming they hadnt been lying at the place they were found for 1-2 yrs? If so why appear then?

The car is strange , as if its not the killer driving but an accomplice , why after parking at HOG , does he go to jenn's complex?

Good point re co-worker wanting to check out possible LE poking around..

I dont think its so much him worries about work dealings being discovered , more that he wanted her and could not have...

Would jenn not notice if she was at work and he was not ?(and at her flat) assuming they both worked regular office hours.

Nearly 4am here , at work , and still bouncing this case around my head!

Mark.

Mark,

He was a supervisor and I believe that I read that he did not clock in...I know when I worked at BCBS we had cubicles, most of us would dump our purses, car keys etc on our desk, leave our things if we had to go elsewhere in the building....I remember that some of my coworkers mentioned that they had all sorts of passwords, security codes at home, car key pad(Jennifer's car was a keyless type with a number key pad on the door handle)....the supervisors where I worked could access anything that was on our work computers....I remember reading that another coworker complimented Jennifer via email on her work computer one day about how nice she looked...the suspect coworker tore into that employee who complimented Jennifer so he must have been reading her emails...

This coworker probably had access to Jennifers apartment and car keys if she were as careless as we were about leaving them lying out for all to see....He could have had ample opportunity to have a set made and have her keys returned before she even missed them....perhaps since Westgate was like a realty, there was even a place on site that he could have made copies of keys made right there...

I more of less imagined that the fob/spray had lain where it was found for a couple of years, maybe not....if it had been dropped there shortly before it was found, that really seems sinister, scary quiet frankly....

About the car....if two people were involved in Jennifer's abduction, they had to have arrived at her condo via some sort of vehicle if we believe that one of them was the coworker...what if one drove Jennifer's car and the other one drove the car that they came in to wherever they took Jennifer? If she were abducted at night, two cars would have provided more light wherever Jennifer was taken. What about the killer driving his car back to the Mosaic, went into Jennifers apartment, cleaned up, staged it, showered while the other person finished hiding Jennifer and was to drive Jennifer's car back to her condo....as the person who had been in Jennifer's apartment staging it and cleaning up saw Logan , Jennifer's brother as he arrive at the Mosaic....he calls the poi that we saw parking Jennifer's car and tells him not to bring Jennifer's car back to the Mosaic as they had planned because her family was beginning to arrive and leave it instead at the HOTG????

The coworker may have met Logan if Logan had come to Westgate to visit with Jennifer, take her to lunch perhaps...OR Jennifer may have had a picture on her desk at work of Logan so the coworker may have recognized her brother....

I know , its exhausting trying to figure out what might have happened to Jennifer....it is so sad....If I lived near Orlando, I know I would be going to empty fields searching and searching for clues....

Take care Mark, enjoy the banter back and forth about Jennifer...

Vivian

Mark,

Jennifer's pepper spray and key fob was found in Windmere, approximately 10 miles from her condo....The owner of Westgate was building a house in Windmere on a lake and several acres surrounding the house....not saying that he had anything to do with it as I do not know, however, I am sure that the "coworker" was aware that this owner was building this house....could he have taken Jennifer to this property during the night or early in the morning BEFORE he reported for work four hours late??? Were dogs ever used on this property?

Some say there is no such thing as "coincidence", the older I get and the more that I read about missing persons the less I believe in coincidences.

Blink on Crime, is absolutely positive that Jennifer knew her abductor...I think so to...
It's possible that someone who was familiar with the owners property because he had done work there and at the condo was involved. .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I do not believe the key fob pepper spray was ever found. That needs to be fact checked

At least the keys were still listed as missing per the fbi dot gov site as of 2013.

I believe that there is a picture of Jennifer's spray case on BOC...it may not be her's but her father said that he bought one like it for her and has one just like it....again, is it a coincidence that Jennifer had a fob/spray case identical to the one found in Windmere where the owner of the company she worked for was building a house at the time of Jennifer's disappearance....

I believe that there is a picture of Jennifer's spray case on BOC...it may not be her's but her father said that he bought one like it for her and has one just like it....again, is it a coincidence that Jennifer had a fob/spray case identical to the one found in Windmere where the owner of the company she worked for was building a house at the time of Jennifer's disappearance....

Maybe let the fbi know since they don't seem to be aware of her keys being found.

I get the impression that the poi has done this before....WHO in their right mind would drive the car of a victim that had just been abducted a few hours before AND then drive it within a mile of where she lived AND pull it into a parking space at the HOTG, back the car up to get it just so so in the parking space AND sit in it 32 seconds probably wiping it down???? Most of us would have been out of that car before it came to a stop, forget about parking it just so so...Then look at him as he walks away from the car, not a care in the world...I would have been looking behind me constantly to see if someone was watching me, probably tripping and falling along the way....

That's why I think it might have been one of the construction workers who was paid to ditch the car. An illegal immigrant looking to make a fast buck. He doesn't necessarily know that it's tied to an abduction but he obviously knows the car is "hot" and makes sure to wipe it down when he's finished.

Surely the illegal immigrant would know/suspect that the car was "hot" related to drugs, murder, bank robbery, etc....Most of the immigrants that I have known were scared too death they would be deported if they engaged in illegal activity...I suppose he could have been so desperate for money that he would have done anything and not question or think it through as to why he was asked/paid to park the car at the HOTG....

I know if I were asked to do something like this, I would be asking a major list of questions...but, I have a conscience that would not want to be involved in something illegal...

I guess this theory could account for the spot where he parked the car, there would have been less noticeable places I have read that he could have parked it at the HOTG.

Could the poi be a car valeter?paid to clean car and drop off innocently?

Mark.

Mark, that is definitely something that I have never thought of...

Hi I know it's early but just wanted to give you all this update. I really hope it brings some new leads. Jennifer's case is being featured in the new season of Disappeared.

"Girl Interrupted" Premieres Monday, June 6 at 9/8c Story of JENNIFER KESSE: Missing Since 1/24/06 from Orlando, Fla. When recent college graduate Jennifer Kesse doesn't show up for work, her friends and family know something is wrong. Their worst fears are realized after her car is found empty and abandoned a mile from her apartment. Police immediately investigate the dozens of construction workers who are building Kesse's apartment complex at that time, however no clear suspect emerges. Surveillance footage of someone driving her car is recovered but, frustratingly, police are unable to identify the suspect. Almost a decade later, this mysterious case continues to baffle law enforcement and haunt her family."

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...re-Seventh-Season-of-DISAPPEARED-411-20160318

She will also be featured on Crime Watch Daily tomorrow ,Tuesday 3/22....it is on NBC, Channel 3 in my area....the previews were pretty sad, Drew is talking to Jennifer with tears in his eyes and his voice breaking saying, "I WILL find you"! How so very sad that these loving parents have had to endure this nightmare for the past 10 years....Someone know's something but apparently lack the decency to come forward and reveal what they know....The Kesse's have come to terms that finding her alive is not probable and only ask that her remains be returned to them....Is that REALLY too much to ask????

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this thread. Although I'm new here, I have followed the case for years, ever since I watched the 48 Hours Mystery program. Every once in a while I'd Google Jennifer Kesse's name, hoping to see that someone was arrested...
Like so many here, I believe the workers in the building complex saw or knew something. What brings me back to the Jennifer Kesse case is not just Jennifer, but her parents and brother. I always feel an enormous sense of tragedy in this case b/c you can see how much this family loves each other.

I created a short Youtube video in Spanish on the case, using available images of Kesse's car, the POI (pics & video) & Google map & Google Earth images, etc. I am not a native Spanish speaker, but I do speak it... grammar is another thing... :thinking:
I relied heavily on 3 news articles I found in Spanish on the case... although I was surprised not to see more of those articles given it is South Florida... the Latino community, etc. In fact, I was surprised not to find a lot more on the case available in Spanish...

https://youtu.be/U6TRK66IJ6s

If you speak Spanish fluently, please feel free to let me know if I've made mistakes, I'll be happy to edit the video.
It is very simple, no sound, just images and info. Thank you!

Investigation Discovery DISAPPEARED show:

“Girl Interrupted” Premieres Monday, June 6 at 9/8c

Story of JENNIFER KESSE: Missing Since 1/24/06 from Orlando, Fla.

When recent college graduate Jennifer Kesse doesn’t show up for work, her friends and family know something is wrong. Their worst fears are realized after her car is found empty and abandoned a mile from her apartment. Police immediately investigate the dozens of construction workers who are building Kesse’s apartment complex at that time, however no clear suspect emerges. Surveillance footage of someone driving her car is recovered but, frustratingly, police are unable to identify the suspect. Almost a decade later, this mysterious case continues to baffle law enforcement and haunt her family.

https://corporate.discovery.com/dis...still-searching-for-their-missing-loved-ones/

I know I'm in a very small minority but I've never been convinced Jennifer was kidnapped that morning. I personally believe she disappeared the night before.

I compare Jennifer's case to the disappearance of Jodi Huisentruit's, another woman who vanished without a trace. Jodi, for sure, was abducted while leaving her apartment early in the morning for work. When the police finally showed up they found her belongings strewn all over the parking lot. People reported seeing a white cargo van sitting outside that morning. In addition, people heard Jodi scream that morning. Keep in mind, she was leaving for work at around 5am in a small town in Iowa.

In Jennifer's case, from what we know, seemingly no residents heard anything. No residents saw anything suspicious. None of Jennifer's stuff was found anywhere in the complex. And this would've been at like 7:30am when surely people would've been awake and out and about.

So, I continue to be confused how a bunch of apartment dwellers in a small city in IA can give police so much info for a crime that happened at 5am, but residents in a condo complex in Orlando, FL heard and saw nothing regarding a crime that allegedly happened in broad daylight. Not to mention, Jodi left so much of her stuff behind, while Jennifer left nothing.

I'd also add that a woman laying out different outfits on her bed strikes me as a "night before" thing, not a "morning of" thing. Every woman I've ever lived with liked to sleep in a little too much to give ten minutes to get choosy with her clothes for the day.

I could go on with other issues but this case has always struck me as a case of stalking. Some guy is infatuated with her--maybe Jennifer is even having some kind of "on the side" relationship with him. She goes on vacation with her fiancee. The other guy gets ticked. She comes home. Maybe they arrange to meet after Jennifer gets off the phone Monday night. There's a fight because the guy is jealous. He kills her. There are many more incidents like this happening every day than stories of rapist landscapers and killer construction workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam