FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say hi to you Mr Kesse and that I think of Jennifer and your family often, we all do. If wishes came true we would have had her home to you alive and well years ago. Your dignity and determination throughout the horrible time since Jennifer was abducted has been nothing short of inspirational and I am sure Jennifer would be so proud of her family. I still wish for her to come home to you and of course wish you all nothing but the best. If there is anything more any of us can do to help I know everyone will do it without a second thought. We can all see that Orlando LE have messed this up terribly and are just sorry for what that has meant for Jennifer and your family.

Mr Kesse, I've followed Jennifer's case from the beginning. I've seen you & your wife on various tv shows discussing her disappearance. I've never stopped looking for updates, always hoping she had finally been found.

I can't imagine how horrible this has been for your family. My heart goes out to your entire family & I will keep you all in my prayers. Maybe there's little I can actually do to help, but please know ... Jennifer will never be forgotten.

Glad to see the Kesse's on NG. Great coverage twice!

ETA: Mr. Kesse, I wish we could do more. Hugs always.

5 years ago.. sigh

If you havent checked it out the Kesse family has updated their missing website. They write some tear shedding comments..

http://jenniferkesse.com/

Jennifer Kesse Update: Scholarship Started in Missing Florida Woman's Honor, Family Continues Search

The family of Jennifer Kesse, who mysteriously disappeared from her Orlando home nearly five years ago, announced a University of Central Florida scholarship in her honor Friday.

Drew Kesse, Jennifer's father, along with his wife, Joyce, have been tireless advocates for their daughter's case since her disappearance January 24, 2006. Drew spoke with Crimesider Friday and said that The Jennifer Kesse Scholarship will award $1,000 each year to a Florida resident who's a UCF graduate student in criminal justice.

More: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20029225-504083.html

From the above article:

Despite numerous searches, and years of work, police have made no arrests in the case. And nearly five years after her disappearance, Drew said, both Florida authorities and the FBI have "given up."

The FBI has also given up?? I feel so sorry the Kesse's, where do they now turn for help?

5 years ago today that Jennifer was abducted, thinking of both Jennifer and the Kesse's and praying hard for a resolution soon.

About 4 years ago my husband was transferred to Orlando we stayed near millennia mall ..until we found something else being from up north I hadn't heard that much regarding jennifers case ...but every single day I stayed in that condo when I would go out I would see the huge missing poster for Jennifer on every corner (she is a beautiful woman) and always thought of her and your family ....it inspired me that you keep putting them up and keep her fresh In peoples minds you never know who might see those and have info ...I admire the strength and dignity you and your wife have dealing with this situation. I pray Jennifer will come home to you one day! I want to say I'm sorry the way this case was handled. Although I'm not involved with le in anyway I feel like somebody owes your family an apology and countless other families in your situation that should have been handled differently! My thoughts and prayers to your family including jennifer.

Have the FBI issued a statement to the effect they have given up?
Has the Orlando police department done the same?

Has either of the above stated they are not taking tips with regard to Jennifer's case?
(claims have been made that no tips are being taken either)

I seriously doubt any LE agency has 'given up' or are not taking tips.
It may well be the impression gained when a case is cold but it won't be the reality because nobody likes unresolved cases on their books.

How is it possible that they have "given up" on this case? There have to be leads somewhere, somehow. What about all of the construction workers? Were each and every one of them questioned and then questioned again? I am just feeling like this case can't just be dropped with no one to look for that beautiful girl out there but her loved ones. I'm just speechless....

It just means the FBI is out... they gave recs to the Orlando Police.

I know it's disheartening but I hope the recs yield something.

The OPD still has a detective assigned to the case.

LE cannot solve cases if they have nothing to work with.
No crime scene. No Body. No witnesses.
A question mark remains over forensic evidence with a very tiny sample of DNA reported and perhaps a partial print.

There are cases where the perpetrator is known to the police but there is insuffienct evidence to lay murder charges. LE can't find the body in one case.

They have a lot less with regard to the abduction of Jennifer Kesse and the case is over fives years old already.
There are hundreds of unsolved abduction. Many are here at WS.

The OPD still has a detective assigned to the case.

LE cannot solve cases if they have nothing to work with.
No crime scene. No Body. No witnesses.
A question mark remains over forensic evidence with a very tiny sample of DNA reported and perhaps a partial print.

There are cases where the perpetrator is known to the police but there is insuffienct evidence to lay murder charges. LE can't find the body in one case.

They have a lot less with regard to the abduction of Jennifer Kesse and the case is over fives years old already.
There are hundreds of unsolved abduction. Many are here at WS.

Sorry I've not been here in a long time.

I was looking at Kesse thread #10 and what's this about Jen being in the sex slave trade?? Is that a new development and what evidence do they have of that??

I agree it's AWFUL they've given up. Some guys or guys got to disrobe Jen and have their way with her and will NEVER be punished! There is no god!

Hi UM&AMWfan, The thought process of Sex Slave is what the belief of the family is. I belive either that or just that a stalker illegal just kidnapped her and killed her. In Orlando anything is possible. I lived two blocks away from where this all happend.

Hi UM&AMWfan, The thought process of Sex Slave is what the belief of the family is. I belive either that or just that a stalker illegal just kidnapped her and killed her. In Orlando anything is possible. I lived two blocks away from where this all happend.

If Jen was a sex slave she would've gotten a message out by now. Unless she was taken to some isolated place in South America or something.

That missing Amy girl from the cruise ship was allegedly sighted by a U.S. serviceman in some South American *advertiser censored* house years ago. He offered to help her but something happened and she got scared.

I find it highly unlikely though. Has there been any documented cases of white women being kidnapped and taken down to South America or anywhere outside of America?

If Jen was a sex slave she would've gotten a message out by now. Unless she was taken to some isolated place in South America or something.

That missing Amy girl from the cruise ship was allegedly sighted by a U.S. serviceman in some South American *advertiser censored* house years ago. He offered to help her but something happened and she got scared.

I find it highly unlikely though. Has there been any documented cases of white women being kidnapped and taken down to South America or anywhere outside of America?

Great question.

My opinion is kidnappings of that type would be as rare as hen's teeth. Perhaps rarer.
It pops up as a type of urban myth but where is the hard evidence?

Great question.

My opinion is kidnappings of that type would be as rare as hen's teeth. Perhaps rarer.
It pops up as a type of urban myth but where is the hard evidence?

Yeah, no doubt. IF a white American lady had been kidnapped and taken to South America and held a sex slave and then she was discovered it would be on the front page of every newspaper in America and that's never happened.

There are too many chances for someone to ask for help or just grab a cell phone and make a call for help.

Human trafficking happens alot. These guys know what there doing. These people don't have a chance in hell to ask for help, let alone access to a cell phone. Check out www.humantrafficking. and www.endmoderndayslavery.ca
Many are trafficked across borders and sold. Yes, it happens, this is modern day slavery.

Human trafficking happens alot. These guys know what there doing. These people don't have a chance in hell to ask for help, let alone access to a cell phone. Check out www.humantrafficking. and www.endmoderndayslavery.ca
Many are trafficked across borders and sold. Yes, it happens, this is modern day slavery.

Hi Art!! Welcome to Websleuths! I look forward to reading your insights in Jenn's case.

I have conducted alot of research on the topic of human trafficking. Florida is considered a "Modern Slavery Hub" for Human Trafficking. This post shows some of my research:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth