FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think the Kesses (and presumably their investigators) are not persuaded by the face in the third shot?

To me, it appears that the individual is wearing a ball cap turned backwards. MOO

It is useful to block off parts of the face in blow ups if I block out the features I am looking fpr the "bun" (or helmet back) and think I may be able to just see it though of course am unsure. If he is turned it should not be visible.

It's always good to get some perspective on these images. He is at a slight angle looking back to Jennifer's car across the pool. It is not a looking straight at the camera view. So there is a slight angle to his head. On other hand, it is cut off by fence post and then tree, so only barest of view besides his face.

I can't tell you why Kessses and Orlando Police refuse to acknowledge what he looks like in image 3. Because they didn't see it and refuse to acknowledge something they didn't see, I don't know. Because they like saying he walked away and never looked back even though he most certainly stopped and looked back. Because it's inconvenient for them I guess. Easier to ignore things like a face looking back or pings from towers when the data doesn't fit preconcieved notions.

Sorry, @Georgia8. I posted in between 2 paragraphs of your post. FWIW, to me it looks like the suspect is wearing a ball cap turned backwards.

It's always good to get some perspective on these images. He is at a slight angle looking back to Jennifer's car across the pool. It is not a looking straight at the camera view. So there is a slight angle to his head. On other hand, it is cut off by fence post and then tree, so only barest of view besides his face.

I can't tell you why Kessses and Orlando Police refuse to acknowledge what he looks like in image 3. Because they didn't see it and refuse to acknowledge something they didn't see, I don't know. Because they like saying he walked away and never looked back even though he most certainly stopped and looked back. Because it's inconvenient for them I guess. Easier to ignore things like a face looking back or pings from towers when the data doesn't fit preconcieved notions.
I don't believe that there's a face looking back in image three. I can see what looks like a face, but I think it's a case of face pareidolia. I don't think that there's actually a face there.

That complete image of the POI is not in Image 4, taken a second or two later. Completely gone.<modsnip - rude> It's the POI, looking back at Jennifer's car he just parked. Professionals just can't get over themselves and deal with they disregarded data because they were too lazy to examine it. It took weeks of effort. No one else was willing to do it. But it's done, been done for 15 years. And still ignored. It's the professional thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
That complete image of the POI is not in Image 4, taken a second or two later. Completely gone. <modsnip - rude> It's the POI, looking back at Jennifer's car he just parked. Professionals just can't get over themselves and deal with they disregarded data because they were too lazy to examine it. It took weeks of effort. No one else was willing to do it. But it's done, been done for 15 years. And still ignored. It's the professional thing to do.
I disagree. Many things would change the artifacts from one frame to the next in any video: any shadows from the POI walking past, changes in lighting from cloud cover, wear on the heavily re-used magnetic video tape, etc.

In my opinion, you've seen a pattern there that approximates a face, and now you can't un-see it. Like I said, it's pareidolia.

Last edited by a moderator:
2006 Port Jervis, New York Jane Doe?

Demographics

Sex
Female
Race / Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Possible First Name
--
Possible Middle Name
--
Possible Last Name
--
Nickname/Alias
--
Estimated Age Group
Adult
Estimated Age Range (Years)
25-50
Estimated Year of Death
--
Estimated PMI
--
Height
Cannot Estimate
Weight
Cannot Estimate
Circumstances

Type
Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found
May 18, 2006
NamUs Case Created
March 27, 2017
ME/C QA Reviewed
--
Location Found Map

County
Orange County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)
--
Found On Tribal Land
--
Circumstances of Recovery
Found on garage roof top, possibly Hispanic descent

Physical Description

Hair Color
Unknown
Head Hair Description
--
Body Hair Description
--
Facial Hair Description
--
Left Eye Color
Unknown
Right Eye Color
Unknown
Eye Description
--
Distinctive Physical Features

Item
Description
Other distinctive physical characteristicvery prominent nose

Attachments

• C4013794-1DBB-45FA-8336-4744E84C6F90.jpeg
    C4013794-1DBB-45FA-8336-4744E84C6F90.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 37D9EA49-DC9A-4227-9B0E-D5E6E27246DB.jpeg
    37D9EA49-DC9A-4227-9B0E-D5E6E27246DB.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 8
I disagree. Many things would change the artifacts from one frame to the next in any video: any shadows from the POI walking past, changes in lighting from cloud cover, wear on the heavily re-used magnetic video tape, etc.

In my opinion, you've seen a pattern there that approximates a face, and now you can't un-see it. Like I said, it's pareidolia.

I agree with this though I admire the work R. put has put into it to some extent defer to their exterprise and their work has the additional benefit of keeping discussion going.

Back to race I don't think a person who is considered black in the US has to have darker skin than say Chino and as far as I know nobody has said it could not be Chino because if skin colour....the things I see in the second image have more to do with gait and the hair than skin colour.

Perhaps we could each describe the face in the third shot if it is a face I see a rather cherubic round faced very young white mail with hair combed straight down sort of early Beatles style with the mouth rather round and open. What do all see may I ask.

The head looks too small to me to be an actual head compared to the earlier shots.

The name Chino of course refers to Chinese i.e. so in his culture that is what the see someone either Chinese ancestry not uncommon at all in the Caribbean or someone who looks that way to them

I strongly see an African American male or someone with some black ancestry like for example Chino as fitting best.

Chino passed a polygraph as far as I know but that is all.

Just my thoughts

1. The timing of the St. Croix trip is important. Jennifer was being watched it is not impossible she was supposed to disappear in st. Croix.

2. Erica's evidence is accurate Jennifer was very distraught intuitively knew she was being stalked and in danger.

3. The evidence of the woman who always ran across Chino late at night while walking her dog is important it sounds to me like she was being watched I don't get the sense she always did this at the same time. It is interesting that this woman and another who hung out with Chino until he suddenly left both found him very friendly with Jennifer we have nothing like that.

4 When shown the picture of poi by the TV crew Chino doesn't look at it then only half looks at it.

5. I don't think we can rule out Chino as being our guy or connected though more as someone delivering Jennifer not raping and killing her. He could get close to Jennifer for sure through some excuse for example if she was walking to her car in the morning he could approach and begin discussing one of the never ending repairs.

6. This rules out her old boyfriend. It doesn't rule out someone at work.

Last edited:
Just my thoughts

1. The timing of the St. Croix trip is important. Jennifer was being watched it is not impossible she was supposed to disappear in st. Croix.

2. Erica's evidence is accurate Jennifer was very distraught intuitively knew she was being stalked and in danger.

3. The evidence of the woman who always ran across Chino late at night while walking her dog is important it sounds to me like she was being watched I don't get the sense she always did this at the same time. It is interesting that this woman and another who hung out with Chino until he suddenly left both found him very friendly with Jennifer we have nothing like that.

4 When shown the picture of poi by the TV crew Chino doesn't look at it then only half looks at it.

5. I don't think we can rule out Chino as being our guy or connected though more as someone delivering Jennifer not raping and killing her. He could get close to Jennifer for sure through some excuse for example if she was walking to her car in the morning he could approach and begin discussing one of the never ending repairs.

6. This rules out her old boyfriend. It doesn't rule out someone at work.
I’m not sure we can say for sure that Jennifer was being watched, but I think it’s a possibility. I personally think someone she knew and trusted had a part in her disappearance so she let her guard down.

I do think that the St Croix trip could have been a catalyst to her disappearance by causing someone to become jealous of her relationship. I could see a situation where she was supposed to have disappeared while on vacation if it were a hit or trafficking. I personally don’t fell like she was trafficked. She isn’t the demographic that they target. She was educated and well connected. I do think it’s possible that her disappearance was a hit though. The only benefit I can see that someone has by committing the crime in St Croix would be to get the case out of US jurisdiction. The problem with committing the crime while in St Croix is that she was with a group of people including Rob, and it would have been noticed fast. Due to this, I really don’t think the plan was for her to disappear while on vacation. Especially since she lived by herself.

I don’t think Jennifer would have been open to a friendship with Chino, and Chino may not have wanted to pursue one with her either. When she was supervising the workers, Rob had to tell her to chill out when she was on the phone with him. He told her they can understand what she was saying. I’m not sure if Chino was one of those workers present that day. We don’t have any other residents at Mosaic coming forward saying they hung out with Jennifer either. When you think about it, Jennifer wasn’t at the Mosaic that much. Monday, 1/23, would have been her 62 day living there. During that time she would have had to move in, partake in holiday obligations (Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE), work, and spend most every other weekend at Rob’s. I really don’t think Jennifer was at Mosaic long enough to think about forming relationships with the residents or the staff. She had a lot going on.

I personally don’t read that much into Chino’s reaction when he was shown the photo. He’s saw it for years, and he knows that some people have accused him of being the poi. I don’t blame him for being leery of it and not wanting to look at it anymore. I would be too if I were him. He’s taken a poly and passed. He also spoke to the news. The program stated that he spoke to the Kesse team. Det Wright said that Chino was cooperative. It seems like he’s been more cooperative than other people.

I’m not sure we can say for sure that Jennifer was being watched, but I think it’s a possibility. I personally think someone she knew and trusted had a part in her disappearance so she let her guard down.

I do think that the St Croix trip could have been a catalyst to her disappearance by causing someone to become jealous of her relationship. I could see a situation where she was supposed to have disappeared while on vacation if it were a hit or trafficking. I personally don’t fell like she was trafficked. She isn’t the demographic that they target. She was educated and well connected. I do think it’s possible that her disappearance was a hit though. The only benefit I can see that someone has by committing the crime in St Croix would be to get the case out of US jurisdiction. The problem with committing the crime while in St Croix is that she was with a group of people including Rob, and it would have been noticed fast. Due to this, I really don’t think the plan was for her to disappear while on vacation. Especially since she lived by herself.

I don’t think Jennifer would have been open to a friendship with Chino, and Chino may not have wanted to pursue one with her either. When she was supervising the workers, Rob had to tell her to chill out when she was on the phone with him. He told her they can understand what she was saying. I’m not sure if Chino was one of those workers present that day. We don’t have any other residents at Mosaic coming forward saying they hung out with Jennifer either. When you think about it, Jennifer wasn’t at the Mosaic that much. Monday, 1/23, would have been her 62 day living there. During that time she would have had to move in, partake in holiday obligations (Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE), work, and spend most every other weekend at Rob’s. I really don’t think Jennifer was at Mosaic long enough to think about forming relationships with the residents or the staff. She had a lot going on.

I personally don’t read that much into Chino’s reaction when he was shown the photo. He’s saw it for years, and he knows that some people have accused him of being the poi. I don’t blame him for being leery of it and not wanting to look at it anymore. I would be too if I were him. He’s taken a poly and passed. He also spoke to the news. The program stated that he spoke to the Kesse team. Det Wright said that Chino was cooperative. It seems like he’s been more cooperative than other people.
To me, Chino looks like a dead ringer for the guy on the surveillance video based on his proportions and posture.

"Co-operating" doesn't mean that he's being truthful.

To me, Chino looks like a dead ringer for the guy on the surveillance video based on his proportions and posture.

"Co-operating" doesn't mean that he's being truthful.

I personally feel like the poi could be a lot of people. The police won’t even say the gender. I put a lot of stock into him passing the poly and being so open.

I have never seen this mentioned, anywhere in this entire investigation, and to be fair, it's probably not even relevant, but I wanted to share something with respect to the POI video, specifically this subject's posture. I myself grew up with a spinal deformity called Scheuermann's disease; it's basically structural kyphosis of the spine - a hunchback posture. It really sucked and caused me a lot of pain. But years later I had it surgically corrected at the HSS in NYC and now my spine is perfect, not to mention I hit the gym heavy 4-5 times a week with no pain.

Back to the point, though, when I first saw that POI screenshot, I immediately noticed this person's posture. It's like a 6th sense I have after dealing with the truly sucky situation of a spinal deformity in my teen years, back braces, pain, and ultimately surgery! I am hyper aware of it. And I simply think it is notable. Many people (especially young people) these days do definitely slump in their posture, but there is something very much beyond just poor posture, at least from what I see. Of course, the camera quality is total crap, and I am sure the lens distortion is horrendous, so in a sense, any relative angles are probably really skewed/warped/distorted way out of proportion. But, nevertheless, it's something I have never seen people really talk about. I am very convinced this person had some kyphotic deformity, or at the very least, a pretty moderate or greater level of scoliosis.

Jennifer did not just disappear off the face of earth. After a lot of internet search I found something interesting.i want you all to search for Kimberly Kessler. She is in prison for killing a co worker or hers. Kessler was seen at a malls security camera dropping her victims car. Victims body was never found. Kessler was known for stealing identities of others. Kessler was working at the area of Orlando, doing handy men's jobs like wall painting,plumping etc. She fits the criteria for the person of interest seen in that footage.
I definitely think she could be responsible for Kesse's abduction. She did the same mistake twice. She left both of the victims cars and cctv caught her.

Jennifer_Kesse.jpgKesse_POI.jpg

Hello there !

Someone posted an interesting theory on comments on Facebook and I find it mind-blowing ! take a look at this picture if you take off the apron you get the POI 's outift even the shoes ! and there is a Johnny Rockets across the street in the mall !!!

JohnnRocketsT.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there !

Someone posted an interesting theory on comments on Facebook and I find it mind-blowing ! take a look at this picture if you take off the apron you get the POI 's outift even the shoes ! and there is a Johnny Rockets across the street in the mall !!!

View attachment 345078
Sounds quite interesting......please do a search for my theory as well.
I believe the POI might be a female with her hair on a bun.
Search for Kimberly Kessler. She is exactly the same as the POI. Read my post above yours.

Sounds quite interesting......please do a search for my theory as well.
I believe the POI might be a female with her hair on a bun.
Search for Kimberly Kessler. She is exactly the same as the POI. Read my post above yours.
I 've heard of her before but honestly did not look into her crimes that well, but with Jennifer's case everything is possible!

Continue discussion here, please.

I wonder if the construction workers were interviewed that day or if any one of the workers suddenly quit that day or just didn’t show up for work in the days afterwards.
These are some of the photos that the Keese family sued the Orlando police department for and released to the public hopefully to help find the person who is responsible. They have had several other witnesses to come forward And provide valuable information.
Somebody else out there knows what happened but are afraid to come forward.

I wonder if the construction workers were interviewed that day or if any one of the workers suddenly quit that day or just didn’t show up for work in the days afterwards.
These are some of the photos that the Keese family sued the Orlando police department for and released to the public hopefully to help find the person who is responsible. They have had several other witnesses to come forward And provide valuable information.
Somebody else out there knows what happened but are afraid to come forward.

Only those who spoke English ! They didn't have a translator for the others (the irony) !!!!
yes a lot of them left the day after Jennifer's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030