Found Alive FL - Jeremiah Chavez, 28, Miami, 14 Apr 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Orlando Man Missing in Miami Under Mysterious Circumstances

A 28-year-old man from Orlando has gone missing in a mysterious case as he told his sister he was being chased hours after his friends said he acted abnormally while in Miami's Club Space.
f200f0b7c9531540e687a6804ca16655.jpg

Jeremiah Chavez's family fears the worst. They drove from Orlando to South Florida to help look for him.
Mary Chavez said it is her son's birthday and that she should be buying him a birthday cake instead of filing a missing person report at the Miami Police Department.
Chavez became separated from his friends at Club Space on Saturday. He called his sister – urging her to call 911 because he was being chased – at about noon on Sunday.
Chavez also posted a video on the social media application Snapchat in which he spoke erratically, asking for help. Police said the video may have been taken at the Braman BMW dealership in downtown Miami.
"All I want to say is I want my son home. Today is his birthday and I need him home," his mother said. "I’m trying to be strong. Please help."
Chavez's sister Jaicy posted on Facebook about his disappearance. She describes him as 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 190 pounds with a bald head and no beard.
"My family and I are shattered due to this circumstance not knowing what his whereabouts are at the moment, and we are all looking forward him to have a safe return," she wrote.
Anyone with information is urged to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-8477.

Article: https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...Under-Mysterious-Circumstances-479916213.html

I just understand „I‘m talking... everything to see... Please, please...“ and the other guy „... I know how mad you are“. But I think your interpretation is better than mine.

The call to his sister was at Sunday noon, the day after he was last seen at the club. Maybe he posted the video on Snapchat around that time?

The call to his sister was at Sunday noon, the day after he was last seen at the club. Maybe he posted the video on Snapchat around that time?

yea.. it could be.. i wish we had more info

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back