GUILTY FL - Jerry 'Mike' Williams, 31, Tallahassee, 16 Dec 2000 *Wife Arrested in 2017*

Hmmm. Maybe the wormed turned

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/new...rged/88418470/
BREAKING: Brian Winschester has just been been charged with kidnapping Denise along with various other charges.

A Tallahassee man with ties to one of the area’s most vexing unsolved crimes is in jail, accused of kidnapping his wife at gunpoint.

Brian Winchester, 45, was arrested Friday on charges of kidnapping, domestic assault and armed burglary. Denise Winchester, 46, told Leon County Sheriff’s Office investigators her estranged husband snuck into her car and held her against her will for about an hour. His defense attorney, Tim Jansen, of Tallahassee, says he is innocent of the charges.

Denise Winchester is the former wife of Tallahassee real estate appraiser Mike Williams, who disappeared Dec. 16, 2000, while duck hunting alone on Lake Seminole. Years after he vanished – law enforcement officials initially surmised he must have been eaten by alligators – Williams was considered a suspicious missing person.

Investigators today believe the 31-year-old father was the victim of foul play but have named no suspects or persons of interest in the cold case.

It does seem that they will not hold him in jail forever on these charges , so she'd need MORE serious allegations to accomplish that?

In petitions for domestic violence protection filed Monday, Denise Winchester said she believed she and her 17-year-old daughter -- who was 18 months old when her father Mike Williams went missing -- would be in danger if Brian Winchester is let of out of jail.

“I believe and know that Brian will kill me and/or my child if he is released,” she wrote.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/08/10/winchester-remain-jail/88518752/

Denise recounted her ordeal, reading from a written statement.

“I would never wish this on anyone,” she said. “I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t close my eyes because I always see him rising up out of the back of the car screaming and waving a gun. I can’t relax because all I can feel is the gun shoved in my ribs. I can’t have peace because I only hear his voice screaming and cussing at me.”

7RrBwmK.png

Where is Mike Williams? Mother hopes for break in 16-year-old cold case

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/17/where-is-mike-williams-mother-hopes-for-break-in-16-year-old-cold-case.html

Now, nearly 16 years later, Williams is hoping a new twist of events involving her son's then-wife might help solve the case that has been sitting with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement since 2004 -- the year Williams convinced authorities to launch a criminal investigation into her son's disappearance.

"They’re the only two people that profited from Mike’s disappearance," Williams said of her daughter-in-law, Denise, and Winchester. The two -- who separated in 2012 -- have never been named persons of interest or suspects in the case.

Cheryl Williams hopes that might change soon.

"There is the hope that one of them might crack," Cheryl Williams told FoxNews.com. "Sooner or later, one will turn on the other."

Devastated Florida mother suspects wife, not alligators, is behind son's 2000 disappearance

"He's not going to let Denise run around alone with all that money," she said, referring to her son’s life insurance, which was paid out in full to his then-wife. "I'm praying he doesn't commit suicide, I'm praying he'll tell us what actually happened."

Williams, speaking through tears, told The News she also prays her son is somehow still alive.

"Everybody in law enforcement says he's dead, even his own brother says he's dead. I'm the only one who holds that hope that he's alive somewhere," she said. "I want my story out and I want everybody to know about it because if he's alive somebody might know him."

Williams noted she hasn't seen her granddaughter in over a decade as Denise has barred her from visiting.

"She was the only part of Michael's life I had left," Williams sniffled.

"If Michael’s dead, I want them punished," she added, referring to Denise and Brian Winchester. "I don't want them to get away with this."

[video=youtube;X58fq4MmSa0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X58fq4MmSa0[/video]

They tried to interview Denise, she fled in her car.

Thank you for that episode. I had disliked Mike's wife Denise and his "friend" Brian already before and been convinced they killed poor Mike, but I came to dislike them even more in this. What a vile woman, and Brian do not seem much better either. The only question is which of them did the actual killing. Mayhaps they did it simultanously.
At first I thought that maybe Mike was walking in on Brian and Denise, catching them in the act, which then lead to a lethal conflict, but after learning that Denise had taken out a million dollar life ensurance on Mike only months before Mike's disappearance, and that it was his "friend" Brian, whom Denise later married, being the one helping write the policy, I think it is enough to prove it having been planned and not an accident.

Evil people.

I think there's a better chance of Brian talking with investigators than Denise. He's already facing charges and could be sentenced for a long time. He might try to take Denise down with him.

Unless she killed him (poison?) and he helped hide the body, I think it is more likely that he killed Mike and she was accomplice. I could see her saying he did it and threatened her and her life after has been a nightmare, and so on and so on, cry, cry.

I could see this whole thing falling apart and a confession coming out. What if the house has to be sold in the divorce? And Mike is buried there? If the house is sold, I can imagine FDLE will be all over it!

Unless she killed him (poison?) and he helped hide the body, I think it is more likely that he killed Mike and she was accomplice. I could see her saying he did it and threatened her and her life after has been a nightmare, and so on and so on, cry, cry.

I could see this whole thing falling apart and a confession coming out. What if the house has to be sold in the divorce? And Mike is buried there? If the house is sold, I can imagine FDLE will be all over it!

Did they never search the house with luminol . ? Never been more Obvious suspects in a MP case before . Feel terrible for Mikes mother .

From earlier this month:

Judge: 'Foolish' to give Winchester bond

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2017/01/04/judge-foolish-give-winchester-bond/96161820/

Brian Winchester — the former best friend of missing Tallahassee property appraiser Mike Williams — will remain in jail on charges he kidnapped his estranged wife at gunpoint.

Leon Circuit Judge James Hankinson said Wednesday it would be “foolish” to grant bond to Winchester, who was arrested in August on charges of kidnapping, armed burglary and domestic assault after his wife, Denise Winchester, reported the incident to Leon County Sheriff’s Office detectives.

Brian Winchester will remain in jail until his trial later this year.

Trial set in Brian Winchester kidnapping case

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2017/10/02/trial-set-brian-winchester-kidnapping-case/724031001/

Brian Winchester — the former best friend of missing Tallahassee property appraiser Mike Williams — has been in jail since his arrest more than a year ago. Later this month he may have the chance to face a jury.

Winchester is accused of kidnapping his estranged wife Denise Winchester at gunpoint last year. His trial on kidnapping, armed burglary and domestic assault is scheduled for Oct. 23.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2017/10/19/winchester-pleads-no-contest-kidnapping-case-involving-ex-wife/779719001/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

Brian Winchester — the former best friend of missing Tallahassee property appraiser Mike Williams — pleaded no contest to charges of kidnapping and burglary with a firearm involving his ex-wife.

Winchester faces a minimum of 10 years in prison but could be sentenced to life in prison at the discretion of the judge. A sentencing date has not been set.

That break in the case lead investigators to conduct an extensive search at an undisclosed location. Sources tell WCTV that location is in Leon County.

FDLE says forensics testing on the newly discovered remains shows Williams was murdered.

But the agency is not commenting on how Williams was killed, where the new information on the case came from, or if there are any suspects.

Agents say they are now working on bringing those responsible to justice.

The revelations come one day after Williams' friend, Brian Winchester, was sentenced to 20 years in prison for kidnapping his estranged wife, Denise Winchester, at gunpoint in 2016.

Denise Winchester is Mike Williams' widow.

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Answers-in-17-year-old-disappearance-465456163.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back