GUILTY FL - Jerry 'Mike' Williams, 31, Tallahassee, 16 Dec 2000 *Wife Arrested in 2017*

You're quite welcome Daisy! My pleasure! ;)

Just an update to no update.... LOL! nothing has been posted for an hour....

animated-smileys-computer-13.gif

"something" must be going on.... like closing arguments? Maybe he'll post during a break or something - I hope! Keeping my eye out! :)

Karl Etters
‏Verified account @KarlEtters
34m34 minutes ago

Fuchs: 19 days until Denise Williams was trying to collect (insurance money from Mikes death.

"That’s a cold individual. That’s a person who is involved in a homicide"

Closing arguments are over. Jury is heading back for deliberations.

so - the last post was 29 minutes ago - so Jury deliberations started.... 6:20pm (my time) - East Coast - 11:20am

re bold - time - so you must be California time?
No, I'm in FL, same time zone (Eastern) as the reporter for this trial in Tallahassee. I don't know why those twitter posts show the wrong time. That's been happening a lot. The main thread of tweets has the accurate time, but when I click a tweet to get the direct link, that time is incorrect. o_O
Karl Etters (@KarlEtters) | Twitter

So - the jurors started deliberation at "what" time?

Right now the tweet where it said they started deliberations - it says "2 hours ago". So 2 hours ago for me was 6:30pm. I'm 7 hours ahead of Eastern Time - so that comes out (to me) - 11:30am ET. No?
animated-smileys-thinking-07.gif

So - the jurors started deliberation at "what" time?

Right now the tweet where it said they started deliberations - it says "2 hours ago". So 2 hours ago for me was 6:30pm. I'm 7 hours ahead of Eastern Time - so that comes out (to me) - 11:30am ET. No?
animated-smileys-thinking-07.gif
11:19 AM EDT is the tweet time.
I wasn't paying exact attention to my clock - but 11:19 AM sounds about right since I left for errands at about 11:30 AM.

Okay - 11:19 - or 11:20am will do! :)

I'll probably miss the verdict if they come to one tonight (night here!) - So will check first thing in the morning. You'll keep it updated right, SeesSeas? :D

Okay - 11:19 - or 11:20am will do! :)

I'll probably miss the verdict if they come to one tonight (night here!) - So will check first thing in the morning. You'll keep it updated right, SeesSeas? :D
Yes, I'll keep updating while checking throughout the afternoon. About an hour ago (2 PM), the Live Stream was still On Air and it showed the state attorneys, defense attorneys, and defendant in the courtroom.
Watch Live: Murder Trial of Denise Williams
The Live Stream is now Off Air (3 PM). But I think that it will go back On Air at around 5 PM to determine how late the jury will stay or if the jury will be released for the day.

Watch Live: Murder Trial of Denise Williams
Day 2 (Part 2): Cross-examination of Brian Winchester continues
Time stamp 24:26
Photo 17T
^^ shows sexual photo of Denise and Kathy. Judge is holding the photo and handing it to Brian for his identification. Brian confirms that he is the reflection in the mirror and was the person who took the photo.

Re: Jury question ""If we find Denise guilty of count 1 is she automatically guilty of count 2," that's conspiracy and murder"
:eek:o_O
During jury instructions this morning, judge specifically stated that each charge was to be decided separately.

https://cvweb.clerk.leon.fl.us/public/online_services/search_courts/search_by_name.asp
37 2018 CF 001592 A - STATE OF FLORIDA vs WILLIAMS, DENISE
A001: CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER – 1ST DEGREE
A002: MURDER 1ST DEGREE
A003: ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT – MURDER 1ST DEGREE

I found the jury's first question on WTXL:
LIVE UPDATES: Jury deliberation begins in Denise Williams trial

1:33 p.m.
The jury has been deliberating for a few hours, and they are asking a question.

"What is a series of 'acts'? (series of related actions)" Both the state and defense attorneys have received a copy of this question.

"You should define these terms as you would in everyday normal usage." The jury is back to deliberation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back