GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/...on-to-missing-florida-firefighter/?ref=videos

Police believe that Porter, 24, and Nowak, 23, are in a four-door tan, 2005 Hyundai Elantra with a temporary Maine license plate, number 729-257.

Police originally were looking for a white 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer that was registered to Nowak, who is from Newburgh.

“It is possible that Porter and Nowak have traveled out of the state of Maine in the past few days,” Reid said.

Since they seem to be POI's I think we can sleuth them. Daniel and Cheyanne both have fb's. It seems she has a very young child. Wonder where he is?

Nowak has prior drug and theft convictions on her criminal record, according to a background check run by the Bangor Daily News on Thursday using the Maine State Bureau of Identification database.

She was arrested in Bangor on March 13, 2007, and charged with two counts of unlawful possession of scheduled drugs and with theft by unauthorized taking. She was convicted and sentenced on April 19, 2007, to pay $1,050 in fines for the three offenses, her criminal record states.

Porter has no criminal record in Maine, his background check showed.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/...in-connection-to-missing-florida-firefighter/

It is also odd on her fb that only Feb 15 on is visible....why would she make public from that point on?

Her friend also posted for reporters to leave her alone. Well I guess if she would go talk to LE then she has nothing to hide and would be left alone......

I have been reading Ms. Nowak's FB page.

She got "dolled" up on the 18th to "go out". But on the 19th, she misses her "loves".

The post about "stop friending me" ends with "but I can do nothing further". What does she mean by this?

It makes me sad that when a handsome, young, firefighter, son, brother, friend, husband, and father goes missing, and it takes a bit to garner interest. His wife left their children to go to Maine to help look for him. This case makes me sad. :(

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/person-interest-missing-firefighter-case-posts-fac/nKPTK/

Nowak is one of at least three people police in Bangor say was last to see Perdomo. She posted the following message overnight:

"To all of you whom I do not know: Please stop friending me. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I don't know what else to do. I'm sorry for your loss. 'Im sorry your friend is missing. It is a terrible thing. I am so sorry about this. But I can do nothing further. Night."

Ok, So if they were questioned and then released, does that mean they are not POI?

I have to ask this blaring question, he drove approximately 30 hours to spend about a day and a half and drive 30 hours back to go to work? He went to visit "friends", who are these "friends"? And what do they say?

Something is terribly wrong here and we really don't know what the police and the media know. Every tv channel I turn on here in Florida has one or two reporters who are reporting from Bangor.

Just sayin.....we're missing a big part of this mystery. IMO

I have to ask this blaring question, he drove approximately 30 hours to spend about a day and a half and drive 30 hours back to go to work? He went to visit "friends", who are these "friends"? And what do they say?

Something is terribly wrong here and we really don't know what the police and the media know. Every tv channel I turn on here in Florida has one or two reporters who are reporting from Bangor.

Nevermind the cost of a rental car....seems like a short trip for all that....idk....

Couple questioned switched cars

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Couple-questioned-in-missing-firefighter-case-switched-cars.html

OAKLAND — A Bangor couple who police interviewed in connection with a missing person case switched vehicles at a car dealership on Kennedy Memorial Drive earlier this week.

Police on Thursday impounded the vehicle the couple left behind after receiving a tip from the dealership.

Rod Pelkey, a manager at Lee Credit Now, said Daniel Porter, 24, and Cheyanne Nowak, 25, purchased a car sight-unseen from a Bangor office, then drove to Oakland on Tuesday to pick it up. While there, the couple asked Pelkey if they could leave their old car until they returned from a trip to Florida.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Couple-questioned-in-missing-firefighter-case-switched-cars.html

OAKLAND — A Bangor couple who police interviewed in connection with a missing person case switched vehicles at a car dealership on Kennedy Memorial Drive earlier this week.

Police on Thursday impounded the vehicle the couple left behind after receiving a tip from the dealership.

Rod Pelkey, a manager at Lee Credit Now, said Daniel Porter, 24, and Cheyanne Nowak, 25, purchased a car sight-unseen from a Bangor office, then drove to Oakland on Tuesday to pick it up. While there, the couple asked Pelkey if they could leave their old car until they returned from a trip to Florida.

Pelkey said Porter seemed “disheveled” during the Tuesday transaction, but Porter explained he was going through a family emergency.

Pelkey said Porter originally asked for directions to the nearest WalMart so he could leave the Mitsubishi in that lot, but he eventually settled on leaving the car at the car lot.

:what:

Also in same article:

Pelkey said Porter seemed “disheveled” during the Tuesday transaction, but Porter explained he was going through a family emergency.

Pelkey said Porter originally asked for directions to the nearest WalMart so he could leave the Mitsubishi in that lot, but he eventually settled on leaving the car at the car lot.

:what:

Sounds more and more hinky!! Where is Jerry?!

You are so right...how do you travel that distance for a day..and then turn around and go back? Were the "friends" Nowak and Porter? Or were they associated with the friends that he went to Bangor to see.

I'm glad they have found the two....seems like they are an important piece of the puzzle.

"Rod Pelkey, a manager at Lee Credit Now, said Daniel Porter, 24, and Cheyanne Nowak, 25, purchased a car sight-unseen from a Bangor office, then drove to Oakland on Tuesday to pick it up. While there, the couple asked Pelkey if they could leave their old car until they returned from a trip to Florida."

so they were planning to go to Florida? I'm starting to wonder if there is some sort of drug connection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back