FL FL - Jessica Erausquin, 27, Cocoa Beach, 23 Oct 2014

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by limelatitude, Oct 24, 2014.

1. limelatitude

limelatitude New Member

2. Loading...

3. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Active Member

4. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

5. limelatitude

limelatitude New Member

The family and friends are trying to raise awareness to help find out who did this to this lovely lady, this crime happened in the community of Cocoa Beach, FL. There are things that happened that evening and a lot of rumors are flying around because of the tight knit community, some which may or not be true. The family and friends do not want gossip about the case and would ask that you respect them and let the investigators do their job. There a many security cameras in this community because it is a tourist spot, please help raise awareness for Jessica Erausquin, there is an instagram page, and donation account set up .There will be a justice for Jessica rally/march in cocoa beach Saturday November 8th at 2pm at the city hall ending at coconuts on the beach in cocoa beach. Thank you for reading this story.

6. limelatitude

limelatitude New Member

yes TGI I agree with you :)

7. OkieGranny

[​IMG]

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jessica-erausquin-mother-interview-20150221-story.html

8. OkieGranny

Still unsolved. From October:

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...-year-after-woman-slain-cocoa-beach/74403256/

9. Creepinitreal

Creepinitreal New Member

I knew this girl , she was an aquaintance growing up in queens I hadn't seen her in many years and I was shocked to learn what had happened to her. Unless the cocoa beach cops are just completely morons it's evident her death was not an accident not a hit and run she was murdered and no one is being held accountable for it. Unfortunately she is not the only girl I know from Queens NY who was murdered in the last few years the others killer has been caught and is paying for his crime I hope we can say the same about Jessica's in the near future.