FL - Jillian Kusznir, 22, found dead in car trunk, Palm Bay, 20 April 2016 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by JerseyGirl, Apr 21, 2016.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Jillian Christine Kusznir, a 22-year-old Palm Bay woman who two years ago witnessed a double homicide has been identified as the body found in the trunk of an abandoned car in a neighborhood early Tuesday. The woman suffered some type of obvious trauma before her remains were left in the car. The trunk was partly open and police found Kusznir's clothed body inside. Police believe whatever happened to Kusznir took place at another location and she was then moved into the trunk and abandoned with the vehicle, a silver car parked near the intersection of Vienna and Norman streets in the southeast section of the city, just east of Interstate 95.

Detectives are also working to release surveillance footage later today that could show a man walking away from the parked car sometime around 5 p.m. Monday.

Kusznir, in December, 2013, was involved in what initially was investigated as a deadly home invasion.

[​IMG]

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...found-car-trunk-palm-bay-identified/83272638/

2. Loading...

3. miamaia

miamaia Pittie Chick

This is horrific! Of course I do not blame the victim, but it appears she did not keep good company.

Hopefully it is well known who she has been around lately, as that's where I'd start looking.

4. anonypotomous

anonypotomous New Member

She not only witnessed it, but she was actually part of it? I read the article and it seems as though she was with the men who murdered the people in the home.
    As though she was the one who went in to set it all up, then the men went in to commit the murders. And she was let go? WHY?

5. AnnieAnnie

AnnieAnnie New Member

I read it as the homeowner shot the two intruders rather than the intruders shooting the homeowners.

6. anonypotomous

anonypotomous New Member

But she was still a part of a home invasion - so why was she not put in jail?

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.wtsp.com/news/no-bond-for-man-in-case-of-body-found-in-car-trunk/151827984

8. whonos

whonos thanks to Georges Lemaître for "Hubble's Law"

" led investigators to the home, where they found a “large quantity” of physical in evidence in the house, which Warrington shared with his mother and her boyfriend."
    He "shared" the evidence with his mother and her boyfriend? I wonder what the evidence was.

9. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I think the article is trying to say that Warrington shared the house with his mother and her boyfriend.

10. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Police release video in death of woman found in trunk
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/palm-bay-police-release-video-in-death-of-woman-found-in-trunk

11. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators