GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two jurors not engaged with Strolla when he was talking. All jurors engaged with Guy.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 6s
John Guy suggests detectives were not searching the Gate plaza after the shooting, b/c were instead searching for #michaeldunn. #dunntrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
Guy: #MichaelDunn has an excuse for everything, but an explanation for nothing #DunnTrial

Guy is doing VERY well hitting on all necessary points and in a simple, logical way. Everything he is saying we have brought up. It really is common sense.

I wonder if guy's minor in college was....drama?

I think he's doing well. What might look over the top on the net may well be just fine in the courtroom.
He's a good public speaker, personable, not sarcastic, he's pulling his audience (the jury) in, walking them through the things they will have to consider.

guy..he has an excuse for everything and an explanation for nothing! that is a great line and so true

Guy: Strolla claimed that Tommie Storns' cousin came to the scene and took the gun. There was no testimony about Tommie Storns' cousin being there. His aunt came to sign a consent form because she owned the Durango.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 34s
"That defendant didn't shoot into a car full of kids to save his life, he did it to preserve his pride" - John Guy's opening line #dunntrial
FYI Guy, they weren't "kids", "boys", "lads" but young adults. Davis was 2 months away from being 18. The driver of the car was 20 and on probation for a 3rd degree felony. Like Dunn, they also left the scene.
Guy is playing around in Court again with another dummy. Does he not learn?

Wow, that is remarkable accuracy. Shooting to keep their heads down? I don't think do. He was aiming right for Jordan even as they were driving away. That's incredible.

guy is excelllent good choice for the finish

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 21s
Had dunn gone to police they would have searched plaza that night, guy said. #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
"This is not TV, this is real life, in real life there are inconsistencies" - John Guy on #dunntrial witness testimony during rebuttal

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Guy: the people who testified #MichaelDunn was peaceful were friend's of his parents and a work friend from yrs ago, none w/ him that nighgt

Guy: if the teens in the SUV had told you the exact same story I would submit to you to be careful. In real life people don't remember everything exactly the same but what they do remember is corroborated by witnesses and physical evidence and the defendant's actions and the things he didn't do. His statements are consistently self serving.

@SunnyHostin: Isn't it the first thing someone would do - call 911 - if they were acting in self defense. One of the jurors nods his head.

So much like for this!

Guy is nailing it :yesss:

I think he's doing well. What might look over the top on the net may well be just fine in the courtroom.
He's a good public speaker, personable, not sarcastic, he's pulling his audience (the jury) in, walking them through the things they will have to consider.

It doesn't hurt either that he's FINE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI Guy, they weren't "kids", "boys", "lads" but young adults. Davis was 2 months away from being 18. The driver of the car was 20 and on probation for a 3rd degree felony. Like Dunn, they also left the scene.

Respectfully, JMO...they were kids. Our opinions probably differ, that's ok.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 28s
Guy: We're not asking for your sympathy, verdict won't bring #JordanDavis back, but will define us moving forward #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Sort of confused about the vehicles. Isn't a Durango longer than a Hyundai? How would MD have been able to shoot into the back passenger door if he had not left his vehicle and stood closer to the rear of his own car? Maybe Dunn's car is longer than than I am thinking it is.

Adding, wouldn't Dunn also be guilty of obstructing justice by leaving the scene and never attempting to notify LE?

Who cares? Why are we still playing semantics with the word "kids"?

I call young people and teenagers kids.

What do you mean "like Dunn"? Dun was not being shot at, the teens were. They weren't fleeing, they were trying to get away from the bullets. They came right back. Dunn didn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam