GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"we were crazy with grief" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking his fiance wasn't nearly as bad off as the kid that was shot. This testimony continues..ugh.
Maybe his tummy troubles were from scarfing down cheap pizza..

hate to say it, but i think MD handled himself quite well. i think it comes down to what all has been introduced as evidence to contradict him bc the prosecution definitely didn't seem to ''break'' him down, imo.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 9s
Dunn said he wrote letters to family so they'd know the truth and get beyond media nonsense. #DunnTrial

MD was under the assumption that they searched the plaza for a gun.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
On cross, Strolla asks whether police told #MichaelDunn this would be a different case if gun was found. He says yes #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 44s
Cops told him it wasn't possible there was gun in car. Area where Durango went hadn't been searched the, strolla said. #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 32s
.@strollalaw asking #michaeldunn if #jordandavis spoke to him like a child, acted like a child. Dunn answering no. #dunntrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 37s
This is strolla's strongest argument I think. The idea that there is reasonable doubt that a gun could have been disposed of. #DunnTrial

I wonder why the prosecutor is letting him explain himself so far beyond a "yes" or a "no" to his questions. Maybe he is hoping to trip him up?

Reminds me of Jodi Arias

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 6s
strolla doesn't have to prove there was a gun. Prosecutors have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there was no gun. #dunntrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 17s
And another sidebar. #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
#michaeldunn has concealed weapons permit per testimony, but kept gun 3 steps away. Permit allows for 1 step away. #dunntrial

I just put a pot pie in the oven and now because of my being sick I'm not hungry! :sigh: I guess I'll cook it and save it for later.

I really wish they could get that part about if everyone shot thugs maybe they'd learn.

Was the prosecution not ready/ prepared for Dunn to take the stand?

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 8s
#MichaelDunn says he was not in rational state of mind after shooting, when he found out #JordanDavis was dead, and police interviewed him

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 6s
strolla doesn't have to prove there was a gun. Prosecutors have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there was no gun. #dunntrial

As a juror I would think it is most reasonable to assume there was no gun since it was not found by any investigations or by a citizen who happened upon it. How likely would it be that someone would find a hidden gun in the bushes or somewhere nearby and just keep it without reporting the find? I think it is more UNreasonable to believe there could have been a gun with the boys and they dumped it between the Gate and restaurant area (or whatever that other building is)

All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member