GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 20s
Guy is done, another 10 minute break and then jury instructions #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 35s
#jordandavis dad Ron Davis wiping tears away in courtroom as John Guy wraps up State Atty's Office #dunntrial closing rebuttal. #michaeldunn

Sort of confused about the vehicles. Isn't a Durango longer than a Hyundai? How would MD have been able to shoot into the back passenger door if he had not left his vehicle and stood closer to the rear of his own car? Maybe Dunn's car is longer than than I am thinking it is.

Adding, wouldn't Dunn also be guilty of obstructing justice by leaving the scene and never attempting to notify LE?

He was firing into it, thus the angle. Down and sharply coming from the front. He did get out to continue firing as they drove away.

FYI Guy, they weren't "kids", "boys", "lads" but young adults. Davis was 2 months away from being 18. The driver of the car was 20 and on probation for a 3rd degree felony. Like Dunn, they also left the scene.
Guy is playing around in Court again with another dummy. Does he not learn?

This is what you got out of the speech?

It doesn't matter what you call them, Michael Dunn is not allowed to murder young adults either. Or old adults. Or senior citizens. Or doddering old fools.

Wow what a powerful closing. It brought tears to my eyes. I just hope the jury gets this right.

wow. very powerful closing by John Guy. Hit all the right messages and all the facts. I sure hope the jury comes back with a guilty.

FYI Guy, they weren't "kids", "boys", "lads" but young adults. Davis was 2 months away from being 18. The driver of the car was 20 and on probation for a 3rd degree felony. Like Dunn, they also left the scene.

They did not "leave the scene." They fled from a madman shooting up their car. If they had stayed put, they'd all be dead. They went a short distance (never even entering the street, they bolted to an adjacent parking lot), checked for injuries and then immediately returned (backing up in reverse because it was so close) to the Gate. Where they waited for emergency personnel and LE to show up. The surviving victims then spoke with police. Unlike Dunn, who didn't even tell his GF what really happened.

Oh, and Tommy Storns was 19. IMO, they were "kids" meaning very young adults. They weren't even old enough to by liquor.

wow. very powerful closing by John Guy. Hit all the right messages and all the facts. I sure hope the jury comes back with a guilty.

They better. And it better be first degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course the Durango left the scene! Who wouldn't be in fear that they could lose their life and run for safety? It's ridiculous to compare the Durango leaving the scene and Dunn leaving the scene. He occupants of the Durango were trying to seek safety, Dunn was trying to evade police. There is a big difference here!

I still can't fathom how somebody can shoot that many bullets into a car full of people and actually think he didn't hurt anyone. It's is just not believable.

I still can't fathom how somebody can shoot that many bullets into a car full of people and actually think he didn't hurt anyone. It's is just not believable.

IMO it's miraculous he didn't kill or seriously injure them all.

IMO it's miraculous he didn't kill or seriously injure them all.

It's frightening, hideous. MD demanded to be obeyed, and when he wasn't he made sure those kids knew who was boss. He was entirely focused on making sure they paid the price for what he saw as their "misdeeds".

I think Guy is right. I think Dunn has been running from reality since that night.

This is what you got out of the speech?

It doesn't matter what you call them, Michael Dunn is not allowed to murder young adults either. Or old adults. Or senior citizens. Or doddering old fools.

Two thumbs up and a snap. :)

ciao

If some fool was shooting at me, my friends and my vehicle I would high tail it out of there too. They were running for their very lives. If they had not left I feel sure that more than one of them would have died. "Kids? Young adults?", what is the point? And......they immediately returned to get help for their dying friend. Where did Dunn go? Oh yeah, he went back to the hotel, took Charlie for a walk, mixed a couple strong ones and ordered a pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288