GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dunn shows signs of Asperger's or Aultism. Clearly, he does not have normal reactions. The girlfriend is unbelievably hysterical including wringing hands and tortured expression. What a pair.

She was quite calm, not "quaking" one bit in her interview with the police the day after the murder.

I feel the drama on the stand was an act, OR could have been nerves due to testifying in court and knowing it was live streamed.

Strolla thinks he's gonna be famous because he landed George Zimmerman 2.0???

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 31s
Strolla says Dunn family wants to "clear things up", but they're heartbroken and don't want to speak #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 17s
Q to Strolla- is this a fair fight?: No, we could have used more resources like state has #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
Strolla: we did not do a #StandYourGround immunity hearing bc didn't want to show our cards #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
Strolla: we have kept race out of this trial, this was not about race #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

She was quite calm, not "quaking" one bit in her interview with the police the day after the murder.

I feel the drama on the stand was an act, OR could have been nerves due to testifying in court and knowing it was live streamed.

and knowing she what she was testifying to would probably put him in jail for life!

This attorney is so full of bs. Blaming her state of upset that night so that she couldn't remember clearly what he said? If she had any way to cling to a small strand of belief that he could get out, don't you think she would say, "I was just so upset, I can't remember." Not the flat out fact that he NEVER told her that he thought the teens had a weapon.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 17s
Q to Strolla- is this a fair fight?: No, we could have used more resources like state has #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

A fair fight???? Like JD
and friends having a way to defend themselves against an ego-maniac with a gun??!!!

This guy loves to hear himself talk, he is hoping to become famous off the murder of a 17 yr old kid. Shameful!!

This is just ridiculous.

He is living in a different universe.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
Strolla: #MichaelDunn has been threatened and harassed in jail. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 21s
Strolla: there was no plea ever offered... but we wouldn't have taken it #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

I think this attorney just wants his 15 minutes and thinks he should have gotten more press, like the GZ case. Too bad for him, let it go.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 33s
Strolla says the "settlement" of the civil suit btwn Davis family and #MichaelDunn was not agreed to by Dunn #DunnTrial

Dunn's lawyer talking a bit about race which leads me to wonder:

Has police presence been increased around the courthouse?

Are there concerns about "community reactions" if there is a NG verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj