GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the code in some of the letters ever deciphered? Thanks

I wondered that too, but all I could think of was when he would write "code=9" it must be something simple like using every 9 letters of the coded message. I didn't have the patience to try my little theory, it was bad enough to look at his letters. I have to believe it was something harmless or the jail wouldn't have let the letters go out in the mail. Guards screen all outgoing and incoming mail.

There was.. asking for the video, the dummy, white board and paper and the date of the letter. In that order.

There was.. asking for the video, the dummy, white board and paper and the date of the letter. In that order.

Oh for the love of bologna! WTH is WRONG with jurors in Florida?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure exactly which letter is this exhibit, but there are a lot of jailhouse letters here, many of which i have not seen before:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/media/...5-8a6c-aa491ab60a99/101713_DunnDiscovery1.pdf

I just read all the letters. Wow. His manipulation of RR was fascinating. He asks her to basically lie, tells her she is not the flavor of the month, and that he wants a future with her. Next letter, calls her his fiancée. From jail, indicates to her he has told his parents that she is now his fiancée and that they like her. He even suggested she take a small Valium if she was nervous to testify at some hearing or deposition. These letters are truly unbelievable. I am leaving out the blatant racism btw. Don't need to go there. JMV

Before Blondie and I really head to the couch (I know, promises promises lol!) I was reading more of the letters from Dunn to Baby, Rhonda of course... She would be bat***** crazy :noooo: to ever go back to him if he wrangles his way out of prison. Goodness forbid they ever turn this hate filled "person" loose on us again.

If anyone here is a psych person, I would love to know your impressions of MD. His letters were so narcissistic and manipulative. He has a very high opinion of himself and does not like people who don't listen to him. Thanks!

Jury going back to hotel. Bummer I thought they would surprise us LOL
At least MD gets to sit another night and part of a day wondering where he will spend his time. Harder for him than us as we lay on the couch this evening. Hope he is enjoying his digs. Not

what is taking this jury so long????should have taken a minute !!!! Justice for Jordan ,come on already.

Charlie, the puppy, is a French Bulldog in case anyone was curious. RR met a wanna be dog trainer at the Olive Garden bar where MD and RR usually liked to sit. He started helping RR train Charlie who would have been 1.5 maybe? According to the letters, RR moved out of the Satellite Beach house they rented into a 3rd floor apartment. She was having financial difficulties and he offered to have his Jetta released and sign the title over to her so she could have money after selling the car. MD indicated he was so glad she was there for him, and sorry she was in financial ruin because of him.

Wonder how all that turned out?

Wow those letters. He's basically telling his fiancee what to say. I think the reason she cried so hard on the stand was because she was afraid of his reaction when she didn't repeat his story. Oh, and I learned how to make risotto.

Who knows.. I want to believe that they are taking their time to be very thorough. That they are still coming back with guilty..

How long was Arias jury on Guilt? Anyone?

Who knows.. I want to believe that they are taking their time to be very thorough. That they are still coming back with guilty..

Too darn long!!!

I think it was three or four days. It was awhile. jmo

Maybe they are getting great meals at the hotel and said what the hell, lets eat good again and convict him in the morning.

If anyone here is a psych person, I would love to know your impressions of MD. His letters were so narcissistic and manipulative. He has a very high opinion of himself and does not like people who don't listen to him. Thanks!

My opinion, for what it's worth...he's a sociopath

:facepalm: I can't believe, that so many of these defendants, think for one second that they have any right to privacy. :jail:

The guards were probably saying, "oh, this one's choice, the Prosecution is sure going to want to see this one"...........as they went through all of MD's letters.

From the time LE first shows up, expect EVERYTHING to be audio taped, video taped, or both. There's no such thing as "Personal Property" because you ARE the State's property, your calls, visitors, and mail are their calls, visitors, and mail. Everything in your cell is inventoried continuously.

MD talks about "entitlement" and the "racial motivation" of others, while his writings just REEK of those same personal traits in himself.

IMO, MD is one sick puppy.....and if for some reason, he gets cut loose, I hope he bypasses Arizona when he "moves out West".:twocents:

*he seriously makes my skin crawl*

Charlie, the puppy, is a French Bulldog in case anyone was curious. RR met a wanna be dog trainer at the Olive Garden bar where MD and RR usually liked to sit. He started helping RR train Charlie who would have been 1.5 maybe? According to the letters, RR moved out of the Satellite Beach house they rented into a 3rd floor apartment. She was having financial difficulties and he offered to have his Jetta released and sign the title over to her so she could have money after selling the car. MD indicated he was so glad she was there for him, and sorry she was in financial ruin because of him.

Wonder how all that turned out?

Did you get all that out of the letters, lol? i got sidetracked and am still trying to read more of them. Dunn's handwriting is awful.

Well, hopefully the dog trainer was nice looking and Rhonda took up with him in secret from Dunn of course. I don't really know what to think of Rhonda yet, but no woman deserves the likes of Mr. Control Freak Dunn. I hope she did sell his car and whatever else she could get her hands on legally and she never speaks to him again. :shush: I'm so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44