GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Nancy Grace has Frank Taffe on again, surprise, surprise he thinks Murder has been taken off the table, attempted murder off the table and one charge of firing a gun into a vehicle on the table. Go figure. :banghead:

Couldn't the jury be undecided if it was self-defense but still believe he didn't attempt to murder the other 3? sorry tired.

Couldn't the jury be undecided if it was self-defense but still believe he didn't attempt to murder the other 3? sorry tired.

Take a rest Popsicle, you have worked very hard keeping us informed. You deserve a great rest.

That's what I was thinking earlier. That they aren't sure about the attempted murder charges because he wasn't trying to kill them, only Jordan. Or if they feel it was self defense it was not attempted murder either...

I just heard in the phone calls with Rhonda R that Dunn was going to use code in his letters to her for passwords to Bank accounts etc.

Hmm, that sounds familiar...

My thought is the jury has decided on the 3 attempted murder charges, and is having a hard time with the issue of 1st degree (vs. lesser charges) of the murder of Jordan. I think they agree to an extent that it was murder - but as to what degree. And, you have holdout jurors on this issue.

OMG...the phone calls. A teen is dead...and poor Dunn still thinks he is the victim, compares himself to a rape victim.

Also heard on phone tapes... Dunn really thinks he is getting off. Thinks he can go right back to work at HP. Also, someone was still paying his salary for a while and now paying the lawyers? Did anyone else catch that. This man's ego knows no bounds...and Rhonda constantly feeding his ego. I am surprised she did not lie about Dunn seeing a gun. Rhonda: wet noodle. Puke.

I'm listening to the 3rd link of the phone calls and Rhonda is acting like she wants to get off the phone... although, his parents are at her house talking to him in prison on her phone, using up her time that she has paid for. Also they talk about how much it costs and IMO he is making her go broke with the phone calls. This particular call I'm listening to Rhonda had 41 minutes prepaid on her phone and by the end of the call 10 seconds. :eek:

Take a rest Popsicle, you have worked very hard keeping us informed. You deserve a great rest.

(Shh) I think we should pool our money together and send her a truckload of popsicles:) (Shh)

Who's the Robin who had his FB login -- is that an ex-wife?

I never could figure that out but Dunn made one reference about Robin & Becky visiting at the same time. Don't know who either one are for sure, but I think Becky is Rebecca, Dunn's daughter. He may have more than 1 daughter, has been married at least twice and children from both marriages.

I think it was his first attorney, here is a video of her speaking about the case.

[video=youtube;eHHY-dVJg3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHHY-dVJg3o[/video]

Listening to the phone calls. He has no remorse of what he did. He was grateful it was not him in the morgue. Just awful.

Also heard on phone tapes... Dunn really thinks he is getting off. Thinks he can go right back to work at HP. Also, someone was still paying his salary for a while and now paying the lawyers? Did anyone else catch that. This man's ego knows no bounds...and Rhonda constantly feeding his ego. I am surprised she did not lie about Dunn seeing a gun. Rhonda: wet noodle. Puke.

First, the cat in your avatar is A-dorable!!

Second, I just got on here and don't have time to go through each page, can you link me these phone calls?? :loveyou:

The code stuff: Start with the first letter and count over 9, and then 9, and then 9 (or 7 and then 7 and then 7 for the other one) and when you get to the end of the sequence, go back to the beginning and keep counting.

For the one with hint = 9 you get:

Three things that are certain in this life: death, taxes and that the press will get it wrong.

For the one with hint = 7 you get:

Wanted to let you know how much I love and miss you the filler

As in signed, the filler? Eww.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads