GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't one of the prosecutions witness present and had an eye view of the event from the time Dunn yelled something to the effect of you won't talk to me that way? This witness saw him retrieve the gun, aim from his open window and shoot. That's pretty serious witness stuff to think Dunn could not be guilty.

Really? Not one person ever said that JD fired a weapon. Where did you hear that?

Michael Dunn said, during his testimony, that there was a pop before his gun shots started that could have been a gun being fired.

:seeya: Thank You, MUCH better :)

It was a little wonky for me the past few days, but better than the newsjax feed. I don't like that it times out.

Today the WAT feed has been fine. Better than the last few days.

Just woke up and saw #DunnTrial trending on Twitter, so I ran over here to see what's going on. I read the last 3 pages, but it doesn't look like much has happened this morning. Anything critical?

Now that it's Saturday and HLN isn't broadcasting about the case all day, is there anyplace online to watch a feed from the courtroom?

I'm so nervous!

Jury asked some really big questions, IMO:

"Is the defense of self defense separate for each person for each count?" Answer is YES.

"are we determining if deadly force is justified against each person in each count?"
Answer is YES.

"Or if we determined deadly force is justified against one count, is it justified in the others."
Answer is NO, NOT NECESSARILY. Each count needs to be determined separately.

(BBM)

A jury does not have the luxury of taking this stance, by essentially "opting out" because they haven't been in an identical situation as the defendant. Rather, they must ask what a "reasonable person" would do in this given situation. JMO ~

IMHO, a reasonable person would absolutely call the police, especially when it was clear that he had killed someone. I think he was hoping that he would not be identified.

I am 100% confident that I would call the police. What if the gun-wielding teen had shot someone else that night? I would never forgive myself.

Have you listened to her interview by police?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmtOlZq2zhY

Yes I watched it a couple of days ago and thought she seemed much calmer directly after the shooting than some would like us to believe. She seems to back Dunn up by saying "what good guy he is". She strikes me as very gullible. I've said in recent days that if she goes back to him she is putting herself in danger. He abused and threatened his 1st two wives, why should she think it would be any different for her? He forced his 1st two wives by threatening to having them deported if they did not comply and go to sex clubs and enter into wife swapping with him. I could go on and on, but it's all been said hundreds of times in these threads about the murder trial and in numerous news articles and videos. I say Rhonda should take Charlie and start a new life. :twocents: IMHO and :moo:

Wasn't one of the prosecutions witness present and had an eye view of the event from the time Dunn yelled something to the effect of you won't talk to me that way? This witness saw him retrieve the gun, aim from his open window and shoot. That's pretty serious witness stuff to think Dunn could not be guilty.

Yes, it was, I think, the second witness and he was standing right there and heard him "yell you're not gonna talk to me like that!" then saw him grabbing his gun and aiming and firing. He didn't hear Jordan say anything. He didn't have a good view Jordan's door and couldn't say if it was open, however, I feel like if a door opened, he would have heard it. If Jordan was out and standing, he would have seen it. He saw none if that.

Hey everyone. Going to the animal shelter to get a dog today. Will check back in later.

I have to say I watched the entire trial via youtube without reading any background to the case via any media. From what was presented in the courtroom, I had reasonable doubt on his guilt. Therefore I would be siding with not guilty too.

You watched the construction workers testimony?

Michael Dunn said, during his testimony, that there was a pop before his gun shots started that could have been a gun being fired.

I think that was while on the stand with Guy questioning him and viewing the store video.

Yes I watched it a couple of days ago and thought she seemed much calmer directly after the shooting than some would like us to believe. She seems to back Dunn up by saying "what good guy he is". She strikes me as very gullible. I've said in recent days that if she goes back to him she is putting herself in danger. He abused and threatened his 1st two wives, why should she think it would be any different for her? He forced his 1st two wives by threatening to having them deported if they did not comply and go to sex clubs and enter into wife swapping with him. I could go on and on, but it's all been said hundreds of times in these threads about the murder trial and in numerous news articles and videos. I say Rhonda should take Charlie and start a new life. :twocents: IMHO and :moo:

She might consider getting into acting too.

Hey everyone. Going to the animal shelter to get a dog today. Will check back in later.

I'm gonna need pictures of your new family member!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunn said on the stand that he heard a "pop".

A shotgun makes a really loud "BANG" when fired and not a "pop." More testimony from Dunn that doesn't add up. MOO.

Dunn said on the stand that he heard a "pop".

I think he was able to imagine clearly what his gun would sound like when he pulled the trigger, since he was well experienced. In reality I think de told an untruth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member