GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Spot on. I think people he met probably asked who he was and when he said Chris' father he got confused looks, especially from the brides family, I'd think. He only stayed three hours and left. I don't know what the bride's family had been told about him by Chris, but I'm sure there were questions about his father from them, at one time. Who knows what his answer was.

I totally believe this was the case. He was most likely fuming about how he was either ignored at the wedding or he felt embarrassed by the indifference and maybe even embarrassed that he had not been a part of his son's life. Anyway I feel that he was angry and itching for a fight and decided to mouth off at the teens playing loud music. I think he wanted to shoot something or someone at that time. He has not shown remorse or regret that a life was taken, by him. He feels justified for his actions.

Katiecoolady, cloud you mind sharing your observations of Dunn's behavior? I jumped off your comments in the last thread. Giving credit to where credit is due!

I'm LMAO right now at this typo as I took 25 mg. of Benadryl last night for an allergy situation and I'm completely wasted...still! lol

Can I buy a vowel? I don't understand the question! lol

Hey by the way, does anyone have a quick link to the letters Dunn wrote from jail? :jail:

One of the things that struck me on the jail house phone call with his parents was how cold his mom seemed on the phone. She was not a warm fuzzy and his reaction to her was interesting by the way of tone. He was much warmer with his dad.
IMOO

Is this online somewhere? Gracias! (sorry I came to this trial very very late in the game)

Ok I'm watching HLN and his response to not calling 911 is "I can't tell you what I was thinking when this happened" yet he has razor sharp memory of every single second and millisecond of his behavior as well as Jordan's during the KILLING. Yet he sits there calm as a cucumber on the stand trying to sell that BS. Blech! :banghead:

I'm LMAO right now at this typo as I took 25 mg. of Benadryl last night for an allergy situation and I'm completely wasted...still! lol

Can I buy a vowel? I don't understand the question! lol

Hey by the way, does anyone have a quick link to the letters Dunn wrote from jail? :jail:

Haha! I think she meant "could you share" (or would you mind sharing)

http://issuu.com/travisgibson5/docs/dunn__michael_discovery_r?e=10447792/6458538
156 page PDF doc of evidence & letters

and here are the calls:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/michael...z/-/index.html

http://www.news4jax.com/news/12313-d...y/-/index.html

http://www.news4jax.com/news/12512-d...z/-/index.html

http://www.news4jax.com/news/1226271...d/-/index.html

Ok I'm watching HLN and his response to not calling 911 is "I can't tell you what I was thinking when this happened" yet he has razor sharp memory of every single second and millisecond of his behavior as well as Jordan's during the KILLING. Yet he sits there calm as a cucumber on the stand trying to sell that BS. Blech! :banghead:

It's not that he can't remember, it's literally that he can't tell us. Because it wouldn't sound too good to say he was hoping he'd get away with murder.

Arguing that he wasn't in a rational state of mind, Dunn admitted, "It makes sense that I should have (contacted authorities). We didn't. I can't tell you why."
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/15/justice/florida-loud-music-trial/

Thanks guys for the links! Reading now...the "code"...interesting. I love it when he says Angela Corey knows she has no chance of a conviction. Right!

Thanks guys for the links! Reading now...the "code"...interesting. I love it when he says Angela Corey knows she has no chance of a conviction. Right!

Someone figured out the code --- it was really stupid IMO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Someone figured out the code --- it was really stupid IMO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The code itself or what he was actually saying? Did Rhonda ever figure it out? I saw her testimony but don't recall her being asked about it...???

The code itself or what he was actually saying? Did Rhonda ever figure it out? I saw her testimony but don't recall her being asked about it...???

I don't know how to bring a quote over from a previous (but now closed) thread, so I copied it:

02-14-2014, 09:18 PM , #660, (Michael Dunn, #6 thread):

Knitty

The code stuff: Start with the first letter and count over 9, and then 9, and then 9 (or 7 and then 7 and then 7 for the other one) and when you get to the end of the sequence, go back to the beginning and keep counting.

For the one with hint = 9 you get:

Three things that are certain in this life: death, taxes and that the press will get it wrong.

For the one with hint = 7 you get:

Wanted to let you know how much I love and miss you the filler

As in signed, the filler? Eww.

I don't know how to bring a quote over from a previous (but now closed) thread, so I copied it:

02-14-2014, 09:18 PM , #660, (Michael Dunn, #6 thread):

Knitty

The code stuff: Start with the first letter and count over 9, and then 9, and then 9 (or 7 and then 7 and then 7 for the other one) and when you get to the end of the sequence, go back to the beginning and keep counting.

For the one with hint = 9 you get:

Three things that are certain in this life: death, taxes and that the press will get it wrong.

For the one with hint = 7 you get:

Wanted to let you know how much I love and miss you the filler

As in signed, the filler? Eww.

ohhhh I get it! Maybe he was practicing it to see if he could make it fly for more "coaching" types of messages? He is really crafty at the ways he's manipulating her. I wonder what her support system is apart from him.

Thanks for this Spellbound!

Seems pretty stupid to use a code that Rhonda could "probably" figure out. If she could, then most anyone could eventually. :moo:

ohhhh I get it! Maybe he was practicing it to see if he could make it fly for more "coaching" types of messages? He is really crafty at the ways he's manipulating her. I wonder what her support system is apart from him.

She sure doesn't have much self confidence in the calls. I hope she finds the strength to get away from him.

I wonder just how long she will stand by her man. With some good therapy and distance I suspect she will wake up to the horror that was this chapter of her life.

One of the things that struck me on the jail house phone call with his parents was how cold his mom seemed on the phone. She was not a warm fuzzy and his reaction to her was interesting by the way of tone. He was much warmer with his dad.
IMOO

She sure doesn't have much self confidence in the calls. I hope she finds the strength to get away from him.

YOu have to remember those calls were in the very beginning...he still thought he could post bond etc. I detected a change in her attitude even from the first call to last that we have heard...I would imagine at this point she must be dealing with her own finances etc. and have things turned around...she has a son who I'm sure is not buying this crap anymore. The neighbor indicated that the mother was really "cold" and he steered clear of her...he also has a brother but none of these people have been very visible. I guess since this will be tried again not likely to hear from anyone now..an interview with Rhonda would be interesting.

I'm ashamed to say I own an HP computer after finding out he wrote software for it. :banghead:

I don't think that HP owners out there should be too concerned. From what I researched about his dad's software development company, and from listening to his recently released jailhouse calls with his dad about the business, they don't appear to be making software FOR HP. Instead, it seems like they're one of the myriad of software developer / integrators that sells complete systems to specialized businesses, such as retailers. Those can include both the software and the hardware systems that their specialized software runs on. I've been in a different sector of the IT industry for decades and those boutique solutions are still more common that one would think.

On one call with his dad they were discussing a database conversion done by the other staff without Dunn, which is again the mark of that kind of boutique software solution. It sounds like they most likely use HP as one of their hardware platforms for their solution, not that they are writing parts of the technology that supports the HP you're running at home, reading WebSleuths from. :)

Wonder if MD has such an ego that he thinks he will get credit for time served and will walk at sentencing? I hope that court date is televised. I would pay to see it on PPV.

Btw does Dunn have any siblings?

Is this online somewhere? Gracias! (sorry I came to this trial very very late in the game)
One of the better web pages with links to four of Michael Dunn's phone calls from jail is here.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/jail-c...ased/-/475880/24492038/-/x83kftz/-/index.html

If you scroll down to the text "LISTEN FOR YOURSELF - UNCUT AUDIO". you should see four different videos you can link to including one labeled "Dec. 5, 2012 calls with Rouer and Dunn's parents." This is the video where some viewers commented that MD's mother came across as rather cold at times -- at least compared to his dad. Or, perhaps she was just tired and/or stressed. Scroll to the 7:20 mark.

His code he said in one of the phone calls were his bank account numbers.
She didn't seem too concerned because his Mother told her they can't transfer all his money to RR that it wasn't smart or something like that.
Sounded to me like transfer of money like another defendant and wife did recently. So she transferred 1500.00 and he questioned her on that. I think MD was trying to keep his money and his car for later and not to pay for defense. He just thinks the P's should shoulder that burden I think. His dad told him MD needs to sell everything for his defense upward of 100,000.00 MD was quiet. Left out dollar signs I am too lazy
LOL

I don't think that HP owners out there should be too concerned. From what I researched about his dad's software development company, and from listening to his recently released jailhouse calls with his dad about the business, they don't appear to be making software FOR HP. Instead, it seems like they're one of the myriad of software developer / integrators that sells complete systems to specialized businesses, such as retailers. Those can include both the software and the hardware systems that their specialized software runs on. I've been in a different sector of the IT industry for decades and those boutique solutions are still more common that one would think.

On one call with his dad they were discussing a database conversion done by the other staff without Dunn, which is again the mark of that kind of boutique software solution. It sounds like they most likely use HP as one of their hardware platforms for their solution, not that they are writing parts of the technology that supports the HP you're running at home, reading WebSleuths from. :)
You might find this report on Dunn & Dunn Data Systems and their software called SpiritPos as intriguing as I did.

"Dunn & Dunn Data Systems, Inc., SpiritPos Program Crashes, Very Buggy, Inadequate Support, Failure to Resolve, Arrogant People. They have been sued by us before for software not performing as specified and we won the settlement."

"If you visit their facility you will see nothing but a mess in the back and the office is no bigger than an Ice Cream Shop."
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-...-Crashes-Very-Buggy-Inadequate-Support-457216

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆