FL FL - Joseph Phillips, 54, Gandy Beach, 31 Mar 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
A man with a service dog is reported missing after being separated from his group of friends, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office.

Joseph Phillips, 54, went to Gandy Beach with a group of friends on March 31. While he was there, Phillips lost his cell phone and was left alone with his service dog Trouble, according to deputies.

Trouble was found running in traffic on the west end of Gandy Bridge, deputies said.

Since March 31, family and friends have been unable to contact him. Phillips was scheduled to fly back to his home state on Friday, but he wasn’t on the plane, deputies said.

Phillips suffers from an undisclosed medical condition that requires regular medication. Phillips was last seen wearing a black shirt and fedora.

http://tbo.com/news/publicsafety/Missing-man-54-with-service-dog-last-seen-on-Gandy-Beach_167189946
7da210f5a9c73e918e3d229dd4f8e1f3.jpg
466ec015c3c2ab7acf6fc3de8e815f80.jpg

Hoping very much that Joseph is found safe and reunited with his furry companion Trouble very soon.

I don't understand why it says he was supposed to fly home, doesn't identify what state he was flying to, can't find him on Intelius, and Pinellas Sheriffs link I posted gives a home address of Orient Rd. in Tampa (and it's not the jail which is on Orient). He looks Native American IMO I wonder if he is connected with the Seminole tribe off Orient.

I don't understand why it says he was supposed to fly home, doesn't identify what state he was flying to, can't find him on Intelius, and Pinellas Sheriffs link I posted gives a home address of Orient Rd. in Tampa (and it's not the jail which is on Orient). He looks Native American IMO I wonder if he is connected with the Seminole tribe off Orient.
Good points. I found an addiction treatment center on Orient via google maps that appears to be directly across the street from the county sheriff's office. No clue whether it's connected at all.

Um yeah, this guy is from South Dakota. That's where he was flying back to. He is not anywhere near to being Native American. He's just a crazy violent white guy who karma finally got

I scrolled through his Facebook and he made a post last June about getting of parole in Rapid City, SD. Rapid City is where I currently live and I haven’t heard anything about this guy being missing in FL. Usually something pops up on the news that would be like Local Rapid City man missing in FL. I also noticed it looked like he had a motorcycle but no way a dog could fit with him unless he got a side car. Are there any bike weeks going on there right now? Also IMO he doesn’t look Native American. We have a huge Sioux population here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe is not native. He was in Florida with his dog. He was taking computer classes. He was not on his motorcycle. Listen, this dude is not a nice guy. He's done very bad things in his life. He's gotten away with way more than any person ever should. Just hope and pray that he is unable to hurt anyone anymore.

Joe is not native. He was in Florida with his dog. He was taking computer classes. He was not on his motorcycle. Listen, this dude is not a nice guy. He's done very bad things in his life. He's gotten away with way more than any person ever should. Just hope and pray that he is unable to hurt anyone anymore.

Well if karma has caught up with him I hope the dog is safe.

Joe is not native. He was in Florida with his dog. He was taking computer classes. He was not on his motorcycle. Listen, this dude is not a nice guy. He's done very bad things in his life. He's gotten away with way more than any person ever should. Just hope and pray that he is unable to hurt anyone anymore.[/QUOTE

Is this general knowledge, ie LE, courts etc. Or your own personal knowledge. I am amazed he has a collie as a service dog, they are the wrong temperament.

I personally know him although I haven't seen him for years. I heard he was missing so I looked up his name and found this site

No the federal minimum security prison is in Yankton, SD and the federal prison is in Sioux Falls, SD across the state from Rapid. The state mental hospital is in Yankton too I believe

Lots of people found floating in the water at Gandy Beach.
It’s secluded parking spots on the water right on the freeway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back