Found Deceased FL - Kathleen Moore, 34, phone found in dumpster, New Port Richey, 29 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DEC 3, 2021
Pasco deputies search home of missing woman's boyfriend, Spring Hill landfill Friday (fox13news.com)
[...]

Kathleen’s longtime friend, NW said Kathleen and her boyfriend came to her house Sunday – and that was the last time she saw her friend.

"She left her car here and rode with him in his car to his house, and she said, ‘I'll be back in the morning,’ because she had school and she had work," NW recalled. "And then, usually she always messages me either on her ride to New Port Richey or when she gets there, she'll start messaging me and say little things, but she didn't message me after she left here. I didn't get any messages from her."

[...]

carmel-ave-kathleen-moore-boyfriend-house.jpg

Deputies search Carmel Ave. home of Kathleen Moore's boyfriend

[...]

WFTS Tampa Bay (ABC Affiliate) updated their ongoing coverage at 6pm. From that update:
Pasco Sheriff's deputies left a search area behind 7-Eleven on Seven Springs Boulevard in New Port Richey with what appeared to be a bag of evidence.

Close friends of Moore's told ABC Action News they first searched the woods behind the gas station and found, what they believe to be, Moore's clothes she was reportedly last seen wearing. Friends said they alerted detectives after discovering the clothes.

A Pasco Sheriff spokesperson did not confirm if the discovered clothes belong to Moore. The spokesperson told an ABC Action News reporter in a text message:

"For the integrity of the investigation, no factual information such as that is available at this time." -Pasco Sheriff spokesperson

Still taking this tidbit with a grain of salt... but if an ABC affiliate is confident enough to report this and leave it up [as of now] for 8 hours without retracting/editing...

WFTS Tampa Bay (ABC Affiliate) updated their ongoing coverage at 6pm. From that update:
Pasco Sheriff's deputies left a search area behind 7-Eleven on Seven Springs Boulevard in New Port Richey with what appeared to be a bag of evidence.

Close friends of Moore's told ABC Action News they first searched the woods behind the gas station and found, what they believe to be, Moore's clothes she was reportedly last seen wearing. Friends said they alerted detectives after discovering the clothes.

A Pasco Sheriff spokesperson did not confirm if the discovered clothes belong to Moore. The spokesperson told an ABC Action News reporter in a text message:

"For the integrity of the investigation, no factual information such as that is available at this time." -Pasco Sheriff spokesperson

Still taking this tidbit with a grain of salt... but if an ABC affiliate is confident enough to report this and leave it up [as of now] for 8 hours without retracting/editing...
“No factual information such as that is available at this time” is some tricky wording.

That is getting really close to my house. Where is Kathleen?

"Pasco Sheriff's deputies left a search area behind 7-Eleven on Seven Springs Boulevard in New Port Richey with what appeared to be a bag of evidence."

Kit Kat is obviously loved dearly. Bless her.

Could whoever took her phone and "clothing" be from one of her classes? A phlebotomy cert is one thing. A Medical Lab Tech another. She'd be taking some prerequisites that folks planning to become RN's take.

Lord I pray she is OK somewhere.

DEC 6, 2021
Friends of Kathleen Moore desperate for information after disappearance (wesh.com)
[...]

“We’re just trying to find her. We have no answers. I’m out searching the woods because I just want her home.”

JB and her family searched in a wooded area on Seven Springs Boulevard, less than a mile from her last sighting.

[...]

The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office spent time last week collecting evidence from Moore’s boyfriend’s home on Carmel Avenue. Friends said she made a final facetime call from there around 1 a.m., Monday morning. No one has heard from her since.

Investigators told WESH 2's sister station WFLA Moore’s cellphone was found in a dumpster behind a Walgreens right across the street from where her friends held their search. “Her life matters. Just because she’s not an influencer. Just because she’s not a politician does not mean she doesn’t matter,” JB said.

[...]

DEC 6, 2021
Kathleen Moore disappearance: Pasco deputies dispel rumors around missing woman’s case | WFLA
[...]

While they have not made any developments over the weekend, the sheriff’s office said it needed to clear up rumors that emerged concerning potential suspects related to Moore’s disappearance.

According to the PCSO, Moore’s disappearance is being investigated as a missing person’s case, not a criminal case. As such, no one has been identified as a person of interest or suspect as of yet.

[...]

Moore’s friends told 8 On Your Side Moore made a final facetime call around 1 a.m. on Nov. 29 saying she was waiting for an Uber, but no one has heard from her since.

[...]

Have they said anything about the condition of the phone? Were they able to turn it on or was it shattered? Was it wiped clean of info or does all look normal? Is her Uber app still on it? I imagine they are getting a warrant to trace her phone and what towers is was pinging off of that night. I hope they are able to get the answers needed to bring her home soon.

Hmm sure seems like the Uber driver would be suspect. That would explain the phone being a mile away and the boyfriend not being a suspect, at least at this point. Where was the Uber supposed to take her, back to her car?

Snips:
Moore’s friends told 8 On Your Side Moore made a final facetime call around 1 a.m. on Nov. 29 saying she was waiting for an Uber, but no one has heard from her since.

Investigators told 8 On Your Side Moore’s cellphone was found in a dumpster behind a Walgreens, less than a mile from her last known location.

The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office spent time searching Moore’s boyfriend’s home on Carmel Avenue for hours on Friday. Authorities tell 8 On Your Side he is not considered a person of interest at this time.

Kathleen Moore disappearance: Pasco deputies dispel rumors around missing woman’s case | WFLA

Where’s Kathleen Moore? Friends of the missing mother search for clues into her disappearance

It's why Brummett and several close friends spent Sunday passing out flyers to cars at the intersection of State Road 54 and Seven Springs Boulevard. They also searched an area near a bridge on Seven Springs Boulevard just blocks from where she was last seen looking for any clues that could help lead to Moore.

Friends believe someone knows something and asking anyone with information to speak up.

Hmm sure seems like the Uber driver would be suspect. That would explain the phone being a mile away and the boyfriend not being a suspect, at least at this point. Where was the Uber supposed to take her, back to her car?

Snips:

Investigators told 8 On Your Side Moore’s cellphone was found in a dumpster behind a Walgreens, less than a mile from her last known location.

The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office spent time searching Moore’s boyfriend’s home on Carmel Avenue for hours on Friday. Authorities tell 8 On Your Side he is not considered a person of interest at this time.

sigh.... not looking good for this promising young woman IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back