GUILTY FL - Keith Griffin for child *advertiser censored*, Jensen Beach, 2009

well, that many images, it would be quite hard to get away with. BUT, my son was 3 or so playing on the computer and up popped hard core *advertiser censored*. I was mortified. We then had a virus which caused us to replace the hard drive. My cats also step on my keyboard, but has yet to come up with any kitty *advertiser censored*.

Poor excuse I say :)

MOO

Mel

Just admit your sick and you need help. Excuses are only going to carry you so far. Does he really think this story is going to hold up in court as a defense?

well, that many images, it would be quite hard to get away with. BUT, my son was 3 or so playing on the computer and up popped hard core *advertiser censored*. I was mortified. We then had a virus which caused us to replace the hard drive. My cats also step on my keyboard, but has yet to come up with any kitty *advertiser censored*.

Poor excuse I say :)

MOO

Mel
If I'm going to leave the computer unattended I just minimize all browser windows just in case one of my several cats does decide to step on the keyboard; not that I'd expect anything to be downloaded but some news sites do have ads that could contain viruses. I still can't believe this perp thought anyone with common sense would buy his story about the cat downloading those images. Thankfully he got a good sentence and hopefully the cat has a new and much better home. :)

I think this cat could have taught Kitty Galore (from the new cats and dogs movie), a thing or two. She built that great satellite dish, to drive all the dogs in the world crazy, but she couldn't restrain her human long enough to carry out her evil plans!!

um, hmm
he should've got an extra 20 years just for being so stupid

hope the cat got a new, good home

Maybe the cat wanted to see some *advertiser censored* online.

Sorry,it sounds a little rude but I couldnt' resist.

I was on Ebay years ago entering a bid on some doo dad- my cat walked across the keyboard and I wound up with a bid of over a million dollars. I got a screen message right away informing me that I was not authorized to enter a bid in that amount.
So yeah, stuff like this happens but I sort of doubt kitty was downloading *advertiser censored*.

I was on Ebay years ago entering a bid on some doo dad- my cat walked across the keyboard and I wound up with a bid of over a million dollars. I got a screen message right away informing me that I was not authorized to enter a bid in that amount.
So yeah, stuff like this happens but I sort of doubt kitty was downloading *advertiser censored*.

That's pretty funny. I got quite a giggle out of it. I'm sure once you got over the stroke, you were relieved that the bid wasn't accepted. One of my cats walks across the desk in front of me all the time, but will never step on the keyboard. My other cat just stomps on it at will and makes no effort to avoid it.

When my (light) mouse is on the way out, I do get some weird crappola, however, so far I haven't gotten kiddie *advertiser censored*, but I have gotten WEIRD stuff I didn't ask for. Also, a friend, who is on probation told me kiddie *advertiser censored* popped up on his computer un-asked for. I advised him to throw out the computer - it sounded rather like a "plant" job to me.

Unfortunately, the way the world is today, one never knows.

My opinion only

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back