FL - Kenneth Taylor, 44, Lakeland, 18 July 2014

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by OkieGranny, Jul 21, 2014.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

[​IMG]

http://dailyridge.com/headlines-now/2014/07/21/lakeland-police-looking-for-missingendangered-adult/

2. Loading...

3. luxISlight

luxISlight New Member

I cannot find any updates on Mr Taylor online since July '14. I assume his family is still searching for him. If he doesn't have his medication with him, I can only imagine that he is no longer alive but I pray that I'm wrong.

4. SerialStudent

SerialStudent New Member

I belive that Mr Taylor was homeless and was attacked by an alligator
    " Police recovered Taylor's body after a report of an alligator with a body in its mouth near Lake Hunter in Lakeland, Florida. A trapper responded a short time later and eventually caught the gator. Detectives don't know if Taylor drowned or was killed by the reptile. Taylor's body was decomposed, indicating he had been in the water a couple of days or longer. Remains found inside the alligator during a necropsy were a match to Taylor.[SUP][4]" [/SUP]

5. Greater Than

Greater Than <b><span style="color:#000099;">WS Senior Moderato Administrator

Hi SerialStudent. Please include a link whenever you quote from a MSM source. Thanks! :)

I found the quote you posted came from here:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_alligator_attacks_in_the_United_States

The Mr. Taylor you referenced is Richard Zachary Taylor, however this thread is about Kenneth Taylor.

6. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

7. SerialStudent

SerialStudent New Member

The last name happened to stick out to me. Sorry for the confusion, glad he was found safe