Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji22]☹️

[video=twitter;934188805871095809]https://twitter.com/paigeanjax/status/934188805871095809[/video]

9af1af745705c2cb4a20ef3375797874.jpg
9af1af745705c2cb4a20ef3375797874.jpg

rbbm.

rbbm,sorry if already posted.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...where-teen-grandmother-went-missing/494444290
Police said Logan Mott is still missing and they believe he is still alive. JSO said police have video surveillance of a person matching his description and a car similar to the one missing last seen in south central Pennsylvania Thursday.

Logan Mott is considered a person of interest in the case. Police believe he has packed enough insulin packs to last him several weeks.

I wish the JSO had specified more closely where in South Central PA Logan was seen. From Neptune Beach, it's about a 14 hour drive to central PA. The fastest route is up I-95, but taking I-81 only adds about 30 minutes (that's a much less congested route too).
My guess that he was somewhere in the vicinity of Harrisburg meaning he could have gone via I-81 or I-83. A longer shot would be Altoona and I-99. If the video comes from a toll booth due to use of EZ Pass (or similar) that would mean the PA Turnpike but then LE would know where he got off the PA Turnpike. So, I am thinking perhaps the use of a debit or credit card at a gas station.

That sighting was over 24 hours ago... he could be anywhere ☹️

I’m still confused about the locked car in the driveway. Do they know whose it is or not? I wonder if it was possible to tell whether Logan had someone with him in the footage from Penn.
Per the presser's Q&A section, they "do not have any indication that Logan was with anyone else". - per JSO rep at about the 7:30 mark of this video
https://www.facebook.com/JacksonvilleSheriffsOffice/videos/10155217602517896/

I wonder if the TV station’s live feed will still be up? Broadcaster says he’ll be “live in a few” for news about this case at the top of the hour.

[video=twitter;934192676483862528]https://twitter.com/michaelanjax/status/934192676483862528[/video]

My guess that he was somewhere in the vicinity of Harrisburg meaning he could have gone via I-81 or I-83. A longer shot would be Altoona and I-99. If the video comes from a toll booth due to use of EZ Pass (or similar) that would mean the PA Turnpike but then LE would know where he got off the PA Turnpike. So, I am thinking perhaps the use of a debit or credit card at a gas station.
We don't have EZ Pass in North Florida, and SunPass isn't starting until 2018 on one road in western Duval/Clay county - not close to the beaches area at all. It's possible but unlikely that the car would have an EZ Pass or compatible toll device - if he's traveling toll roads he'd probably have to pay the old fashioned way.

I agree a gas station fill-up is the most likely scenario, too.

According to LE there hasn't been any bank activity on Logan's or Kristina's accounts. Maybe part of the ransacking was Logan trying to find cash in the house?

I'm still wondering if Logan may be heading to Michigan. Or he could be headed to one of the many state forests in PA. I guess it's all up in the air until LE reveals more info.

So frustrating. I just hope Logan doesn't decide to "suicide by police" once he's found. Or worse, do something stupid with all those guns. I wonder if he took ammo too?

Presumably someone who knew the combination either willingly put in the code or was forced to do so.

I, for one, would never allow my 15-year-old to have the code to my gun safe but I know there are parents that would. Alternatively, they seemingly have a close and trusted relationship with the grandmother so she may have known it as an adult that was potentially staying in the home.
Many gun safes have regular keys, especially older ones. Even if Dad kept the key on his keychain (and not just shoved in the underwear drawer), he may not have wanted to take all his keys on vacation and left it at home. (After I accidentally locked my keys in the car in long term parking, I do everything possible to NOT travel with keys!)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Imo,
He's going to the beach, since that is what has been declared as his photo on his sm.
NJ, NY, Maine?

Wow, how shocking! I feel for his parents. It seems to have come out of nowhere.

Sadly IMO there is a lot to this young man we don't know. Terrible tragedy.

The little the parents have said seems to indicate that, if Logan did this, it came out of nowhere... but I think we’re going to start hearing more info that will paint a picture of a very troubled teen.

The little the parents have said seems to indicate that, if Logan did this, it came out of nowhere... but I think we’re going to start hearing more info that will paint a picture of a very troubled teen.

The fact that he had been asking his mom if he could move to MO and live with her sends up a bit of a red flag for me that he was feeling really unhappy. Most teens in high school would not like the idea of relocating so far away from friends and their life.

ETA: I know there was mention of a recent-ish move. Did Logan relocate from MO rather recently or was this a more local type move with his dad? Anyone know?

The fact that he had been asking his mom if he could move to MO and live with her sends up a bit of a red flag for me that he was feeling really unhappy. Most teens in high school would not like the idea of relocating so far away from friends and their life.

ETA: I know there was mention of a recent-ish move. Did Logan relocate from MO rather recently or was this a more local type move with his dad? Anyone know?
My understanding is this is relatively recent. Prior to the start of school this year would be my best guess. If no one checked into it, the divorce and further court proceedings went on for 11 1/2 years between mom and dad.

My understanding is this is relatively recent. Prior to the start of school this year would be my best guess. If no one checked into it, the divorce and further court proceedings went on for 11 1/2 years between mom and dad.

Oh my goodness. Wow.

Actually that would depend on how bad his eyesight was. I never go anywhere without my glasses. I don't even leave the bathroom after a shower without them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
My husband takes his on and off, leaving them laying around in different places. IMO, this doesn't really indicate anything.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

That sighting was over 24 hours ago... he could be anywhere ☹️

I’m still confused about the locked car in the driveway. Do they know whose it is or not? I wonder if it was possible to tell whether Logan had someone with him in the footage from Penn.

The only thing I can think of and pure speculation but the Dad was being picked up at the airport. Maybe it was his car as he'd left it at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158