Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tabirey, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EuTuCroquet?

EuTuCroquet? “What's happening to my special purpose!?”

[emoji22]☹️

[video=twitter;934188805871095809]https://twitter.com/paigeanjax/status/934188805871095809[/video]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

rbbm.

rbbm,sorry if already posted.
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...where-teen-grandmother-went-missing/494444290

3. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

My guess that he was somewhere in the vicinity of Harrisburg meaning he could have gone via I-81 or I-83. A longer shot would be Altoona and I-99. If the video comes from a toll booth due to use of EZ Pass (or similar) that would mean the PA Turnpike but then LE would know where he got off the PA Turnpike. So, I am thinking perhaps the use of a debit or credit card at a gas station.

4. JaxFlaGal

JaxFlaGal Well-Known Member

Per the presser's Q&A section, they "do not have any indication that Logan was with anyone else". - per JSO rep at about the 7:30 mark of this video
    https://www.facebook.com/JacksonvilleSheriffsOffice/videos/10155217602517896/

5. Lolly85x

Lolly85x Member

Very sad.

I hope he is found soon.

6. EuTuCroquet?

I wonder if the TV station’s live feed will still be up? Broadcaster says he’ll be “live in a few” for news about this case at the top of the hour.

[video=twitter;934192676483862528]https://twitter.com/michaelanjax/status/934192676483862528[/video]

7. JaxFlaGal

We don't have EZ Pass in North Florida, and SunPass isn't starting until 2018 on one road in western Duval/Clay county - not close to the beaches area at all. It's possible but unlikely that the car would have an EZ Pass or compatible toll device - if he's traveling toll roads he'd probably have to pay the old fashioned way.

I agree a gas station fill-up is the most likely scenario, too.

8. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

According to LE there hasn't been any bank activity on Logan's or Kristina's accounts. Maybe part of the ransacking was Logan trying to find cash in the house?

I'm still wondering if Logan may be heading to Michigan. Or he could be headed to one of the many state forests in PA. I guess it's all up in the air until LE reveals more info.

So frustrating. I just hope Logan doesn't decide to "suicide by police" once he's found. Or worse, do something stupid with all those guns. I wonder if he took ammo too?

9. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Northern Virginia

Many gun safes have regular keys, especially older ones. Even if Dad kept the key on his keychain (and not just shoved in the underwear drawer), he may not have wanted to take all his keys on vacation and left it at home. (After I accidentally locked my keys in the car in long term parking, I do everything possible to NOT travel with keys!)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

10. JaxFlaGal

11. charminglane

charminglane Helcat!

Imo,
    He's going to the beach, since that is what has been declared as his photo on his sm.
    NJ, NY, Maine?

12. wantjustice

wantjustice Always hoping

Wow, how shocking! I feel for his parents. It seems to have come out of nowhere.

13. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Sadly IMO there is a lot to this young man we don't know. Terrible tragedy.

14. Third Coast Gal

Third Coast Gal Well-Known Member

The little the parents have said seems to indicate that, if Logan did this, it came out of nowhere... but I think we’re going to start hearing more info that will paint a picture of a very troubled teen.

15. Dixie811

Dixie811 New Member

The fact that he had been asking his mom if he could move to MO and live with her sends up a bit of a red flag for me that he was feeling really unhappy. Most teens in high school would not like the idea of relocating so far away from friends and their life.

ETA: I know there was mention of a recent-ish move. Did Logan relocate from MO rather recently or was this a more local type move with his dad? Anyone know?

16. EuTuCroquet?

Posting a screenshot of poster/license tag from your facebook link, Jax, in case anyone can’t access the FB page. [emoji106]

[​IMG]

17. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

My understanding is this is relatively recent. Prior to the start of school this year would be my best guess. If no one checked into it, the divorce and further court proceedings went on for 11 1/2 years between mom and dad.

18. Dixie811

Dixie811 New Member

Oh my goodness. Wow.

ChestersMum likes this.
  19. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

My husband takes his on and off, leaving them laying around in different places. IMO, this doesn't really indicate anything.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

20. Ray_of_hope

Ray_of_hope Verified registered nurse

The only thing I can think of and pure speculation but the Dad was being picked up at the airport. Maybe it was his car as he'd left it at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.