GUILTY FL - Kristina Hepp, 4, beaten to death, Waccasassa, 27 April 2009

Lady Loves Lurking

Former Member
Reaction score
TRENTON - Kristina Hepp, a 4-year-old girl who died of child abuse on Monday, apparently at the hands of her father, might have survived her injuries if she had received medical help.

Another horrible story. Link contains lots of info, what is up with the scalp found in the drain?!

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090428/ARTICLES/904289943

Emergency officials also noted that Kristina had significant bruises on her forehead, left eye and cheek. Her left eye was sunken into her face, a possible indication of broken bones around the eye socket. Fresh and old bruises were noted on her upper arms, shoulders and thighs. Two deep scratches were found on Kristina's back and bloody, circular marks were found on her lower back.

Dr. Burt examined Kristina at the home before her body was taken to Gainesville for an autopsy. Burt reported that the child's upper lip was torn on the inside of her mouth where it should have attached to her gums. Bruises on Kristina's leg appeared to match the shape and size of an electric hair straightener that was found in the bathroom.

Investigators found blood in the bathroom sink, and a patch of hair still attached to a piece of scalp tissue was recovered from the bathtub drain.

I can't bring myself to even read the articles. :(

RIP Kristina. Bless your heart.

What a horrific end for a beautiful child. Hell isn't hot enough for the likes of that monster. :furious:

OMG!! That was a very difficult read. That poor baby. I read the entire article. I cannot believe the judge felt that man should get custody. The article lists his previous convictions (which include Domestic Violence). It is clear from all of the injuries that abuse was a "constant" in that poor baby's life.

I don't believe a word that girlfriend says either. She makes it all sound so innocent. You can't live in a house like that and not know what is going on.

The whole thing makes me sick, sick, sick. :furious:

She wasn't breathing and he tries to give her a breathing treatment?! HE KNEW D*** WELL WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER!! God bless her, she never had a chance.

I can't bring myself to even read the articles. :(

me either... the details that are posted here are just sickening, that poor, poor baby. I'll never understand these monsters, it's disgusting what is happening to our children. I wish I could take them all in and show them what love really is, and that it doesn't include pain and suffering.

RIP Kristina. xoxo little angel

I can't bring myself to read anything other than what is posted here; this is horiffic enough. May this rot in jail. Forever. :furious:

RIP, Angel Kristina.

That poor poor baby!!! Since they mentioned old bruises I wonder if the daycare noticed anything and if they did, did they report them?
Why did he take her when he wasn't going to love her?

VB

This whole story, including the state it happened in, puts me in mind of another case we're all looking at.

My opinion only

I'd like to know why he is only charged with aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child instead of Murder like KC?
anyone?

I can't read the whole story either. I'm just so sick of these storys that we see on a daily basis. The ones we hear about are just a few compared to what is happening to these babies around the world. It makes me sick. I think some parents expect way to much of their little ones and when they don't perform like mom or dad think they should..or if they don't mind right away when dad speaks the word there is hell to pay. They even get beaten for crying like they are to old to cry at 2, 3, or 4 years old or younger.

When parents who kill their children go to prison they should always be placed in general population. Why should they be protected from the other prisoners? There was no one there to protect the baby that they beat to death.

Some people just need to be sterilized for the rest of their life. That should be a given when they go to jail for something like this. Makes me sick

Every time I see the phrase "another child..." on this site, I know what has happened and I cringe inside. Who on earth could do this to that dear little child? If your child fell into a gorilla's grotto at the zoo, they would be treated kinder by the gorilla than this creep treated his own child.

What on earth is the matter with people? (using the word "people" loosely with regard to that creep, since he is not much of a person). Ugh ugh ugh

I foolishly read the whole story. Another sweet innocent life lost to a sperm donor. Both the sperm donor and egg donor (they don't deserve to be called parents) are both useless human beings who should not be allowed to pro-create ever again. The mother is 21 with 3 children by different men. Why did she let him take her daughter? Oh, she was having a rough pregnancy with yet another poor child. It looks like Florida is full of these creatures.

I wasn't going to read the article but I felt I owed it to Kristina. I didn't read it but I did look at her picture. She is absolutely beautiful. How anyone could look into that angelic face and harm her in any way is beyond me. I don't even want to think about what that child went through.

Her murderer looks like he may be a drug addict. Not that you can always tell if someone is or isn't. It's just the first thing that came to mind when I saw his picture.

i just read the article and that was horrific. i just get caught up in imagining how horribly scared and in pain this poor girl must have been. it amazes me how these people can sit and do NOTHING while their child is dying in front of their eyes. because of what THEY have done to them. it just makes me so sick and pizzed off....reading this just flooded me with memories of Nixzmary Brown. these poor, poor babies, i just wish we could take away their fear and pain.

And how does one "get into it" with a tiny little child? (that's what the creep said happened). People like this don't deserve to have children.
He does look like a drug addict or substance abuser.

this is just too sad...why are our babies/children dying like this? Why must they suffer so..what is wrong with people? We are raising our 4yo granddaughter (we are the lucky ones)..I can't imagine what this poor child endured at the hands of her 'parent' I'm trying to watch my mouth here..every time I come here and read about another one of our angel children, I always go find my little one and give her love, hugs, and kisses while trying to control my roller-coaster emotions and wishing I could in some way make an impact for all these beautiful children who don't have anyone to stand up for them and love them and treat them right!
Oh my heart is heavy for another lost precious child...RIP Kristina...angel hugs and love is all yours now sweet one.

Okay - I looked at the pictures and yes, she was a lovely little girl. The picture was taken April 12th, just 17 days ago.

Bless her heart, may she rest safely in the wings of angels.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back