FL FL - Kyla Porter, 19, Pasco County, 15 Feb 2008

Interestingly, I went to Kyla's moms ms page. The last comment was from a 22 yo girl. The comment said "she's alive". Hmmmmm... so I did some investigating and found that the person that posted the note has 2 different names but I cant find anything on either name. If you google and search each name and click cache there are different pics of this person.

BTW, she also posted numberously on an actresses website asking why she wont contact her back so this person maybe playing some game but maybe not.

Has there been any update to this case? I've seen this episode of Psychic Kids twice now and searched the internet and can't seem to find any updates. Did anyone ever follow the leads that the show came up with? They said to re-check the house. The whole story is so sad, esp with the media not helping the poor family.

Has there been any update to this case? I've seen this episode of Psychic Kids twice now and searched the internet and can't seem to find any updates. Did anyone ever follow the leads that the show came up with? They said to re-check the house. The whole story is so sad, esp with the media not helping the poor family.

It has been very frustrating. We all want to find Kyla. There were no more searches done following the show:( A few leads here and there but nothing that has come to fruition in finding Kyla. Working on a few other means to help get more info out with the hopes of someone coming forward with solid leads.

This case reminds me so much of Krishonda "Shonda" Leann Townsend. I know Shonda went missing from TX, and Kyla went missing from FL- years before Shonda- but there are a lot of similarities. I know the cases aren't connected, but I think similar circumstances caused the disappearance of both women.

They were the same age at the time they went missing.

Shonda texted her mother mother just after midnight to let her know she was on her way home. Similar circumstances apply to Kyla- she texted her sister, late, telling her she was on her way home.

The most chilling similarity, IMO, is that in both cases, friends of the girl who went missing are suspected of knowing what really happened. Kyla's friend, like some of Shonda's friends, denied having been with her that night, and completely clammed up.

Why not help find her?

I don't think this is a stranger abduction or a random crime of opportunity. Nor do I believe Kyla went missing of her own accord. One of her friends knows exactly what happened to her.

I also just saw the rerun of the Psychic Kids episode and found this thread, and I'm just sick in my heart for this poor mother. Can't we get Kathi Belich on the case?! I don't mean to make light of things by suggesting that, but I mean, honestly, isn't there ONE REPORTER out there that will keep this case fresh? If not for the young girl, at least for the mother, the poor woman, it breaks my heart.

I live in the next county over from New Port Richey. Did she live in Holiday and go missing from Pasco county? I have never heard of this young girl's story before and that suprises me, because I am on WS and the missing threads all the time.

We need to help this family in some way.

I live in the next county over from New Port Richey. Did she live in Holiday and go missing from Pasco county? I have never heard of this young girl's story before and that suprises me, because I am on WS and the missing threads all the time.

We need to help this family in some way.

She was living in Holiday with her sister but went to a party in New Port Richey and never made it home. I have talked to the mom myspace and attended a balloon release and hung posters last year. Havent heard much since then on the fb page.

I read some of the articles on her on line, and one states that the "friend" she was with, at the party, doesn't want to get involved.

Now she was with Kyla and she knows what happened, especially if her answer to Kyla's mom is "I don't want to get involved". There are only 2 reasons to say this;

1). You were there and you saw or know what happened, but are afraid of the people involved.

2) You are protecting someone involved.

If I were her mom, I would not let this go, I would demand to know who was at the party and what this girl is hiding. She is an adult and needs to act like one and help this mother find her daughter or tell her what happened. :maddening:

Bumping for Kyla, where is this beautiful girl?????

Has anyone heard anything on this case lately? Didn't she have a twin sister? Bumping for Kyla

Nothing new. Another candidate for my "Missing and Forgotten" facebook page

Yes, it is sad. I used to see snippets on the news when it was the anniversary of around when she disappeared but it's been a few years. Her family was very active searching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back