FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LC had a credit/debit card, I'd have thought there would have been a payment trail of her trip from GA to FL as well as her various stops around Hollywood and the area once she arrived. LE might just be playing that card close to their chest and not sharing that info with us, but I feel like they'd have pieced together more details a little quicker than they seem to have on this case. From that info, My Opinion is that the card SR was using was actually that of CL - who was his intern/assistant/whatever that he was helping out while she was in the hospital. It's really hard to say either way for sure though. I'm sure many may not even be aware of CL so they may automatically assume CL is a typo for LC. (Edited to correct the CL/LC references. These initials are too close to the same.)

Last edited:
So, the Walmart purchases were made at 9:42 a.m. and approximately 15 minutes later on the morning of the 26th, which is after Kam was dropped off. Was Leila's body in the truck at that time, while he tried to figure out what to do with her? He said in the rant video that he was cleaning out the truck, got suspicious it was stolen, then DROVE IT BACK and parked it at Walmart. So he drove Leila's truck somewhere to do something on the 26th. This tale starts somewhere around the 30:00 mark on the video.

Shannon Ryan

Last edited:
So, the Walmart purchases were made at 9:42 and approximately 15 minutes later on the morning of the 26th, which is after Kam was dropped off. Was Leila's body in the truck at that time, while he tried to figure out what to do with her? He said in the rant video that he was cleaning out the truck, got suspicious it was stolen, then DROVE IT BACK and parked it at Walmart. So he drove Leila's truck somewhere to do something on the 26th. This tale starts somewhere around the 30:00 mark on the video.
How can I find this video?

I think it was her card but the affidavit says he used the card of C.L. I thought it was a typo and is possibly but he was also visiting a woman in the hospital. So, I thought it could be the sick friend.
Yes I believe same woman he talked
about needing a Heart Transplant and Cancer.
He stated she needed HIM to return her to health. He is magical don't ya know. < ugh>
Says he went to Hosp but he was not allowed to visit her do to Covid.
He also said Police took her phone.
ETA
I think he was high as a flippin kite in his Vid. and not from weed. He was way too animated.

He stated she needed HIM to return her to health. He is magical don't ya know. < ugh>
ETA
I think he was high as a flippin kite in his Vid. and not from weed. He was way too animated.
Or he laces his blunts with PCP - which is a white powdery substance.

I can't possibly catch up, working all day. Many of us saw this coming. I am astounded by this man's overconfidence and extreme arrogance, which ultimately did him in. Thank heavens little Kam was spared, otherwise who knows if this would have turned out this way. This precious child will unknowingly and ultimately be responsible for the justice that will be served in the demise of his dear mother. (I believe Leila is no longer with us). Such a heartbreaking case.

ETA
I don't think he was high on weed either. It was something a little heavier for sure.

Or, it was the odor eliminator that he bought at Walmart with CL's card.

This was my initial thought. The carpet cleaner. Maybe to clean up the location where soiled evidence was placed?
So, the Walmart purchases were made at 9:42 a.m. and approximately 15 minutes later on the morning of the 26th, which is after Kam was dropped off. Was Leila's body in the truck at that time, while he tried to figure out what to do with her? He said in the rant video that he was cleaning out the truck, got suspicious it was stolen, then DROVE IT BACK and parked it at Walmart. So he drove Leila's truck somewhere to do something on the 26th. This tale starts somewhere around the 30:00 mark on the video.

Good catch! For some reason, I assumed her truck had been parked at Walmart for much of the time. There was such an overwhelmingly crazy amount of detail in the video and I literally forgot this. It sounded weird as soon as I heard it initially, but he said so many nonsensical things, that one slipped my mind. This is why con men speak many words, yet say very little. It actually works, in spite of ourselves. IMHO

I would take a guess at 2.30 am or there about, he gave 2.30pm as her arriving and 2.30am as her leaving, a little bit of truth with a whole lot of lies imo.

If I’m not mistaken, it is in the affidavit that LC was seen on video arriving to meet him at 2:30 pm. However you’re correct - I missed that it was only SR’s statement that she got in the black car around 2:30 am...which we now know not to be true. Thanks for pointing that out! ;)

A lot of good posts have had to be removed due to members not providing links.

This isn't us being stinkers ... it is due to copyright law. You just can't snag things off the internet and not give credit to the source.

Going forward, please remember to provide a link or your post and all responses to it will be removed.

NO LINK, NO POST.

I finally caught up-this thread moved quickly today, what a sad story this turned out to be.
Is it known whether the garbage - LC's clothes etc- has been collected by LE or was it taken earlier? Which day is it collected there? Thx.

It seems to me and its only MOO that he did something with LC in or near her truck somewhere during the night when Kam was sleeping (hopefully he didn't see anything) , then dropped him off and got to the getting rid of the proof afterwards, first buying the garbage bags and odour powder then taking her body to quite possibly Everglades JMO

Last edited:
Shannon Ryan
July 23 at 10:11 AM · 9

I will like to give a special thanks to some very special Students of mine : Thank you *********, My personal assistant and Appreciate and keeper of my heart. This is the devil herself and why I can’t fall in love any more because I sold my heart to the Devil. She told me **** those *advertiser censored* they have to pay her now if they want to possess my heart. (Her words, not mine).

I would like to give a special thanks to the Teachers Pet ********. She knows how to treat a God like a God. To sit in her Aura is to be in the presence of healing. Every time we connect, magic happens.

I would like to give a special thanks to my Interern ********. The one place I know I can go cry if I need to cry. She just started her journey under my guidance but already has a place in my heart.

I would like to give a special thanks to ********** mentee, I swear when one of us is crying the other one is crying somewhere. Thank you for all the tears and smiles. We almost there.

I would like to give a special thanks to my Apprentices Leila Cav-ett. For being the catalyst of a major upgrade to Self. Forever grateful.

I would like to give a special thanks to my Apprentice **********. No words need. I got you young GOD.

These Witches keep a God in Check. I appreciate the nurturing frequencies. As I pour into my students, I find myself being poured back to into. There are others witches of mine that I haven’t mentioned but you know the loves there, I would be writing all day. -BAruEL
That entire post is now deleted. :eek:

I finally caught up-this thread moved quickly today, what a sad story this turned out to be.
Is it known whether the garbage - LC's clothes etc- has been collected by LE or was it taken earlier? Which day is it collected there? Thx.

It seems to me and its only MOO that he did something with LC in or near her truck somewhere during the night when Kam was sleeping (hopefully he didn't see anything) , then dropped him off and got to the getting rid of the proof afterwards, first buying the garbage bags and odour powder then taking her body to quite possibly Everglades JMO

You know, in any other situation, I would be sticking to Occam's Razor and believe her to be in the landfill, or buried somewhere. This one is different. The frequent mentions of the Everglades made allll the red flags go up. I have a strong feeling she is there. On the other hand, he could have been clever for that one time, and said it to throw everyone off. However, despite the fact that a clock is right twice a day, he doesn’t strike me as the type to incriminate himself, intensionally. Too much ego going on there, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong