FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Trinitee, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GatorFL

GatorFL Well-Known Member

Pelican Island is near Vero Beach, that's a couple hours from Hollywood. Those pics could have been in Hollywood right in the intracoastal. West Lake Park a few miles from the Racetrac looks just like these photos he posted.

Marg from Oz, kimpage, dotr and 7 others like this.

2. Knitty

Knitty Well-Known Member

So I looked up Burglary 1 in Alabama and unless I'm not reading it correctly, it involves explosives, which changes the picture. I'm looking for a news report about it but haven't found anything yet.
    https://judicial.alabama.gov/docs/library/docs/13A-7-5(a)(1).pdf

3. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

oh i see, in my state burglary is pc 459 which means just like your typical B and E, and armed robbery is pc 211 which means you would have used a weapon or force. we do have gang and gun enhancements. i was struck that it seemed to have been his first time to state prison.

4. Ashildir

Ashildir Well-Known Member

I think he didnt have much to do in prison the first time round, read a whole bunch of stuff and created his own belief system - he is the opposite of what he claims to be - Kundalini should be followed in an open hearted manner - be enlightened, no ego, free from aggression and violence, its is a spiritual awakening - he claims to be a witch of neteru - the source of all love and oneness - his posts do not come across to me as someone who is any of these things. He is in contradiction to himself - which is why I think he pulled a load of other beliefs together and created his own version of them.

5. sleuthduif

sleuthduif Well-Known Member

Oh, i don't know about burglary or robbery actually, i should have written burglary i think. The other commentor pointed out the degree meant armed, and stated minimum sentence. Someone else posted just before you it's even armed with explosives.

Eta also some others pointed out he could have been sentenced in other states and /or under slightly other names.
    I wondered if he might have had juvenile records ?
    Then the burglary charge doesn't come alone, more than half of the list is concurrent so i assume linked.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  6. sleuthduif

Yes the rage seemed so wrong between the meditation and wisdom posts. Especially since he's supposed to be a mentor.
    But then if he was what 22? When he went to prison, and just got out, having done another burglary, and possibly always have lived in a car, he must not have seen many good exemples to take from in his life... Imo.

7. Balthazar

Balthazar Well-Known Member

It looks like you are down in Florida, if you are nearby do you think you might be able to locate almost exactly where he took the pictures? Would be interested to know if it is an isolated area where they might have parked their vehicles to sleep. Of course the thing is he was googling trash pickup at 12:01am and chloroform at 1:45am and would have been at Racetrac for that for WIFI which begs the question were his google inquiries "before or after" he did whatever with Leila? JMO. So the window of opportunity narrows to either 10:31pm - midnight or 1:46am until 8:30am

8. Ashildir

:) I was just thinking about that - we are in part shaped by our environment - what we learn/see and what we choose - maybe he did want to turn his life around, at first. However, he does have a history of taking from/attempting to take from others - to violate their safe spaces etc. - he served time for them - I usually try to be open-minded but I cant be on this, I dont think he planned on harming Leila, I think he may have wanted some form of relationship with her - she is a beautiful young woman, possibly naive, maybe he saw a young woman needing someone to care for her and her child - not all her relationships with her family appear to be the best, I think he thought he could offer her that and she would accept, but I suspect Leila was street-smart to some degree, something felt off to her and something occured between them - hence the 'paedo and serial killer' post and he lost it. All moo

9. Tragicmouse

Tragicmouse Well-Known Member

That's the way I see it as well. He thought he could convince her that he was her salvation. But she soon realized it was insanity and decided it was time to get herself and her son out of this situation. He couldn't stand the rejection obviously. IMO.....

10. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

In my own opinion, and because I was (& am) “into” some of the New Age-ish stuff, I think it would be easy to fall for his bs just because they WANTED so much for it to be truth. I might would’ve been on his fb page and listening a bit at her age. I was looking for myself after college. I was very excited to “find out who I truly am”. I tried lots of different things, and luckily lived to see another day - even if it left me with severe PTSD. People WANT to believe they’re special, and find their tribe. I thought that was common among people in their late teens to mid/late twenties. It was for a TON of people I know, including me. Leila may have been a free spirit looking to find her place in this world. She just came upon the Devil in disguise instead. I have no idea how he lured her to FL, but I’ve met men and women all over the country on a whim. It was fun and I felt free. I met a lot of awesome people, and I DID find myself in the end. That’s how the story plays out for most of us that took that avenue. Sadly, Leila lost everything over some complete fake news fool. I sympathize with her because I could have BEEN her.:(
    JMO

11. sleuthduif

Muggles yes, but he is God and a witch and is protected as he said himself...

Marg from Oz, misgrn, dotr and 2 others like this.
  12. Ashildir

Surprised he didn't refer to himself as 'He who shall not be named' :)

13. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

I agree. I just hate that he used the good parts to likely draw more people in. If you go into it with an open mind, I can see how he fooled people. This just makes “new age-ish” seem a joke, and it most definitely isn’t. It can be very helpful in bringing some people peace, like the meditation for example.
    JMO

14. Ashildir

It's unfair - all belief systems are misinterpreted and used in a way to suit those of a nefarious nature - religion and beliefs are important to people, they shouldn't be abused in such a manner - they help so many, and tbh the world we live in, we need all the things we can that help us find hope,peace and love.

ETA - IMO

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  15. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

I wonder if his touch DNA will be found on the diaper?

16. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Agree about the "nesting" or Home part.
    He hung out at the RaceTrac because he used their WiFi--aka-- home base
    IMO

17. LBDunes

LBDunes Well-Known Member

That's assuming the diaper was recovered. I know the ladies changed the diaper, but I haven't seen anything about the authorities retrieving the soiled diaper.

18. KLM6

KLM6 Well-Known Member

To clarify, robbery and burglary are not the same.

Burglary is a crime against property. Robbery is a crime against person.

Also below is the explanation of Burglary First.

Burglary First Degree
    Alabama Code Title 13A.
    Criminal Code 13A-7-5

(a) A person commits the crime of burglary in the first degree if he or she knowingly and unlawfully enters or remains unlawfully in a dwelling with intent to commit a crime therein, and, if, in effecting entry or while in dwelling or in immediate flight therefrom, the person or another participant in the crime:

(1) Is armed with explosives;  or

(2) Causes physical injury to any person who is not a participant in the crime;  or

(3) In effecting entry, is armed with a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument or, while in the dwelling or immediate flight from the dwelling, uses or threatens the immediate use of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument against another person.  The use of or threatened use of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument does not include the mere acquisition of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument during the burglary.

(b) Burglary in the first degree is a Class A felony.

Alabama Code Title 13A. Criminal Code § 13A-7-5 | FindLaw

19. J Block

J Block Maj. Crimes

“There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own Soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”

~Carl Gustav Jung

The “New Age” created a lot of opportunities for cons/manipulators/predators. Preying upon the lost, blind (spiritually), “down-and-out”, struggling, or those living upon the “fringe”. Not so much unlike the people who sit at home and donate their life savings to the tele-scamvangelists. They might make perfect sense. The con just needs to find and target those who think they make perfect sense. SR is a typical predator, just using a different racket.

20. J Block

J Block Maj. Crimes

This is a Great Post

Thank You

(“He can astral project anywhere from prison.”)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.