FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Trinitee, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Still no word on whether or not they knew each a year ago and she stayed with him a few months?

2. Stopthehate

Stopthehate Well-Known Member

This is so unbelievably sad. If Leila is dead, which it looks that way, I really hope this scum tells where he put her. Evil

borndem, Smccat, misgrn and 13 others like this.
  3. dragonman800

dragonman800 Well-Known Member

With the money problems she's had, hearing/reading SR saying he makes 3k a month doing witch stuff must have been enough to make her come down. MOO

borndem, misgrn, kimpage and 10 others like this.
  4. Inquisitive2018

Inquisitive2018 Well-Known Member

The universe and God was protecting Kam, he will have a great life.
    Is sunrise city near the Everglades he either put her there or really put in the dumpster.
    I'll never understand, took her out all day then killed her? Then posting like nothing happened. Hope he Rots and tell that family where she is.

:(

misgrn, Marg from Oz, dotr and 5 others like this.
  5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

So he Googled the info about how to make chloroform about 10 minutes after the last time she was online. Then about an hour and a half later looked for the information about garbage pickup.

borndem, misgrn, kimpage and 11 others like this.
  6. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

This is so freaking sad I hope he tells where Leila is so the family can get some peace .

borndem, misgrn, kimpage and 9 others like this.
  7. Inquisitive2018

Not my original thought, got it from someone else but if you go back to his long video where he speaks about kicking out Leila in Al, then he says he looks at Kam and Kam is crying and it tugged at his heart. She found his one weakness and he couldn't do it. He does look genuine . Maybe he was referencing the same reason he let Kam go?

8. Inquisitive2018

Can someone tell me what time was corrected from the affidavit regarding the searches?

9. GatorFL

GatorFL Well-Known Member

Yes, Markham Park is very near the Everglades. There is a canal on the south side of Markham that lead to the Glades.

misgrn, kimpage, Marg from Oz and 9 others like this.
  10. Balthazar

Balthazar Well-Known Member

No. This hearing was about the kidnapping charges mostly. However, there was a self-proclaimed friend of Leila's posting on Facebook who alleged that she definitely never stayed with SR and his girlfriend in 2018 or 2019 and they would have known if she did. So unproven either way formally, but I feel like that story was just another of SR's lies to make himself look good and Leila look bad. One reason I strongly feel it was a lie is because SR consistently mispronounced Leila's name throughout that hour long diatribe video he made. He pronounced her name "Layla" not "Lee la." I think he barely knew her, really except via Facebook. Eventually we will find out what SR's girlfriend at that time has to say about that story.

There were empty bottles of rubbing alcohol in Leila's truck and a "with bleach" cleaner bottle half empty in his car. So he definitely had what was needed to make chloroform. Don't know if he did or didn't. FBI agent didn't say.

Frodosdojo, misgrn, kimpage and 14 others like this.
  11. Balthazar

Balthazar Well-Known Member

Does anyone else remember SR's Facebook post "I would like to give a special thanks to my Apprentices Leila Cav-ett. For being the catalyst of a major upgrade to Self. Forever grateful." So...now that we know what we know probably happened to Leila and SR's occult beliefs, what did SR mean by that? Did he sacrifice her to improve his fortune or was this a soul eater type of sacrifice where he believes he has to sacrifice people in order to survive? And yes, I am thinking that he is a likely serial killer. JMOO.

Here is some information about Soul Eaters: Soul eater (folklore) - Wikipedia

Frodosdojo, Smccat, misgrn and 7 others like this.
  12. SunRae

SunRae Active Member

13. sleuthduif

sleuthduif Well-Known Member

Sometimes it just needs a tiny piece of gravel hitting in the wrong spot. Glass very particular, to cut a piece, you just make a shallow groove. (Depending on the type of glass of course but standard ones) while hitting it with your feet might be much harder for exemple.

(Haven't caught up yet so will refrain from commenting to the rest, as i did see a very disturbing article by non-official msm... which kind of strikes all my recent comments.)

14. sleuthduif

He did talk about sacrificing a chicken iirc..

15. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Smccat, misgrn, kimpage and 12 others like this.
  16. sleuthduif

The latest latest news with the accounts of the mom got my hopes down though... Or smashed into dust actually. :(

Smccat, misgrn, Marg from Oz and 7 others like this.
  17. Brandilabra

Brandilabra New Member

I think it could very easily be him.I think the person entering looks plenty 'cut' at the neck and shoulders,muscular.He appears to just have a baggy style of clothing.I don't think this guy would have any problems with leaving a child in the car unattended.They both seem to be wearing the same type of mask as well.

18. sleuthduif

It's really too hard to press the like button when there is truly nothing to like in the post. But so Thanks for the update...

misgrn, kimpage, Marg from Oz and 4 others like this.
  19. sleuthduif

Or the only one time reason, as friends of LC supposedly claim it's impossible she lived with him before...

Marg from Oz, kkdj and dotr like this.
  20. Inquisitive2018

SunRae, misgrn, kimpage and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.