FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I knew he was the one who dropped off the child! Not to mention that he was probably the only one involved in her disappearance. There were so many red flags in that video he made. The whole story about the truck sounded too detailed and contrived. His body language indicated he was lying, too, with his constant gesturing and moving around. Also the way he deliberately stared at the camera without blinking made me suspicious. Imo

His comment about the baby’s teeth rotting and specific time frame of when he saw the baby’s teeth is what made me call BS on his whole damn video. 95% people wouldn’t think twice about that comment and over look it but him saying it was over a year ago means Kam would have been a year old and I find it hard to believe his teeth would be that bad. All the teeth A baby has don’t come all the way in by A year old.

I also called it on the trucks windows not being damaged. I said in the last thread I thought it was a bs lie too.

I thought they said the window was "not" broken. Wasn't he just using that as an excuse as to why he was using the garbage bags to tape up the window? Or did they say it was not broken before her trip? I guess I'll have to reread.

I think it said when it was first observed on CCTV it wasn't broken. Later, it was. So, he wasn't helping her fix her window she arrived with broken....it broke after she got down there....he lied.

I'll have to go back and relisten/reread. I thought he purchased the plastic bags AFTER he dropped of Kamdyn. *confused* Has anyone started a timeline of what he said/what LE has yet?
Yes, I think that's what it said, but the OP said he must have disposed of the body before he dropped him off, which I think is likely. He had almost two days between the last time she was seen and when they found the truck. He must have been busy during that time. This is the time period that he said he waited for her to come back, sleeping in his car. Yet not once did he try to contact her to see where she was or if she was okay. Imo

Well, alrighty then. Since this is a federal case.. it's gonna be crickets from FBI MOO. They don't leak at all. And, no sunshine act to get information as we do with Florida cases. And also no photos or live feeds are allowed in Federal court. Heck, I wonder if media will even be allowed in to the courts to document with the COVID restrictions we are seeing in other jurisdictions.

MOO, and subject to seeing other's opinions on such?
Frankly I have seen all that I need to see of that loser on his video showcase.

Just thinking about the tragedy that likely unfolded makes me sick.

The "doctor" is in......jail! Right where he belongs.

MOO

His comment about the baby’s teeth rotting and specific time frame of when he saw the baby’s teeth is what made me call BS on his whole damn video. 95% people wouldn’t think twice about that comment and over look it but him saying it was over a year ago means Kam would have been a year old and I find it hard to believe his teeth would be that bad. All the teeth A baby has don’t come all the way in by A year old.

I also called it on the trucks windows not being damaged. I said in the last thread I thought it was a bs lie too.
Yes, me too. A one year old typically has about 4-6 teeth by that time. I think the two bottom teeth come in first and the top four come in next. Of course it's different for every child but that's what is most common. They don't have all their baby teeth until about 2 - 2-1/2 years old. Imo

After he abandoned the child...[and thank the Lord he at least did that]....he used Leila's debit card to purchase:
-Hefty 39 Gallon XL size drawstring Garbage Bags
-Two boxes of Extra Strength carpet odor eliminator
-A roll of Advanced Duct Tape.
:(:(:(
this guy is reminding me so much of MacKenzie Lueck's killer... sigh
JMO

After he abandoned the child...[and thank the Lord he at least did that]....he used Leila's debit card to purchase:
-Hefty 39 Gallon XL size drawstring Garbage Bags
-Two boxes of Extra Strength carpet odor eliminator
-A roll of Advanced Duct Tape.
:(:(:(
It was not Leilas card. The initials are CL. It’s another women he worked with.

I made it into a PDF for easier viewing.

@oviedo do we have a media thread for this case?

ETA: I am a dodo and went too fast and kissed the first page. :confused:

Attached as a photo for now in addition to the PDF. I'll fix it now.

FINAL EDIT: uploaded fixed PDF. :D

Attachments

• Aug 17, 2020 12 01 criminal complaint with affidavit Shannon Demar Ryan 6pgs.pdf
    498.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Ughhhhhh it shows him googling trash pickup. I really, REALLY hope she is not in a landfill/unable to be recovered.

I thought that, but having read about the shovel, I do wonder whether he buried her somewhere and googled the trash pickup as he wanted to dispose of her belongings. Let’s hope that his phone pings lead the fbi to where he has left her. JMO.

I thought that, but having read about the shovel, I do wonder whether he buried her somewhere and googled the trash pickup as he wanted to dispose of her belongings. Let’s hope that his phone pings lead the fbi to where he has left her. JMO.

very good thought, I forgot about the shovel . :confused:Never thought I'd be crossing my fingers for someone to be buried vs disposed of in a dumpster.

I'm going to attempt a quick and dirty timeline from the new affidavits, and will do an ETA within 60 minutes. Just a heads up so folks don't duplicate.

After I do the first one, someone may want to take from there? I'm not good at timelines, but want to contribute...

back in less than 60 with timeline.... just from affidavit.. perhaps someone will want to listen again to his 57 minute youtube to later blend with this after I upload the affidavit timeline????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend